It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:24 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Lexx Jones

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Lexx Jones

Postby Myra » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:11 pm

lexxjones522@gmail.com

ts
jj8737109
33, Woman, Single
Folldal, Norway
Looks for: Man
26 - 40 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

Image Image

hello dear how you doing am lexx jones from Norway is nice to meet you
thanks a lot my dear is nice meeting you too here ...how are you doing how is work and how is Uruguay ... here is my email lexxjones522@gmail.com you can add me on hangout and also on skype with my email waiting for a chart soon ....thanks best regards lexxjones

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Cynthia Jones - meetcynthia89@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:17 pm

LieutFlora
- 41 y/o woman
- from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
- English
- seeking a man from 33 to 43 y/o

Personal details of LieutFlora

Name Flora
Sex woman
Children 0
Want children Maybe
Date of birth 1977 August 28
Height 5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Body type Athletic
Ethnicity Mixed
Religion Catholic
Marital status Divorced
Education PhD/Post doctorate
Occupation Military
Income $10,000/year and less
Smoker No
Drinker Very often

LieutFlora are looking for

I look for a man
Looking for an age range 33-43
Looking for a height I prefer not to say
Looking for a body type I prefer not to say
Relationship Friendship, Marriage, Relationship

Hi dear
My name is Cynthia Jones, I saw your profile and I like being your friend.
I will introduce myself better and send my photos as soon as I receive
a reply from you on my personal email: meetcynthia89@hotmail.com.

Thanks and regards.
Cynthia Jones

Date: 2019-03-10 21:28:52

RENDER
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

lexxjones522@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:30 pm

look on hangout

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

bettinajackson20@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:49 pm

Sylvia75
Looking for Both
Age 29 y.o.
Country United States
City new York
Here for Friendship, Serious Relationship, Marriage
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Bisexual
Children I don't have children
Ethnicity Middle Eastern
Religion Christian
Body Type Slim
Education Other
Occupation studies
Description
Personal Description Looking for a serious long term relationship with someone who possesses strong character and is goal-oriented. He must love the Lord with all of his heart,then I know he will love me with all his heart.
185.217.69.99 M247 Ltd; bad IP proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

kellyanne4all@outlook.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:58 pm

kellyanne4all
Email kellyanne4all@outlook.com
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Age 30 y.o.
Country United States
City South Dakota
Here for Serious Relationship
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Straight
Ethnicity White
Religion Christian
Body Type Average
Education Bachelors Degree
Occupation Military Personnel
Description
Personal Description i am loving, honest and caring lady with a good sense of humor. I enjoy meeting new people and their way of life. I enjoy that parts of the world, the calm of the sea the beauty of the mountains and everything that life has to offer.
149.56.131.140 Ovh Sas; bad IP proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

lexxjones33@mail.ru

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:10 pm

Lexxlove
Email lexxjones33@mail.ru
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Age 33 y.o.
Country United States
City New york
Here for Friendship, Romance, Serious Relationship, Marriage, Just Fun
Marital status Single
Ethnicity Mixed
Religion Christian
Body Type Average
Education Some college
Occupation Army
Description
Personal Description I'm Lexx Jones , USA Military Soldier Sergeant .i am seeking for true love and active person to make friend ,I'm Lexx Jones , USA Military Soldier Sergeant .i am seeking for true love and active person to make friend I'm Lexx Jones , USA Military Soldier Sergeant .i am seeking for true love and active person to make friend I'm Lexx Jones , USA Military Soldier Sergeant .i am seeking for true love and active person to make friend

Hostname ny1.exit.tor.alkyl.eu.org
ISP FranTech Solutions; bad IP proxy

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

lexxj.ones@aol.com, eucharistme1@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:06 pm

lexxlezz
Email eucharistme1@yahoo.com
Gender Female
Looking for Both
Age 25 y.o.
Country Kuwait
City kuwait city
Here for Serious Relationship
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Bisexual
Ethnicity Mixed
Religion Christian
Body Type Average
Education Masters Degree
Occupation military
Description
Personal Description i am a girl that hate cheating and fake people and if i see you as a sincere type i will love you more and more

My name is Lexx Jones, I am interested in you after going through your nice profile, i will like to establish mutual friendship with you. I want us to continue our communication through email ( lexxj.ones@aol.com ) I will introduce myself better as soon as i receive your mail. and send my pictures to you.

196.170.8.51 Lomé, Togo

Aquila
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

rosine - faeral.rosine@gmail.com

Postby Aquila » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:46 am

rosine
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6080646695

I am called Rosine I saw your profile today and found you worthy to be mine
as some one whom i can lay on his arms as long as love is concern, caring and teassing you
all the night long, i will send you some pictures of mine please write direct to my mail box
because i dont have much time here you can write to me direct in my mail id
which is this mail address. ( faeral.rosine@gmail.com )

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:51 pm

vernessalisa
Age 29 y.o.
Country United States
City St Louis
Here for Romance, Serious Relationship, Marriage

Personal Description I like discovering new things about the person you meet. I am a person who looks for the possibilities versus what cannot be achieved. life is better going through with a special one instead of just any one. I like poetry I like trying new things. I respect the direct approach that is saying what you mean and meaning what you say. I believe in smiling even when things are not going as perfect as you had hoped. A smile can brighten someone's day I liken smiling it is one of my trademarks.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Render - betteyrender1234@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:56 pm

bbwfd/Renderbty
Woman, 30
looking for Man 50-56
HOUSTON , TEXAS
Ethnicity:White
Education:High School
Job:Computers Hardware
About
I'm really a sincere and honest person. I am caring, kind, friendly very easy to get along with. I am, social, romantic, passionate, smart, intelligent, cool headed, adaptive, have a big heart and I do believe in the truth and honesty..because honesty is the only key to human success and with honesty commitment and chemistry is the best and trust is foundation of love I love hardworking and I'm okay with my Established my friend in the army introduce me to this site because this where She found her husband and they are living happily together I hope this work for me too please time wasted don't bother to text me cause I will find out who you are later.

What I am looking for
I looking for chemistry, first all I want is honest caring loving person Distance is only measured by miles not with heart, and home is where your heart is I am here searching for the right man I can share the next and all my life with an honest man I was born and raised in Houston Texas but currently on deployment here Iraq with my troops for a peacekeeping mission to track down some terrorist I'm single with one kid looking for long term relationship not looking for one night stand if I look like someone you would like to know kindly hit me up on my private handle betteyrender1234@gmail. com, because i might not able to come on here everyday due to my work schedule and when you reply attach photo of you and be a real gentle man i hate lie cheating and deceit and i am not here for any head games or BS

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Betty Render, betteyrender1234@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:18 pm

FB
Betty Render
Sergeant first class at U.S. Army
Studied at Arizona State University
Lives in Chandler, Arizona
From New York, New York

Image Image

profile from Sept. 13

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olivia Jones - selainjeones1@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:10 pm

oliviajones
- ID: 253412
- 29 y/o female (1990 - February - 3)
- New York , USA
- English, French, Spanish
- i will tell you not now
- Have no children

Hello nice to meet you .contact me through my private email Fro more pictures ( selainjeones1@gmail.com )'

Date: 2019-10-03 07:15:24

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sgt. Elaine Jones - selainjeones1@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:46 pm

Hello Dear.
I feel great to hear from you again, my name is Sgt Miss Elaine jones , i am a United State Military / Nasa from United State Of America but i am presently in Yemen for fighting with terrorist and peace keeping, supportive and caring sincerely i really want to establish a true relationship that may lead into good things in life or something else with you, is my pleasure meeting you. I hope all is well with you and how are you enjoying your day?

Well, I am US Military Officer currently in Yemen now and i am ICU Nurse to United state Army here, i will like to get acquainted with you. I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy reading , working , traveling, meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer.

Please tell me more about you, your likes and dislike, i am still single , it is very nice to know and be your friend, wishing you all the best, thank you as i still wait to read from you .

Sgt. Miss Elaine Jones

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sgt. Elaine Jones - selainjeones1@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:41 pm

Hello Dear ,
How is life today, i am really getting tired of this Job honestly, we are being attacked by insurgents everyday, car bombs every where here, please listen to what i want to tell you now, during one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the militant supporters of the over thrown government of Yemen, which i believe was money meant for buying weapons and ammunition for terrorist attacks. The amount of the money in the safe box is $10,800.000.00 Dollars and it was agreed by the 5 Army officers present on that rescue mission that the money will be shared among us and which we did. Out of the total fund my share was $2.3 Million Dollars ( Two million Three hundred thousand united states dollars ). I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of this money out of this country ( YEMEN ) to your own country for you to keep it safe on my behalf until i come over to your country.

So i want you to assure me that if this money is been delivered to you in your country that you are going to be trustworthy to keep the money till when i will come to your country to meet you face to face to collect the money back from you. It is clear to me that you might be scared of this proposal. But i want to let you know that i have made solid arrangements with a ''Fast Service Diplomatic Security Company'' and they have promised to deliver the fund through diplomatic method to any of my choosing destination. This delivery is going to be handle legally by the '' Fast Service Diplomatic Security Company'' and there will not be any form of risk involve in the process and the money will be pack safely in a briefcase and the same case will be deliver to you in your country as gift.

I have decide to compensate you with 30% of the total money once after the money is delivered to you, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country. One passionate appeal i will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you do not want to be INVOLVE please kindly delete this letter from your email box to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous to me based on my position here. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray or turn my trust nor thwart my dream. though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction. Well, i will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me in receiving and investing this fund.

Note; I do not know how long we going to remain here and my fate since i have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trust worthy person to help me receive and invest the Fund, because I will be coming over to your home country to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification just let me know and i will explain further.

I want to let you know that here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phones, we only make use of radio message and email communication so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time OK. Conclusively, i wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards to this proposal, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated. I Wait to receive your acceptable reply as soon as you read this letter.
Love from.

Yours Sincerely,
Sgt. Miss Elaina Jones.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

vennesagreglisa@gmail.com, vernessarender@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:16 pm

vernessalisa Aug 21

Hi Dear,
how are you doing,,Please read my email please, i know you will see this message as a shock and a non professional way to send such message to you. because you dont know me. i need your assistance.
Let me Introduce my self to you, My Name is Sergeant Vernessa Lisa Render, I am a soldier of United States of America and i am working with the United Nations (NATO) peace keeping troop here in Afghanistan,on war against terrorism. I have in my possession the sum of $3.5 million USD Which i made here in Afghanistan and the money i have deposited this money with the Red Cross agency. (Security Vault Company) here in Afghanistan.
I want you to stand as my beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it safe and invest for me as i explained below.
My Plan is to open a motherless babe homes for the poor and also for you to invest into a good business for me in your country and also for you to by a house for me in your country.
About my duty, my plan is to resign once the box is delivered to you, then i will join you in your country, to start a new life as a civilians, i am tired of my duty as an army. Please for your assistance, I will give you 50% of the total money for your assistance, after you have receive the money.
reply to me at my email: vennesagreglisa@gmail.com
i will explain everything to you more when you reply back to me and i will send you all proof and my identity. you will find my pictures bellow.
i can only communicate with you through email due to security reason around my duty post, email is the only means to communicate with you, please note this.
waiting your reply.
Vernessa Lisa Reander

vernessalisa
Email vernessarender@gmail.com
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Age 29 y.o.
Country United States
City St Louis
Here for Romance, Serious Relationship, Marriage
Marital status Single
Ethnicity Native American
Religion Christian
Body Type Fit
Education Bachelors Degree
Occupation military
Description
Personal Description I like discovering new things about the person you meet. I am a person who looks for the possibilities versus what cannot be achieved. life is better going through with a special one instead of just any one. I like poetry I like trying new things. I respect the direct approach that is saying what you mean and meaning what you say. I believe in smiling even when things are not going as perfect as you had hoped. A smile can brighten someone's day I liken smiling it is one of my trademarks.

197.210.8.55 Lagos, Nigeria

Return to “Military scams”