It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:47 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Olga; <olechkakit@outlook.com/marcukm56@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tanya; <devohkaskazka@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:25 pm

.... again same Minute

Please send me your photo, I really want to see your photo. I will be very happy.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:44 pm

...... I've send her a nice russian Letter but unfortunately ..... :oops: :oops: :oops: her answer is not family-friendly to post
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Yuliya; <yuliyadevka@postoel.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:46 pm

.... from my DLB-Spamfolder today.

Good evening my dear stranger. Respected stranger, I wish to know how much you interested in searching and getting acquainted with new and wonderful woman? My name is Yuliya. I'm hope to your like my photo. I'm also search someone with which my life will quiet and remarkable. I am very cheerful, kind and positive woman. But I am still have alone and yet very tired of kind of life. So I went to a dating site and get you email. Actually, I'm find for real man for a serious friendship and even marriage in future. The main is my goal I wish to look a lover to my solitary life! I very hope that you are it's a man. I'll be happy if we can find our common interests and our familiarity is most wonderful moment in our future life. Now I do not know how much you are interested in continue our conversation therefore more detail I write about myself later.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my personal mailbox: yuliyadevka@postoel.com

I'll wait for your answer. See you later, Yuliyushok

Received: from localhost (unknown [110.49.11.98])
To: <icey753@gmail.com>
Reply-To: Woman Yuliyulenka <red-devils666@dune.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Woman Yuliyulenka <red-devils666@dune.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2019 04:54:19 +0100

ADVANCED WIRELESS NETWORK COMPANY LIMITED
408/60 PHP Bld. 15th Fl Phaholyothin Rd Samsen Nai Phayathai,
Thailand Bangkok 10400

PIC-504.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Yuliya; <yuliapushok@vast-tm.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:50 pm

.... with the same Pic in my 24FD-Spamfolder today.

Hello Dear. Dear stranger, I wish to read how much you are interesting in find and acquaintance with new and wonderful woman? I am Yuliya. I'm hope to your like my snapshot. I am also looking man with whom my life is quiet and wonderful. I am very cheerful, kindly and positive woman. But I still single and very tired of such life. So I went to a dating agency and get you email. Actually, I'm find for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future. Main is my goal I wish to find a companion to my solitary life! I very hope that you are precisely this a man. Iwill be glad if we will find our common interests and our acquaintance is most great moment in our later life. I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our dialogue therefore greater detail I'll talk about me later.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my regular email: yuliapushok@vast-tm.com

I will wait for your answer. See you soon, Yuliyushka

Received: from localhost (unknown [123.16.252.192])
To: <hartley619@gmail.com>
Reply-To: Nice Yuliyok <humannet@vesta.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Nice Yuliyok <humannet@vesta.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2019 16:36:10 +0100

Vietnam Posts and Telecommunications Group
Pham Tien Huy
No 57, Huynh Thuc Khang Street, Lang Ha ward, Dong Da district,
Ha Noi City
Vietnam

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Yuliya; <milashkayulia@vast-tm.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:41 pm

..... with the same Pic in my 419-Spamfolder today.

Hey there my awesome friend. Dear stranger, I wish to know how much you interesting in finding and acquaintance with new and wonderful woman? I'm Yuliya. I hope to your like my snapshot. I am also find person with whom my life is calm and remarkable. I am very merry, kindly and positive girl. But I'm still have alone and very tired of that life. So I went to a dating site and got you email. Actually, I'm search for real man for a serious friendship and even marriage in future. The main is my purpose I wish to look a lover for my lonely life! I very much hope that you are just such a person. Iwill be glad if we will find our common interests and our familiarity is most remarkable moment in our later life. Now I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our dialogue therefore greater detail I will write about me later.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my regular mail box: milashkayulia@vast-tm.com

I will wait for your answer. See you later, Yuliya

Received: from localhost (unknown [171.241.7.217])
Reply-To: Yuliya Yuliyusha <ihcugatimeka@guitar.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Yuliya Yuliyusha <ihcugatimeka@guitar.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2019 17:40:22 +0100

VIETTEL-VN
Viettel Group
Tran Van Thanh
Viettel Network Corporation
No 1, Tran Huu Duc street, My Dinh 2 ward, Nam Tu Liem district,
Ha Noi City
Vietnam

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Yuliya; <yuliapushok@vast-tm.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:35 pm

Good afternoon, Respected stranger, I wish to see how much you are interested in find and getting acquainted with new and wonderful girl? I'm Yuliya. I hope to your like my picture. I am also searching person with whom my life is calm and wonderful. I am very merry, kind and positive girl. But I still one and yet very tired of such life. So I went to a dating site and get you email. Actually, I'm looking for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future. The most important is my purpose I wish to search a companion to my lonely life! I very much hope that you are precisely this a man. Iwill be glad if we will find our common interests and our acquaintance is most great moment in our later life. Now I do not know how you are interested in continue our talking therefore more detail I talk about me later.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my private mailbox: yuliapushok@vast-tm.com

I'll wait for your answer. See you later, Yuliychika,

Received: from localhost (unknown [105.186.142.36])
Reply-To: Pretty Yuliychika <onasis-2@river.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Pretty Yuliychika <onasis-2@river.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2019 21:38:55 +0100

Telkom_Internet_Broadband_105_186
Pieter Bezuidenhout
Telkom SA Ltd
PO Box 2753
Pretoria
Gauteng
South Africa

PIC-704.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Yuliya; <yuliyadevka@postoel.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:15 am

...... from my MBN-Spamfolder today.

Hi. Respected stranger, I want to see how much you interesting in search and getting acquainted with new and wonderful girl? I am Yuliya. I'm hope to your like my image. I'm also search person with whom my life is quiet and wonderful. I am very cheerful, kindly and positive woman. But I am still single and yet very tired of such life. So I come to a dating site and got you email. In reality, I'm look for real man for a serious friendship and even wedding in future. The main is my purpose I wish to look a companion for my solitary life! I very much hope that you are just such a person. Iwill be happy if we can find our common interests and our acquaintance is most remarkable moment in our future life. Now I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our communication therefore greater detail I'll write about myself later.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my private e-mail: yuliyadevka@postoel.com

I will wait for your answer. See you soon, Yuliyusha

Received: from localhost (unknown [41.60.115.228])
To: <michaelscourtney164@gmail.com>
Reply-To: Nice Yuliyusya <onigiri.asahina@wing.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Nice Yuliyusya <onigiri.asahina@wing.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2019 21:08:14 +0100

ZOL-WIFI-1
Zimbabwe Online WIFI
Andrew Alston
Block A, Sameer Business Park,
Mombasa Road,
Nairobi
Kenya

PIC-170.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Yuliya; <prekrasnayayuliya@postoel.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:51 pm

How are you?! Dear stranger, I wish to read how much you are interested in search and getting acquainted with new and wonderful woman? I'm Yuliya. I'm hope to your like my pic. I am also look person with which my life will calm and astonishing. I am very merry, kind and positive girl. But I'm still single and already very tired of such life. So I come to a dating agency and get you email. In fact, I'm searching for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future. Most important is my purpose I want to search a companion for my solitary life! I very much hope that you are precisely this a man. Iwill be happy if we will find our common interests and our familiarity is most great moment in our future life. I do not know how you are interested in continuing our conversation therefore more detail I'll write about me later! I will wait your letter.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my regular e-mail: prekrasnayayuliya@postoel.com

See you soon, Yuliyushenka

Received: from localhost (unknown [61.19.208.34])
To: <panhead055@gmail.com>
Reply-To: Yuliyunya Yuliyunka <aru-hiro@titan.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Yuliyunya Yuliyunka <aru-hiro@titan.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2019 19:44:37 +0100

THIX network staff CAT Telecom
CAT Telecom Public Company Ltd,
72 Charoenkrung Road Bangrak
Bangkok THAILAND 10501

PIC-688.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Yuliya; <prekrasnayayuliya@postoel.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:10 pm

..... with the last Pic in my DMF-Spamfolder today.

Hi! Dear stranger, I want to see how much you are interested in find and acquaintance with new and wonderful girl? My name is Yuliya. I am hope to your like my photo. I'm also searching man with which my life is quiet and remarkable. I am very merry, kind and positive lady. But I'm still have one and yet very tired of such life. So I come to a dating agency and found you email. In fact, I'm look for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future. Main is my purpose I want to find a lover for my solitary life! I very much hope that you are just such a person. I'll be glad if we can find our common interests and our meeting is most wonderful moment in our later life. I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our communication therefore greater detail I will talk about myself later! I'll wait for your answer.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my regular e-mail: prekrasnayayuliya@postoel.com

See you later, Yuliyoka!

Received: from localhost (unknown [155.93.108.66])
To: <gcdv17gxysryqrd5o6o_kjujpq@mail.gmail.com>
Reply-To: Flower Yuliyok <qqut5dv9k@pony.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Flower Yuliyok <qqut5dv9k@pony.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2019 11:49:57 +0100

Gateway Telecoms Integrated Services Limited
Kunle Omowo
Vodacom Nigeria
3 AJA NWANCHUWKWU CLOSE IKOYI
Lagos 0022
Nigeria

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Yuliya; <missyuliya@postoel.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:26 pm

...... from my 24FD-Spamfolder today.

Good day! Respected stranger, I want to read how much you interested in find and familiarity with new and wonderful girl? I'm Yuliya. I hope to your like my foto. I am also search someone with whom my life is calm and remarkable. I am very cheerful, kindly and positive woman. But I am still have single and already very tired of such life. So I go to a dating agency and found you email. Actually, I'm search for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future. Most important is my goal I want to search a lover to my solitary life! I very hope that you are precisely this a person. Iwill be happy if we can find our common interests and our meeting is most wonderful moment in our later life. Now I do not know how much you are interested in continue our communication therefore greater detail I'll write about me later! I will wait your letter.

If you are interested Please write ONLY to my personal mail box: missyuliya@postoel.com

See you later, Yuliyuska,

Received: from localhost (unknown [58.187.12.31])
Reply-To: Yuliychika Yuliyushok <donque16@voice.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Yuliychika Yuliyushok <donque16@voice.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2019 06:57:52 +0100

FPT Telecom Company
Tran Thanh Hai
2nd floor FPT Building, Pham Hung Road, Cau Giay District,
Hanoi
Vietnam

PCX-549.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Yuliya; <missyuliya@postoel.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:33 pm

.... from my 419-Spamfolder today.

How are you?! Dear stranger, I wish to know how much you interesting in searching and getting acquainted with new and wonderful woman? I am Yuliya. I hope to your like my picture. I am also looking someone with whom my life is calm and astonishing. I am very cheerful, kindly and positive woman. But I am still single and very tired of that life. So I come to a dating agency and get you email. In fact, I'm looking for real man for a serious friendship and even marriage in future. The most important is my goal I want to search a lover to my lonely life! I very hope that you are it is a man. I'll be happy if we will find our common interests and our familiarity is most remarkable moment in our later life. I do not know how you are interested in continuing our communication therefore in more detail I write about myself later! I'll wait for your answer.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my private email: missyuliya@postoel.com

See you soon, Yuliychika,

Received: from localhost (unknown [202.58.243.102])
To: <mjd.dave@outlook.com>
Reply-To: Nice Yuliya <teshirogi-t.s.o@chorus.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Nice Yuliya <teshirogi-t.s.o@chorus.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2019 08:47:10 +0100

PT Tujuh Delapan Sembilan Net / JATAYU
Internet Service Provider
Intiland Tower 9th floor suite 5D
JL Pangilma Sudirman 101-103
Surabaya - Indonesia

CAM-342.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Yuliya; <yuliyaprelest@vast-tm.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:37 pm

..... with the last Pic in my MBN-Spamfolder today.

How are you?! Respected stranger, I wish to know how much you interested in searching and familiarity with new and wonderful woman? I'm Yuliya. I am hope to your like my foto. I'm also look person with whom my life will calm and wonderful. I am very cheerful, kindly and positive girl. But I am still have single and yet very tired of that life. So I go to a dating agency and got you email. Actually, I'm searching for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future. Most important is my goal I wish to search a companion to my solitary life! I very much hope that you are it is a man. I'll be glad if we can find our common interests and our acquaintance is most great moment in our later life. Now I do not know how you are interested in continuing our communication therefore greater detail I write about myself later! I'll wait for your answer.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my private mail box: yuliyaprelest@vast-tm.com

See you soon, Yuliychik.

Received: from localhost (unknown [115.127.86.6])
To: <mw51vjd_yvq@mail.gmail.com>
From: Yuliyushechka Yuliyushenka <sharkuwa@globe.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: Yuliyushechka Yuliyushenka <sharkuwa@globe.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Yuliyushechka Yuliyushenka <sharkuwa@globe.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2019 12:23:12 +0100

BBN-BD
BRACNet Limited
Nizamul Islam
Aarong Bhaban,11th Floor
Axis Delvistaa (Level-3) 7/1, Aurangajeb Road, Block-A,
Mohammadpur Housing Estate,
Mirpur Road, Dhaka-1207,
Bangladesh

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Yulenka aka Yuliya, julia-sw@hotmail.com

Postby Myra » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:16 pm

Yuliyushunka Girl <aki1029@dolphin.ocn.ne.jp>

AttachmentsMar 18, 2019, 3:41 PM (8 days ago)

to kingsreg.ns
Why is this message in spam?

Lots of messages from dolphin.ocn.ne.jp were identified as spam in the past.
Hello Darling. Respected stranger, I want to see how much you are interested in find and getting acquainted with new and wonderful girl? I am Yulenka. Iam hope to your like my foto. I am also look someone with which my life will quiet and remarkable. I am very merry, kindly and positive woman. But I'm still have single and already very tired of kind of life. So I go to a dating site and get you email. In Actually, I'm look for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future. Most important is my purpose - I wish to search a companion for my lonely life! I very much hope that you are just such a man. I will be happy if we will find our common interests and our meeting is most great moment in our later life. I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our dialogue therefore in more detail I will talk about myself later! I will wait for your answer.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my private mailbox: Julia-sw@hotmail.com

See you later, Yuliya

IP: 42.113.173.176, ISP: The Corporation For Financing & Promoting Technology., Hanoi, Vietnam

Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2019

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Yuliya, yulliyamaslo@postoel.com

Postby Myra » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:21 pm

Good day gentleman, Respected stranger, I wish to see how much you interested in find and getting acquainted with new and wonderful woman? I'm Yuliya. I hope to your like my photo. I'm also search man with whom my life is quiet and wonderful. I am very merry, kindly and positive girl. But I'm still have single and yet very tired of such life. So I go to a dating agency and get you email. In fact, I'm searching for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future. The main is my goal I want to look a companion to my lonely life! I very hope that you are it is a man. Iwill be happy if we will find our common interests and our acquaintance is most wonderful moment in our future life. Now I do not know how you are interested in continue our conversation therefore greater detail I'll talk about me later.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my private mailbox: yulliyamaslo@postoel.com

I'll wait your letter. See you later, Yuliyuska.

IP: 36.72.219.17, Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia, Semarang, Indonesia

From: Flower Yuliychik <sakamoto96043302@theia.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2019

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Yuliya, missyuliya@postoel.com

Postby Myra » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:24 pm

same pic and message again
this time

IP: 103.237.37.102, ISP: Antaranga Properties Ltd, City: Chandpur, Country: Bangladesh

Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2019

Return to “Russian scammers”