It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:55 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Majorlisa Jaster - majorlisajaster1@hotmail.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:13 pm

Photo and name stolen from Maj. Lisa Jaster; African scammers are even using her name.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Jaster

swandate/ jaster
@majorlisa
I am a Woman
Birthday 1985-11-22
Country United States
City New York
Looking for a Man
Marital status Single
Education university graduated
Occupation Amry
Looking for friendship

About me
Am cool and loving person I would like to meet kind, faithful, sincere man who could become a friend of mine at first and I could completely trust him. I am also looking for the same sociable and understanding person to make my lifelong partner. He must be fun and outgoing in companies, and wit in conversation. For I believe marriage is not only a routine but it should be a thrilling, eventful adventure. And I am very interesting person.

I am most passionate about: Am loving heart person

Looking for in a person are:
I would like to meet kind, faithful, sincere man who could become a friend of mine at first and I could completely trust him. I am also looking for the same sociable and understanding person to make my lifelong partner. He must be fun and outgoing in companies, and wit in conversation. For I believe marriage is not only a routine but it should be a thrilling, eventful adventure. And I am very interesting person

Chat:
Hello my dear How are you doing? Am majorlisa by name .please i will like to discuss
something important with you please contact me here (majorlisajaster1@hotmail.com)

E-mail sent,,,,,,,,,

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:27 pm

Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 14:31:55 +0000
Subject: Re: Dear , thanks for your email

Hello my dear ,
Thanks for honoring my email . I hope all is well with you ? . My name is Major Lisa Jaster . I am single . I am a soldier working as United Nations peace keeping troop in Iraq , on war against terrorism . I have in my possession the sum of Three Million , Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ( $3,300,000 ) which i made here in Iraq . I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent because of the law of United Nations . I want you to stand as my beneficiary to receive the fund and keep it safe because i will soon complete my assignment here and leave here immediately .

I want you to help me and keep the money safe in your bank account so that as soon as i am through with my mission here in Iraq , i will come over to you for us to meet face to face and know each other . I will give you 50% of the total money for your assistance after you have received the money . Please reply back to me if you are willing and ready to work with me so that i can send you more information about the money and how you can receive it there .

Your urgent reply is highly needed .

Best regards ,
Major Lisa Jaster

majorlisa jaster
Title
Company

Image Image Image

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

the fake Major Lisa Jasters on FB

Postby Myra » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:40 pm

facebook.com/adja.ndiayes
Majorlisa Jaster
profile from November 16
pics already posted

facebook.com/fall.tahpa
Majorlisa Jaster
profile 23 hrs old

Image Image

facebook.com/mamebousso.niang.5686
Majorlisa Jaster
profile from yesterday
Single

facebook.com/laura.cassano.75054
Lisa Jaster
Intro
Major at U.S. Army
Studied at Ranger School
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan
From Houston, Texas
profile from November 9

Image Image

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Major Lisa Jaster - majorlisajaster46@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:42 pm

.... she appeared tonight out of the blue in my MBN-Mailaccount.

Hello my dear ,
Thanks for honoring my email . I hope all is well with you ? . My name is Major Lisa Jaster . I am single , a soldier working as United Nations peace keeping troop in Iraq , on war against terrorism . I picked you from the bottom of my heart and i want you to know that every friendship starts from one day .

I have some money that i made here . I deposited it with a Red Cross agent because of the law of United Nations here . I want you to stand as my beneficiary to receive the money and keep it safe because i will soon complete my assignment here and leave here immediately . Please , can you help me to keep the money safe in your bank account so that as soon as i am through with my mission here , i will come over to you for us to meet face to face and know each other .

I am willing and ready to give you 50% of the total money for your assistance after you have received the money . It is a total sum of Three Million , Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ( $3,300,000 ) . Please reply back to me if you are willing and ready to work with me so that i can send you more information about the money and how you can receive it there .

Your urgent reply is highly needed .

Best regards ,
Major Lisa Jaster .

...... IP shows Google

My_Pic.2.jpg

My_Pic.3.jpg

My_Pic.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:17 pm

Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2018 10:00:30 +0000
Subject: Re: I AM SO HAPPY MY MONEY IS FINALLY SAFE

Hello dear how are you doing today
hope you are doing good, hope you are doing good,
i am so happy writing you this mail. my partner in Senegal have received the box, and he has also confirmed to me the full content of the box, so he took out some money from there to deposit in his account because he cant deposit all the money in his account due to the fact that the government might ask how come such a huge amount of money so he paid 500,000 into his account and then deposit the other in the bank as treasury and he has also obtained the deposit receipt which he has sent to me and i have also confirmed that from the bank.so he wanted to make the transfer of the money into your account but as today is Saturday the person in charge of international money transfer wasn't on seat as the banks in Senegal work half day of weekends.

so the manager on seat asked him to write a cheque with your name and the bank details where they will transfer the money on Monday so he has written a cheque and left it with the bank manager
he also send the bank contact details to me that i should deliver it to you because he cant miss the business meeting he is going to and his flight is scheduled to leave today as he will be having the meeting on Monday,
so he couldn't wait secondly i pleaded with him to make the money up to 350,000 for you after i explained to him how much you helped me and was willing to continue but due to financial constraints, you couldnt continue, so he agreed with me and draft a cheque of 350,000 US dollars in your name, and then forward the cheque for me to send it to you and also the bank details that you will contact for the payment

please dear, i am happy that my money is safe and i will be shutting down this account after sending you this mail, because the management and our commander here have noticed that i am communicating with somebody outside the camp,though i was punished for it but no pain that doesn't worth it.
so i am so happy right now, and i believe you will also be a happy man after receiving your money. i still have all your details and i will surely communicate with you when i am out of this camp ok.

please below is the bank details he gave to me, so all you have to do is to contact the bank and tell them that you are the owner of the cheque and also forward a copy of Your ID CARD OR Passport to them, i believe they will understand

Mr. PATRICK JOHN UBA-Bank Plc Senegal office of the Branch Manager
Medina, dakar senegal Telephone: + 221707338590 Email: ubagroupsenegal1@hotmail.com

I WILL BE SHUTTING DOWN THIS EMAIL ADDRESS BUT WHEN I AM OUT OF THE CAMP I WILL DEFINITELY CONTACT YOU OK DO HAVE A LOVELY DAY AND ENJOY YOUR MONEY BUT PLEASE INVEST WISELY OK YOU ARE A TRUE FRIEND, WHO I WILL NEVER EVER FORGET

majorlisa jaster
Title
Company

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Major Lisa Jaster - majorlisajaster46@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:21 pm

Hello dear how are you doing today
hope you are doing good, i am so happy writing you this mail. my partner in Senegal have received the box, and he has also confirmed to me the full content of the box, so he took out some money from there to deposit in his account because he cant deposit all the money in his account due to the fact that the government might ask how come such a huge amount of money so he paid 500,000 into his account and then deposit the other in the bank as treasury and he has also obtained the deposit receipt which he has sent to me and i have also confirmed that from the bank.

so he wanted to make the transfer of the money into your account but as today is Saturday the person in charge of international money transfer wasn't on seat as the banks in Senegal work half day of weekends.

so the manager on seat asked him to write a cheque with your name and the bank details where they will transfer the money on Monday

so he has written a cheque and left it with the bank manager he also send the bank contact details to me that i should deliver it to you because he cant miss the business meeting he is going to and his flight is scheduled to leave today as he will be having the meeting on Monday, so he couldn't wait secondly i pleaded with him to make the money up to 350,000 for you after i explained to him how much you helped me and was willing to continue but due to financial constraints, you couldnt continue, so he agreed with me and draft a cheque of 350,000 US dollars in your name, and then forward the bank details that you will contact for the payment

please dear, i am happy that my money is safe and i will be shutting down this account after sending you this mail, because the management and our commander here have noticed that i am communicating with somebody outside the camp, though i was punished for it but no pain that doesn't worth it.

so i am so happy right now, and i believe you will also be a happy man after receiving your money. i still have all your details and i will surely communicate with you when i am out of this camp ok.

please below is the bank details he gave to me, so all you have to do is to contact the bank and tell them that you are the owner of the cheque and also forward a copy of Your ID CARD OR Passport to them, i believe they will understand

Mr. PATRICK JOHN UBA-Bank Plc Senegal office of the Branch Manager
Medina, dakar senegal Telephone: +221707338590 Email: ubagroupsenegal1@hotmail.com

I WILL BE SHUTTING DOWN THIS EMAIL ADDRESS BUT WHEN I AM OUT OF THE CAMP I WILL DEFINITELY CONTACT YOU OK
DO HAVE A LOVELY DAY AND ENJOY YOUR MONEY BUT PLEASE INVEST WISELY OK
YOU ARE A TRUE FRIEND, WHO I WILL NEVER EVER FORGET
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Krristengriestt@hotmail.com, harrietcou@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:47 pm

kristen
Gender FemaleLooking for Male
Age 34 y.o.Country Togo
City lomeHere for Serious Relationship
Marital status SingleSexual Orientation Straight
Children I don't have childrenEthnicity White
Religion ChristianBody Type Athletic
Education PhDOccupation militry
Description
Personal Description Hello Dear,My name is Miss. Kristen Griest, From United States of America. I am a USA Army Ranger working at US military base camp in Syria. You can contact me through this email address: (Krristengriestt@hotmail.com) I am interested in you and i will introduce myself better and send you more of my pictures as soon as i receive your mail. Thanks and kisses.Miss. Kristen Griest
IP: 196.170.112.176 Lomé, Togo
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

lisajaster166@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:31 pm

Lisajaster
Looking for Male
Age 41 y.o.
Country Afghanistan
City lome
Here for Friendship
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I don't have children
Ethnicity White
Religion Atheist
Body Type Slim
Education Student
Occupation i will tell you later
Description
Personal Description i will tell you later, i will tell you later, i will tell you later, i will
tell you later, i will tell you later, i will tell you later, i will tell
you later, i will tell you later, i will tell you later, i will tell you
late
95.211.211.184 LeaseWeb; bad IP proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Majorlisa

Postby jaga » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:32 pm

clone;
asiandatenet/ Majorlisa
Headline: Love matters
I am: Woman
Seeking a: Man
State: New York
City: New York City
Zip code: 10001
Ethnicity: White
Marital Status: Single / Never married
About Me:
Am cool and loving person I would like to meet kind, faithful, sincere man who could become a friend of mine at first and I could completely trust him. I am also looking for the same sociable and understanding person to make my lifelong partner. He must be fun and outgoing in companies, and wit in conversation. For I believe marriage is not only a routine but it should be a thrilling, eventful adventure. And I am very interesting person
My ideal partner:
I would like to meet kind, faithful, sincere man who could become a friend of mine at first and I could completely trust him. I am also looking for the same sociable and understanding person to make my lifelong partner. He must be fun and outgoing in companies, and wit in conversation. For I believe marriage is not only a routine but it should be a thrilling, eventful adventure. And I am very interesting person

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Majorlisa

Postby jaga » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:34 pm

clone;
america-dating.site/ majorlisa
My name: majorlisa
I'm from: US United States
City of: New York
I'm need: a male 28-75 years old for friendship
About me: without children
Some words about myself:
Am cool and loving person i love to make friends to know more in life

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

lisajf

Postby jaga » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:38 pm

clone;
wonder.dating/ lisajf
35, Woman, Single
Doha, Qatar
Looks for: Man, Couple
27 - 41 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Christy

Postby jaga » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:48 pm

clone;
flirtic/ christy17
Name: Christy
25. April 1970 (48)
Loachapoka, USA
Interested in: guys
Story about Christy
My name is Christy, I'm female and 48 Years old. My Sign of Zodiac is taurus.
I live in Loachapoka, USA. On Flirtic.com I've been registered for 12.06.2017 years.
The aim of my registration on this site is friendship, flirt, relationship.
If our iterests match, you can send me a message, make a gift or invite for a date.

Aquila
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

lisa J - lisajaster501@gmail.com

Postby Aquila » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:46 pm

lisa J
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6085369728

Last Active: a day ago
Languages: English, Français, Español - España

Image Image

Hello dear how are you doing? hope you are fine. my name is lisa Jaster
i will like to discuss something with you but not here,so please contact me
directly to my email address (lisajaster501@gmail.com)
ok thanks for contacting me

مرحبا عزيزي كيف حالك؟ أتمنى أن تكون بخير. اسمي ليزا جاستر
أود مناقشة شيء معك ولكن ليس هنا ، لذا يرجى الاتصال بي مباشرة على عنوان بريدي
الإلكتروني (lisajaster501@gmail.com) حسنًا ، شكرًا على اتصالك بي

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

lisajaster21@gmail.com, lisajaster22@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:14 pm

Hi dear,
It is a pleasure to meet you, I am Lisa Jaster, I am an American officer, I am kind and kind, waiting for a good friend, I read your profile here and choose interest in you, I would like to establish mutual friendship with you. I am a kind, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor,
I will like you to contact me in my email address so that i will tell you more about myself and my picture,(lisajaster21@gmail.com) i have something very important to tell you,
I hope to read your letter soon.
Lisa Jaster

lisajaster07
Email lisajaster2@gmail.com
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Age 30 y.o.
Country United States
City new york city
Here for Friendship, Romance, Serious Relationship, Marriage, Just Fun
Marital status Divorced
Sexual Orientation Bisexual
Children I want children
Ethnicity Black
Religion Christian
Body Type Slim
Education Masters Degree
Occupation amry
Description
Personal Description looking for love again from a nice honest caring lovely man,looking for love again from a nice honest caring lovely man,looking for love again from a nice honest caring lovely man,

196.168.209.35 Lomé, Togo

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Majorlisa Jaster - majorlisajaster1@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:42 am

lisajaster07
Hi dear,
It is a pleasure to meet you, I am Lisa Jaster, I am an American officer, I am kind and kind, waiting for a good friend, I read your profile here and choose interest in you, I would like to establish mutual friendship with you. I am a kind, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor,
I will like you to contact me in my email address so that i will tell you more about myself and my picture,(lisajaster21@gmail.com) i have something very important to tell you,
I hope to read your letter soon.
Lisa Jaster
famale
no i have something to tell you that will help us contact me in my email address i have something very important to tell you
email me i have something to tell you ok
now
tell me about yourself
i have send you email read it and reply me
i have reply you again please we can be talking through email address God bless you

Return to “Military scams”