It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:53 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Anastasiia; <shmelevanastya@mail.com/viktorovnamayya@yandex.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:28 pm

.... from my DMF-Spamfolder today...... famous like a coloured Dog since Feb. 2012

Hello .. My name is Anastasiia, I was 36 years old. I do not live near you, but I hope this is not a problem !!! I'll tell you one about me: a responsible, affectionate, benevolent, sincere girl !!! But sometimes I can betrubt and wistful be .. with regret that I am not perfect ...)) I was have no husband and no baby !! But the presence of children within you is not locking our shots !!!! I have a few hobbies: walks in the park, skating, relax in the countryside ... I liked to meet a frohlicher, decent man who wants to have serious relationship ... trust, mutual understanding are for me one of the weighty thing in a relationship , I hope my love for find in your face !!! I will wait with hope for the e-mail This e-mail address shmelevanastya@mail.com !! I think that you will return to me !!!! anastasiia

Received: from 88.212.246.188 (unknown [203.201.171.126])
Reply-To: nastya <sbggneac@seznam.cz>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2019 18:22:21 +0300

PT. Core Mediatech
PT. CORE MEDIATECH
Jl. Matraman 1 no.9
Jakarta 13150
Indonesia

DSC-04.jpg

...... Наталья Романова/Natalya Romanova from Minsk/BLR

https:/ /vk.com/id32764055

https:/ /vkfaces.com/vk/user/id32764055

https:/ /вконтакте24.рф/natalya-romanova-minsk-32764055.html

https:/ /iprofiles.ru/natal-ya-romanova/32764055/

https:/ /top1000vk.com/32764055/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anastasiia; <shmelevanastya@mail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:22 pm

..... from my DMF-Spamfolder today.

Good morning .. My name is Anastasiia, my age almost 36 years old .... I do not live near you, but I hope that will not bring trouble ... Something about me: a responsible, caring, weighed, sincere wife ... But sometimes I can be sad, wistful .... Unfortunately, I am not ideal. :)) I was have no husband, and I have no baby ... But the presence of children in thee is no barrier to our attitudes !! I enjoy a few hobbies: hiking, ice skating, relaxing in the country ... I would like to meet a frohlicher and decent person serious relationship aims to have !!! Credibility, mutual understanding are for me one of the weighty matter in a mutual relationship. I hope to find my husband in your face !!!! I will await with their hope for an answer shmelevanastya@mail.com !! I think that you will not ignore me !!!!! anastasiia

193.112.19.220 .... China-Proxy

DSC-575.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anastasiia; <shmelevanastiia@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:36 pm

..... finally with new Emailaddress.

hi xxxxxxx
Thank you for your answer. I'm sorry I didn't answer you right away. I am pleased that I interested you. I am very excited and I can not find the right words. :) I have never met a man on the Internet before. :liar: :liar: :liar: To be honest, you interested me. I'll tell you a little about me. I live in Kuznetsk. Have you heard of that? This is far from you, but I think that this will not be a problem for our acquaintance. I work as an insurance agent. I am 36 years old, I was born on September 12, 1982. I have never been married, I have no children. I want to tell you that I do not want to find just a friend for correspondence. This is not my goal. My goal is a serious relationship leading to the creation of a family. I hope it does not scare you :) Do not worry - in fact I am very kind and cheerful girl. :) Together with the letter I send you my photo and ask you to send me your photo too. And I will be glad if you tell me a little about you. I will look forward to your reply. Anastasiia

Received: from localhost (catv-80-99-163-145.catv.broadband.hu. [80.99.163.145])
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 15:50:38 +0400

UPC
UPC Magyarorszag Kft.
CATV dynamic IP pool
Hostmaster UPC Hungary
UPC Magyarorszag Kft
Haller Gardens - Soroksari ut 30-34.
H-1095 Budapest
Hungary

206128728.jpg

206129130.jpg

Kuznetsk is a town in Penza Oblast, located in the foothills of the Volga Upland, mainly on the left bank of the Truyov River. Population: 88,839

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:06 pm

hi xxxxxxxxx
I am grateful to you for responding to my letter. I admit, I was very pleased with your letter. I want to tell you more about me. As you already know, I live in the city of Kuznetsk, this is Russia. It is located 760 km from Moscow. There is a long distance between you and me, but that does not disturb me. It seems to me that the distance is not a hindrance if people understand each other. What do you think? I live alone, no children. Married has never been. My profession is an insurance agent. I do life insurance, cars, real estate. I'm sitting in the office. I have a hard work. But I like my job, although it takes a lot of time.
Regarding my interests ... I like to read literature, do fitness. :) I really love flowers and pets. This is my passion. I have a cat at home :) His name is Barsik. He is about 3 years old.
My parents live in the village, not far from Kuznetsk. I also have an older sister. She has been married for a long time, she has a family. Husband and wonderful daughter. I really love my niece. And I have a goal - the creation of a family. For this I turned to the Internet. I want to find not just a friend. I want to find a man with whom I live all my life. I had one man with whom I lived and we even wanted to get married. But he deceived me a lot, cheated on me and even beat me. We parted with him and I am very happy about that. 2 years have passed since then and I am all alone.
Please ask me what interests you and I will answer. I want to ask you to tell a little about you, about your city. It is very interesting to me, because I have never been abroad.
You say you love to sing. I do not sing.
Together with the letter I will send you my new photos. :mrgreen:
I will finish my letter and will check my mail tomorrow. I hope that you will answer me by that time.
Anastasiia
P.S. I ask you to send me please your photo !!!!

Received: from localhost (563BB6DC.dsl.pool.telekom.hu. [86.59.182.220])
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 10:20:04 +0400

Magyar Telekom customers using dynamic IP
DSL access
Budapest, Hungary

206129116.jpg

206129239.jpg

..... Pic 2 was taken here:

ТРЦ Мега Теплый Стан
Россия, Москва, Калужское шоссе, 21-й километр

Distance between Kuznetsk and Moscow, (Russia): 758.52 km

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:27 pm

...... only Bla-Bla and repeating last Letter :roll:

hi xxxxxxx!
I am glad to see your letter again and will answer you with pleasure. Now I have time to check my mail. Unfortunately, I do not have a computer with internet at home. So I use a computer in the office at work to check email. Yesterday I thought a lot about our correspondence and I want to tell you - "I want to get to know you better." I ask you to tell something about your life. I will also talk about me. It will be easier if you ask me what interests you about me and I will tell you. I already wrote to you that I live in Russia. I already told you that I live in Kuznetsk. This is a beautiful city. It is possible that I will show it to you once and you will see for yourself. I have an interesting job. In general, in life I am a very cheerful girl, I have friends. I love to chat. But personal life does not add up yet. So first of all I am interested in a serious relationship. Russian men are bad family men. They do not want to become husbands. Our men prefer to drink a lot of alcohol and beat women. And there are men who communicate with a woman just because of sex. But I'm looking for a more serious relationship. That's probably why I'm trying to look for a beloved man away from here. My parents still do not know about my search on the Internet. They live nearby - in the village, about 80 km from Kuznetsk. But I often visit them, and they come to me sometimes. I live in a small apartment with one room, I rent it. I don’t need a lot of space alone, so this apartment is enough for me.
I want to be honest with you. And I will say that I really want to find a man with whom I can spend my whole life.
I hope I did not scare you and will receive a letter from you again.
I will look forward to your reply.
your Anastasiia

Received: from localhost (ccrtitan10.acenet.hu. [37.220.136.12])
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 13:11:06 +0400

Ace Telecom Kft.
ACE Telecom NOC
Budapest, Hungary

206127818.jpg

206127820.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:20 pm

hi xxxxxxxx
I am very glad to receive your letter. It seems to me that you are serious about our dialogue. And it gives me positive emotions. I have a great mood today and I want to share it with you.
Tell me what your usual day looks like? My day is like that. I wake up at 6:30. At 8:00, I have to be at work. and i'm there until 18:00. Sometimes I go to the pool or gym to keep fit. I try to leave less free time so that I don't have time for loneliness. Although I sometimes like to be at home alone, or rather with my cat :) His name is "Barsik". The cat does not let me get bored. he always plays with me. As soon as I come home from work, he happily mews :) As soon as I woke up today, I immediately wanted to know whether you wrote me and what you wrote. And I barely waited for free time to check my mail. I am interested to know what is important for you in choosing a partner? I believe that age and social status does not matter. The main soul of a person, feelings and principles. I would be glad to find the right man and start a family with him. This is the most important thing that interests me now. And if in Russia I cannot find it, then I am ready to go anywhere. I understand that it will be difficult for me to understand another culture, a way of life. But I think that in life there are no insurmountable obstacles and I will cope with it. But for now, let's not talk about it, these are just my thoughts.
What is your goal? You are the first person with whom I have met through the Internet and for me all this is very unusual. I think that I am not the first friend for you on the Internet, but I want to be unique for you. :) I want to ask you how your relatives and friends will react to the fact that your woman will be from Russia? My friends support me.
I will look forward to your reply tomorrow. I asked many questions in today's letter. I hope I get your answers. I will wait with excitement. :)
your Anastasiia
P.S. I'm sorry that you had such an event as a child. Your father saved you. You should be grateful to him for that!

Received: from localhost (mllnC3E411FE.fixip.t-online.hu. [195.228.17.254])
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 12:47:23 +0400

Magyar Telekom leased line customers
Magyar Telekom Network Administrator
Budapest, Hungary

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:59 pm

hi xxxxxx. I am very glad to see your letter. Thanks to your letters, I feel that I am not alone in this vast world. You have become a very important person to me. :) What is your mood today? My mood became good when I read your letter.
How are you? How are you feeling? I hope everything is OK.
By the way, I planned to make a delicious dinner tonight. I do not like to eat alone. But unfortunately, I have no one to share dinner except for my cat. Do you like chicken with potatoes and vegetables in the oven? This is delicious. I still know how to cook a special homemade sauce (my mom's signature recipe). And in general, I love to cook and do it with pleasure. It seems to me that every woman should just cook well) I would really like to share my dinner with you. It is a pity that you are very far from me. Tell me, do you like candlelit dinner? I think this is very romantic. Today, for some reason, I really want romance. I believe that the most romantic moments: it is a dinner for two by candlelight or just sit together at a small lake and watch the sunset. What do you think is romantic?
At such moments you feel that life is filled with meaning and you want to live. I think that while a person lives only for himself, he lives only half. God created man in such a way that he needs the second half. And then begins a full life. I hope that you are not tired of reading my thoughts? I want you to know me not only externally, but also my inner world. You are an interesting person and I am pleased to communicate with you. I remember how worried I was before sending you the first letter. When we started the correspondence, I was afraid that you would deceive me. But now I’m not afraid to trust you and write my letters for you from my heart.
By the way, today is Friday, which means that there are 2 days off from work ahead. I'm happy with it. But only one grieves me - at this time I can not write to you !!
I don't have any plans for the weekend yet. Something I am very tired during this working week, I just fall from my feet. I will stay in the city, maybe I’ll visit my sister. You will also need to do household chores. These are my plans for this weekend.
I wish you a good weekend! I look forward to Monday to check my mail again!
Till Monday!
your Anastasiia

Received: from localhost ([94.21.0.121])
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2019 15:27:40 +0400

DIGI Business Network
HDSNET Technical Staff
Vaci ut. 35
H-1134 Budapest
Hungary

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:26 pm

Hi xxxxxxxx
Every day I began to come to work with joy to check my mail and write to you. I'm glad to read your letter. It is very nice to know that they remember you somewhere far away. :) How are you?
I still have not received a photo from you. Please send me your photo. I am interested to communicate with you, you are an interesting person. I already know you a little from the inside, but I would also like to see you from the outside :) So I'm waiting for your photo, I hope that you will fulfill my request.
I want to ask you one question. What do you think is most important in family life? So I think that the main thing is to have confidence between a man and a woman. And also mutual love and respect. I do not expect from the family life something extraordinary. On the contrary. I want simple female happiness. To favorite man was next. This is what I expect from family life. I’m probably a bit old-fashioned, but I don’t like clubs and bars. Although I can sometimes visit it. But it's better for me to spend time with my family or friends. And how are you?
Tell me what is family to you? Family is very important to me. First of all, it is love and safety. I like to create home coziness. You can spend a pleasant evening together, whether at home or in the summer, take a walk in the woods or on the lake. Family for me is a place where I feel comfortable and safe. You can search for such a place anywhere in the world, but you can only find it at home with your family. Life can change from one second to another, and therefore you need a strong family! That's what my family is to me. And for you??? What is family to you?
If I ask you a lot of questions, then tell me about it. But I would still be pleased if you answer my questions. I generally feel unusual. If a month ago I was told that I would communicate with my potential man through the Internet, I would simply not believe it. And now I’m happy to read your letters and answer you. I want to say - I am pleased that we met with you. We still live very far apart, in different countries. We speak different languages, we have different cultures. But none of this prevents us from having much in common and being interesting to each other. And now it seems to me that we have known each other for a long time, although only a few days.
I'll finish the letter. But tomorrow I will check email again and really hope to see a letter from you.
your Anastasiia

Received: from localhost (195-38-106-163.pool.digikabel.hu. [195.38.106.163])
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2019 11:28:16 +0400

DIGI-1
DIGI dynamic pool
HDSNET Technical Staff
Vaci ut. 35
H-1134 Budapest
Hungary

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:01 pm

Hi xxxxxx. I want to thank you for your answer, it's nice that you remember to write to me. Your words give me hope that in the future we may be able to be together. Today is such a wonderful day for me. I would like to tell you a lot of things that I feel. But I am afraid that I will not be able to send you all the emotions and feelings that I feel. :)
How is your weather? We are pretty cool. The temperature is about 10 degrees below zero. A strong wind is blowing and there is a blizzard outside. I like winter. Winter reminds carefree childhood. We skated down the hills, made snowmen, played snowballs and just played outside all the time. It was a lot of fun. And what is your favorite weather? And anyway, what's your favorite season? Of course, I love summer the most. I like the warm summer rain. I love to listen to how the raindrops drumming on the glass. I think that all seasons are beautiful in their own way. If it were not for the change of seasons, it would be as boring and monotonous all the time.
I do not want to rush into our relationship with you until we know each other. I love it. I hope that our correspondence will eventually be something big. Of course it is too early to think about it. But I hope that everything will be like this!
I have correspondence only with you and with no one else. And I want to ask you, do you communicate with other girls? I hope no :)
By the way, I am a little saddened that you did not fulfill my request and did not send me a photo. I really want to see your photo, please send me your photo. Good?
It's time to finish my letter. But tomorrow I will check my mail again. And I really hope to find a letter from you.
Your anastasiia

Received: from localhost (195-38-106-163.pool.digikabel.hu. [195.38.106.163])
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019 11:22:43 +0400

DIGI-1
DIGI dynamic pool
HDSNET Technical Staff
Vaci ut. 35
H-1134 Budapest
Hungary

.... Weather for Kuznetsk today:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Maria; <mariabaibora@mail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:58 pm

...... from my 419-Spamfolder today in german.

Hello! Surprised by my text !?
How are you? The Spring is Nahert ?! I am sending you a smile for a better mood.
Masha writes to you ... :) I am 36 years. I hope I'm not an old woman for you? After all, it is usually more comfortable for men to correspond with young women. I know? it is not of approximately. In the future, I will tell you whether you're entertaining.
What is your age? Are you single? Do you have children? In life, I have no children. There is no love friend. It is sad to see that. Do you agree?!?! But I'm trying my whole life to be positive and enjoy life s ... :)
I would be interested in continuing to correspond with you. Not it?!?! :) I am sending you a photo so you can imagine. :) This is my e-mail address mariabaibora@mail.com .
Unforgettable day..!
mashka

Received: from 88.212.244.164 (unknown [103.1.93.165])
Reply-To: Maria <q@seznam.cz>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 19:40:13 +0300

ClassicTech Pvt. Ltd.
CLASSIC TECH PVT LTD - network administrator
Baneshwore 10,
Kathmandu
Nepal

IMG-35.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anastasiia; <ys@mail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:27 pm

.... from my DMF-Spamfolder today in german.

Hello! Surprised about my post message!?!
How are you? the Spring is Nahert ?! I am sending you a happy royal laugh for good mood.
Nastenka has distracted you !!! I am now 36 years. I hope I'm not old for you? After all, it is usually more comfortable for men to correspond with girls. I know? it firsthand. Then I'll tell you if you are interested.
When were you born? Are you married? Do you have children? In life, I have no kids. There is no man. It is not pleasant to realize this. Do you agree?! But I try always to be a frohliche person and to enjoy it? S ... :)
I would be interested in continuing the conversation with you. This is my e-mail that is waiting for your letter anastasiyaalexshol@yandex.com ! Stort Do not! .. :) I am sending you a picture so you can see me. :)
Have a nice day!!!!:)
Nastenka

Received: from 194.156.126.49 (unknown [202.137.141.139])
Reply-To: Anastasiya <ys@mail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2019 17:34:25 +0400

LAOTELECOM
Telecommunication Service
Neti MEESAWATH
Ave lane-xang
01000 Vientiane
Lao People's Democratic Republic

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anastasiia; <anastasiyaalexshmol@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:34 pm

.... from my DMF-Spamfolder today in german.

Hello! Shocked by my text !?
What's the weather like? Experienced approaching Spring ?! I shicke you a happy royal laugh for a better mood.
Nastya has distracted you ... :) My age 36 years. I hope I'm not an old woman for you? After all, it is for men as always pleasant to talk to young lady closes. I know? it safe. By the time you tell you whether you're entertaining.
How old are you? Are you married? Did you love kids? I have no small joy. There is no master. It is sad to be aware of. Do you agree?! But I always try to be a frohliche person and enjoy life s. :)
I am interested in continuing the conversation with you.
This is my e-mail address anastasiyaalexshmol@yandex.com !
Stort it you? .. :) I am sending you a photo so you can imagine. :)
Have a nice day!!!
anastasiia

Received: from 194.156.126.49 (200-98-73-7.clouduol.com.br [200.98.73.7])
Reply-To: Nastya <myk@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2019 17:47:42 +0400

Universo Online S.A.
Contato da Entidade UOL
Brazil

foto.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Maya; <viktorovnamayya@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:04 pm

.... just now from my DMF-Spamfolder in german.

Hello !!!!
My name is Maia, my age almost 37 years old ...
I do not live in close, but I think that is not will bring trouble !!
I'll tell you one about me: a cheerful, caring, benevolent and reliable woman ..
However, sometimes I can be stubborn and wistfully. Unfortunately, I'm not perfect! :)
I was have no husband, no children ....
I enjoy several hobbies: walks in the park, roller skating, relax in the countryside ..
I'm looking for a good, anstandiger person who aspires have a love ....
Credibility and mutual respect are one of the obese things in a mutual relationship for me ....
I really want to find a husband in your face! I will come with the hope of writing ... Please write to this address viktorovnamayya@yandex.com !!
I think that you will not ignore me !! Maia

Received: from [103.192.76.22] (103.192.76.22)
Reply-To: Maya <thr@seznam.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2019 15:59:01 +0400

CS-NP
Classic Support Pvt. Ltd.
ClassicSupport Pvt Ltd administrator
3rd Floor, Alfabeta Complex,
New Baneshwor-10,
Kathmandu Bagmati
Nepal

IMG-8.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Maya; <mayaviktorovnamaya@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:35 pm

.... also in my 419-Spamfolder today in german.

Hello.
My name Maiia, I'm 36 years old ....
I was born and not now live in close, but I hope this is not a problem !!!!
I'll tell you a story: a cheerful, tenderly, weighed and honest lady ...
However, sometimes I can be sad and frustrated !! With regret, I am not ideal !! )
I was not married and no child !!
I enjoy several hobbies: running in the morning, ice skating, outdoor recreation ..
I would like to meet a frohlicher and sincere person who aspires to have a serious relationship !!!
Trust and understanding are one of the most important thing in a relationship for me !!!
I really want to find a husband in your face .. I will impatiently for the letter wait .... Please write me at this email address mayaviktorovnamaya@yandex.com .!
I think that you will write me !!! Maya

Received: from [188.114.89.53] (188.114.89.53)
Reply-To: Maya <ogift@seznam.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2019 15:35:20 +0400

NETREN
Lukasz Kedzior
37-723 Stubno,
Poland

IMG-3.jpg

.... I'm more as sure that on the Plate behind is written "GRENOBLE"

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Maya; <mayaviktorovnamaya@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:28 pm

.... again in my DMF-Spamfolder today in german.

Good evening...
I am Maiia, my age 36 years old !!!!
I was born and not now live in close, but I think that will bring no problems !!!
Something about me: a cheerful, tenderly, benevolent and sincere Miss !!!!
But sometimes I can be stubborn, be wistfully !! Unfortunately, I'm not perfect !! )
I was not married and no baby !!!
I have some hobbies: hiking, roller skating, camping!
I would like to meet a good, noble man, the family sought to have !!
Sincerity, mutual understanding are for me one of the most important thing in the relationship ....
I really want to find my partner for the family in your face !!! I'm going with their hope for an answer wait .. This is my e-mail mayaviktorovnamaya@yandex.com .!.
I think that you will write me !!! Maiia

Received: from [103.194.90.27] (103.194.90.27)
Reply-To: Maya <akm@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2019 22:30:41 +0400

ELYZIUM
Elyzium Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
MAnager noc
1376 Sector-17,Faridabad,
Haryana-121002
India

IMG-23.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”