It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:26 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Sven, pt. 2

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Randal Heinrich, randalheinrich@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:35 pm

skype..
live:randalheinrich

interpals
Randalheinrich Randal, 50 y.o.
Stuttgart, Germany [Current City]
California City, United States [Hometown]
Online now
My family are all the people who come together in my life not necessarily my DNA
I'm an ordinary man looking for a cool friend to write and get to know some nice people, I like life, Emphatic. Progressive. Tolerant. Patient. Friendship is the most underrated of all human relationships required to exist solely on its own mer...

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Randal Heinrich, randalheinrich@outlook.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

josekyle997@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:56 pm

JOHNsiko45
Looking for Female
Age 50 y.o.
Country United States
City Alaska
Here for Friendship, Serious Relationship, Marriage
Marital status Separated
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I have 1-2 children living with me
Ethnicity White
Religion Christian
Body Type Average
Education Other
Occupation Other
Description
Personal Description Good looking
a man very honesty and loving

197.210.45.136 Lagos, Nigeria

^^hangouts
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mark Walton, mw5940605@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue May 07, 2019 9:58 am

.tagged.com/profile/6081661824
Mark
52 · Centreville, VA

Hello dear. My name Mark, Is my pleasure to meet such a nice woman like you.I am looking for a serious relationship, And i see you as the type of woman i want, Please my dear give me your email address. So that i can tell you more about my self. And also send you my beautiful pictures, Thank you for your understand
Just send to me your email address so that we can be having easier conversations,understand mw5940605@gmail.com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Hopper Matthias, hoppermatthias5@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu May 09, 2019 4:15 pm

.eskimi.com/full?id=25750908
Hopper44
Location United States

Skype..
Hopper Matthias
live:hoppermatthias5

am well pleased after going through your profile I am Matthias Hopper. I am a widower with so much love and care to give out to the woman of my dreams and of my heart desire if I find her someday.I have been a widower for 7 years now and haven't been into any relationship since I lost my late wife and my two daughters , so I took my time to reschedule my life properly and I think I am now ready to move on with my life and settle down again.I am so tired of my lonely life as I have so much love and care within my heart to give to my partner if I find her someday, but the earlier I am to find her is the problem at hand now as I am growing old and time and tide waits for no man, but I am in no rush or hurry meeting my right woman as God's time is the best. I want to meet a woman whom I can put all my love and trust in her without any fears of broken heart.I would rejoice at the opportunity to spend the rest of my life with my true soul-mate, the one with whom I can share all of myself - emotionally, spiritually, and physically. A deep commitment to the relationship is what I seek from my woman when I find her. My parents where married 30 years. I saw them show consistency with raising me up as their only child .I saw that no matter how bad they were off financially - they were committed to making their marriage work. No matter what hard times there were for them - they were committed to each other and to the marriage. that's the same thing I am also looking for in my marriage if I someday find her. My instinct tells me that you are a Good person and i would Love to know you I do understand the distance thing; I just truly believe that there are no boundaries as you seek your life companion…
I am a USA Army officer and I have been in the army all my life,I enjoy my every single moment spent in the army as it made me whom I am today.I am presently in Afghanistan a peacekeeping mission in Iraq and I have been here for quite sometime now.I am probably left with less than 2 month to end my mission assigned to me here and return back to USA but it would be so loving and sweet and entertaining to have a sweet and lovely woman awaiting my return back home. I have a son and he is 16 years old and called Larry...Larry has been the only one beside me since I lost my late wife and my two wonderful daughters.He is the source of my happiness missing him so much and can't wait for my mission here to come to an end for me to go and be with him. He is currently schooling in USA we do communicate through emails.I want to meet a woman who is ready to accept me and my son into her life and make us forever happy as we also make her happy as well.Life is too short so i will like to settle down with the woman of my dreams as soon as my duty is due here.I think am writing too much so please i will end here and look forward to receive your urgent response

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Anderson Brown, andersonbrown130@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:39 pm

Oasis
Andersonbrown130
This account is currently under review by the Oasis Dating customer care team. :lol:
Male 51
Livingston | New Jersey | United States
I'm honest and straight..i'm a lovable person..who loves to be treated with respect.
What I'm Looking For
i am good and honest man i am look of good friend who will be honest in dealing with me as well

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Dr. John M Wood, 33john324@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:08 pm

look on hangout

email address here too
see
viewtopic.php?p=595072#p595072

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Terry Cole, terrierric21@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:48 pm

interpals
tr4072 Terry cole, 49 y.o.
Alabaster, United States [Current City & Hometown]
Online now
About
I am supportive and caring and have a loyal and tolerant character's very humble, honest,

Because of the nature of my job i don't have much time to talk here, but i can give you my personal hangout so that we can chat there more frequently
terrierric21@gmail.com

and his bro.....
interpals
Dav35421 David Cole, 50 y.o.
Tema, Ghana [Current City]
Nottingham, United Kingdom [Hometown]
Online now

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jackson, mgjackb1@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:43 am

.dateolicious.com/profile/jackson147
Jackson147: let love lead...
50 Divorced Straight Male
North Carolina North Carolina
Im Jackson by name i was born and brought up in a missionary orphanage home i never knew who my parents where after going to some college i enter the military after that i got married not knowing it was not the rightful one for me i got divorced with a son for four years now i have been a hopeless single father hoping to get married again with the rightful one God will provide for me to share my joy and sorry with life has not been good to me i look forward to happiness

Dear i have come to love you because youre loyal, kind, smart, easy going, understanding and more especially Gods fearing and passionate and i really want you around me dear, i would love to have a long lasting relationship with you that can lead to marriage. Dear i dont normally come online here sometimes here is my Gmail you can message me at any time of your choice mgjackb1@gmail.com i hopefully waits for your reply.

:mrgreen:

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Patrick Parker, patrickpanek2015@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:37 pm

interpals
patrick65432 PATRICK parker, 49 y.o.
Hong Kong, Hong Kong [Current City]
Kachia, Nigeria [Hometown]
Online now

his was the story of my late wife, well here it has she betrayed me and cheated on me with my best friend. I had caught them red handed in my house, I was so devastated and angry and don't know what to do at the moment so I drove off, but she followed me in pursuit and that was how she was hit by a drunker trailer driver and died instantly. I blame her for making me a widower and Sandra motherless cause it was her act of stupidity that caused it all. I will never forgive the guy I once called my best friend and that's why now I don't have friends cause I don't want to have any so am not betrayed again and stabbed in the back so deeply.

okay that why I am asking because I am here long for a long time relationship that will lead to marriage

I am from Rogaland Norway. I am a Norwegian Army Captain in charge of troops MKV -0147 on duty currently serving here in Syria on a peacekeeping mission. What is your job and where are you from?

Do you have plans of starting a God fearing relationship? A relationship builds upon the Rocks of trust and honesty and true love.

okay. Although we just got to know each other, Well I will appreciate us being good friends in sincerity, honesty and trust, to share ideas and discuss more issues as we talk more about ourselves, and I believe as time goes on there may be something great for us in the future
What do you think?

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Melvin Brown Robinson, Melvinbrown885@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:39 pm

interpals
melvinbrow_80957 Melvin brown, 47 y.o.
Cheney, United States [Current City & Hometown]
Online now

Can you just mail me please Melvinbrown885@yahoo.com
I can add you on facebook.there we can talk better and make video call
Melvin brown robinson

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

harris lawrence - westpoint630@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:27 pm

HarrisLawrence630
Email westpoint630@gmail.com
Gender Male
Looking for Female
Age 44 y.o.
Country United States
City San, Francisco
Here for Friendship, Romance, Serious Relationship, Marriage, Just Fun
Marital status Divorced
Children I don't have children
Ethnicity Other
Religion Christian
Body Type Athletic
Education Other
Occupation US Military engineer
Description
Personal Description I am a person who is ambitious, optimistic, playful, hard working, devoted, intelligent, trusting, genuine, honest, sincere, witty and easy going.

66.76.58.60 Suddenlink; bad IP proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: harris lawrence - westpoint630@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:09 pm

.... Skype

Harry H. Lawrence
live.westpoint630
Iraq

..... our special Guest Sven H.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Heinrick Bongartz, heinrick9082@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:14 pm

see topic..
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=102091

Hangout is Sven!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

akridgeh17@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:50 pm

akridge
Email akridgeh17@gmail.com
Gender Male
Looking for Female
Age 58 y.o.
Country United States
City California
Here for Friendship, Serious Relationship, Marriage
Marital status Widowed
Sexual Orientation Bisexual
Ethnicity Native American
Religion Christian
Body Type Average
Education Some college
Occupation Construction
Description
Personal Description I'm a serious person when it comes to serious affairs

105.112.112.16 Lagos (Ikoyi), Nigeria

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

jasondonatus2020@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:28 am

KevinJason
Email jasondonatus2020@gmail.com
Gender Male
Looking for Female
Age 56 y.o.
Country United States
City Atlanta
Here for Serious Relationship
Marital status Single
Ethnicity Mixed
Religion Buddhist
Occupation business or working class lady
Description
Personal Description Im honest, caring and loving man

102.176.65.219 Accra (Kpeshie), Ghana

Return to “Military scams”