It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:50 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Olga; <olgabeautiy@yandex.com/beautysal_mariia@excellentua.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elena; <elenalenovch@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:50 pm

.... from my DLB-Spamfolder today.

Good morning, Dear stranger, I wish to know how much you are interested in search and getting acquainted with new and wonderful woman? I am Elenuschka. Iam hope to your like my foto. I'm also find person with whom my life will calm and astonishing. I am very cheerful, kind and positive girl. But I'm still have alone and yet very tired of that life. So I go to a dating agency and get you email. In Actually, I'm find for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future. Most important is my purpose I wish to find a companion to my solitary life. I very much hope that you are precisely this a man. I will be happy if we will find our common interests and our acquaintance is most wonderful moment in our future life. I do not know how much you are interested in continue our conversation therefore in more detail I will talk about me later.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my personal mail box: elenalenovch@outlook.com

I will wait your letter. See you soon, Elenok!

Received: from localhost (unknown [14.162.185.94])
Reply-To: Elenuska Beauty <okada-yyk@samba.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Elenuska Beauty <okada-yyk@samba.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2019 03:08:26 +0100

VNPT-VN
Vietnam Posts and Telecommunications Group
Pham Tien Huy
No 57, Huynh Thuc Khang Street, Lang Ha ward, Dong Da district,
Ha Noi City
Vietnam

CAM291.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:25 pm

.... from my 419-Spamfolder today.

Hi person, Respected stranger, I wish to know how much you are interesting in find and familiarity with new and wonderful woman? I'm Elena. I'm hope to your like my image. I'm also look man with which my life will quiet and remarkable. I am very merry, kind and positive girl. But I am still have one and already very tired of such life. So I went to a dating agency and found you email. In Actually, I'm search for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future. Most important is my goal I want to search a lover for my lonely life. I very much hope that you are precisely this a man. I will be glad if we will find our common interests and our meeting is most wonderful moment in our later life. I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our talking therefore in greater detail I will write about me later.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my personal mailbox: elenalenovch@outlook.com

I will wait your letter. See you soon, Lenoka

Received: from localhost (unknown [101.51.138.52])
Reply-To: Elenushenka Elenoka <iwanori@apricot.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Elenushenka Elenoka <iwanori@apricot.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2019 10:19:27 +0100

TOT-AS-AP
TOT Public Company Limited
Pansak Arpakajorn
TOT Public Company Limited
89/2 Moo 3 Chaengwattana Rd, Laksi,Bangkok 10210 THAILAND

DSC944.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elena; <elenockaovi@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:13 pm

..... from my 24FD-Spamfolder today.

Good Day To You! Respected stranger, I want to see how much you are interested in find and familiarity with new and wonderful woman? I am Lenochka. Iam hope to your like my picture. Iam also find man with which my life will calm and remarkable. I am very cheerful, kind and positive girl. But I'm still have one and yet very tired of that life. So I go to a dating site and get you email. In Actually, I'm look for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future. Most important is my goal I want to look a companion to my lonely life! I very much hope that you are just such a man. I will be happy if we will find our common interests and our meeting is most great moment in our later life. I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our conversation therefore in greater detail I will write about myself later.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my regular mail box: elenockaovi@outlook.com

I will wait for your answer! See you soon, Lenoka,

Received: from localhost (unknown [202.162.193.104])
To: <jeanbaud65@gmail.com>
Reply-To: Beauty Lenka <ken0516@olive.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Beauty Lenka <ken0516@olive.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2019 06:59:30 +0200

NUSANET
PT. Media Antar Nusa
Rully Sumbayak
PT. Media Antar Nusa
NUSANET
Kompleks Multatuli Indah, Blok D No. 1
Medan 20151
Indonesia

CAM135.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elena; <elenalenao@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:56 pm

Greetings my new friend Dear stranger, I wish to read how much you are interesting in search and getting acquainted with new and wonderful girl? My name is Elena. Iam hope to your like my foto. I'm also look someone with whom my life will quiet and remarkable. I am very merry, kind and positive girl. But I'm still have one and already very tired of kind of life. So I went to a dating site and got you email. In fact, I'm find for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future. Most important is my purpose I want to search a lover to my solitary life! I very much hope that you are just such a man. I will be glad if we will find our common interests and our familiarity is most wonderful moment in our later life. I do not know how much you are interested in continue our communication therefore in more detail I will write about me later.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my personal mail box: elenalenao@outlook.com

I will wait for your answer! See you soon, Lenchik

Received: from localhost (unknown [103.29.90.244])
To: <ruizoses@hotmail.com>
Subject: Good afternoon my man
Reply-To: Elenulka Lenchika <cak65020@vivid.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Elenulka Lenchika <cak65020@vivid.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2019 19:47:32 +0200

GTCL-MM
route object for Global technology
Global Technology Co Ltd administrator
Room (1), Building (7), Myanmar ICT Park, Hlaing Township,
Yangon Yangon 11051
Myanmar

CAM-940.jpg

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Elena, elena_ovci@outlook.com

Postby Myra » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:14 pm

Hey hey my dear pen-friend, Dear stranger, I want to see how much you are interesting in find and acquaintance with new and wonderful girl? I am Elena. Iam hope to your like my foto. I'm also find man with which my life is calm and wonderful. I am very cheerful, kind and positive woman. But I am still have one and already very tired of such life. So I went to a dating site and got you email. In fact, I'm find for real man for a serious friendship and even marriage in future. Most important is my purpose I wish to search a lover for my lonely life. I very much hope that you are precisely this a person. I will be glad if we will find our common interests and our meeting is most remarkable moment in our future life. I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our dialogue therefore in greater detail I will write about myself later.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my private e-mail: Hey hey my dear pen-friend, Dear stranger, I want to see how much you are interesting in find and acquaintance with new and wonderful girl? I am Elena. Iam hope to your like my foto. I'm also find man with which my life is calm and wonderful. I am very cheerful, kind and positive woman. But I am still have one and already very tired of such life. So I went to a dating site and got you email. In fact, I'm find for real man for a serious friendship and even marriage in future. Most important is my purpose I wish to search a lover for my lonely life. I very much hope that you are precisely this a person. I will be glad if we will find our common interests and our meeting is most remarkable moment in our future life. I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our dialogue therefore in greater detail I will write about myself later.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my private e-mail: elena_ovci@outlook.com

I will wait your letter. See you later, Lenusha

IP: 36.70.66.147, ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia, City: Jakarta, Country: Indonesia

Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019

uses pic of previous post

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Elena, elenalenovch@outlook.com

Postby Myra » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:59 pm

Salut dear stranger, Dear stranger, I want to know how much you are interesting in find and getting acquainted with new and wonderful girl? I am Elenuschka. Iam hope to your like my photo. Iam also search person with which my life is quiet and wonderful. I am very merry, kindly and positive girl. But I am still have single and already very tired of kind of life. So I come to a dating agency and found you email. In Actually, I'm search for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future. Most important is my goal I wish to find a companion for my lonely life. I very much hope that you are precisely this a man. I will be happy if we can find our common interests and our meeting is most remarkable moment in our later life. I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our talking therefore in greater detail I will write about myself later.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my private mail box: elenalenovch@outlook.com

I will wait your letter. See you later, Elenulka

IP: 103.48.111.226, ISP: Sifi Online Pvt Ltd, City: New Delhi, Country: India

Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2019

pics already in thread

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Elena, elenockaovi@outlook.com

Postby Myra » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:38 pm

Good Day Sweetheart. Dear stranger, I want to know how much you are interested in find and acquaintance with new and wonderful woman? My name is Elenka. Iam hope to your like my pic. I am also look someone with which my life is quiet and astonishing. I am very cheerful, kind and positive girl. But I am still have one and already very tired of kind of life. So I went to a dating agency and get you email. In fact, I'm look for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future. Most important is my goal I wish to find a companion to my lonely life! I very much hope that you are just such a man. I will be happy if we can find our common interests and our meeting is most remarkable moment in our later life. I do not know how much you are interested in continue our conversation therefore in greater detail I will write about me later.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my regular e-mail: elenockaovi@outlook.com

I will wait for your answer! See you soon, Elenusenka,

IP: 183.89.160.88, ISP: Triple T Internet/triple T Broadband, City: Pattaya, Country: Thailand

Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2019

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Elena, elenkaovci@outlook.com

Postby Myra » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:41 pm

Good Day Sweetheart. Dear stranger, I wish to see how much you are interesting in search and acquaintance with new and wonderful woman? My name is Lena. I'm hope to your like my photo. I'm also search someone with which my life will calm and remarkable. I am very merry, kind and positive girl. But I'm still have single and yet very tired of kind of life. So I come to a dating site and found you email. In Actually, I'm find for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future. Most important is my goal I want to search a lover to my solitary life! I very much hope that you are precisely this a person. I will be happy if we will find our common interests and our meeting is most remarkable moment in our future life. I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our dialogue therefore in greater detail I will write about myself later.

If you are interested Please write ONLY to my regular mailbox: elenkaovci@outlook.com

I will wait your letter! See you soon, Elenushok

IP: 88.244.192.185, ISP: Turk Telekom, City: Ankara, Country: Turkey

Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2019

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elena; <lenaokfe@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun May 12, 2019 1:19 pm

.... from my DMF-Spamfolder today.

Salutti, Respected stranger, I wish to read how much you are interested in finding and familiarity with new and wonderful girl? My name is Elena. I'm hope to your like my photo. I am also search person with whom my life will calm and astonishing. I am very merry, kindly and positive woman. But I still have alone and already very tired of kind of life. So I go to a dating site and got you email. Actually, I'm finding for real man for a serious friendship and even wedding in future. The main is my goal I wish to find a companion for my solitary life. I very much hope that you are just such a man. I'll be glad if we will find our common interests and our familiarity is most great moment in our future life. I do not know how you are interested in continuing our communication therefore greater detail I write about me later.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my regular email: lenaokfe@outlook.com

I will wait your letter. See you later, Elenik

Received: from localhost (unknown [118.70.184.54])
To: <bobbinch94@gmail.com>
Reply-To: Elena Lonely <marumatu-kensetu@proof.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Elena Lonely <marumatu-kensetu@proof.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2019 13:40:53 +0200

Pham Tien Huy
Ha Noi City
Vietnam

PCX717.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elena; <elenochkamil@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun May 12, 2019 1:41 pm

Hi gentleman! Dear stranger, I want to see how much you are interesting in searching and acquaintance with new and wonderful girl? I'm Elena. I'm hope to your like my pic. I'm also find person with which my life will calm and astonishing. I am very merry, kind and positive woman. But I'm still have alone and yet very tired of such life. So I go to a dating agency and got you email. Actually, I'm search for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future. The most important is my goal I want to find a companion for my lonely life. I very hope that you are just such a person. I'll be happy if we will find our common interests and our meeting is most great moment in our later life. I do not know how much you are interested in continue our conversation therefore greater detail I'll talk about myself later.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my private email: elenochkamil@outlook.com

I will wait for your answer. See you later, Elenulenka

Received: from localhost (unknown [159.192.197.236])
To: <wimpiecurt@gmail.com>
Reply-To: Lady Elenchika <ogo-seven22@voice.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Lady Elenchika <ogo-seven22@voice.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2019 13:45:16 +0200

CAT TELECOM TOWER Bangrak Bangkok Thailand
Theerachai Udomkitpanya
10 Fl. 72. CAT TELECOM TOWER Bangrak Bangkok
Thailand

DSC-925.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elena; <elenochkamil@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun May 12, 2019 1:44 pm

Hi stranger, Respected stranger, I want to know how much you are interested in finding and familiarity with new and wonderful girl? I am Elena. I'm hope to your like my picture. I'm also search man with whom my life will quiet and remarkable. I am very cheerful, kind and positive girl. But I still alone and very tired of kind of life. So I went to a dating agency and get you email. In reality, I'm searching for real man for a serious friendship and even marriage in future. Most important is my purpose I want to look a companion for my lonely life. I very much hope that you are precisely this a person. Iwill be happy if we will find our common interests and our familiarity is most remarkable moment in our later life. I do not know how you are interested in continuing our communication therefore more detail I talk about me later.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my private email: elenochkamil@outlook.com

I will wait for your answer. See you soon, Elenushoka,

Received: from localhost (unknown [103.83.190.130])
To: <cchristhopher@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: Elenik Smile <hisagi13@eos.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Elenik Smile <hisagi13@eos.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2019 12:04:34 +0200

ITSPECTRUM-MM
IT Spectrum administrator
Pa/232 Myomazay, Pyaweyone Tan,Myoma Market,Naypyitaw,
Naypyitaw Naypyitaw 15123
Myanmar

CAM-180.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elena; <elena_mini@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun May 12, 2019 1:48 pm

Greetings dear stranger! Respected stranger, I wish to see how much you are interesting in searching and familiarity with new and wonderful woman? I am Elena. I hope to your like my picture. I am also search person with whom my life will calm and wonderful. I am very merry, kindly and positive girl. But I still alone and very tired of kind of life. So I come to a dating agency and found you email. Actually, I'm finding for real man for a serious friendship and even marriage in future. Most important is my goal I wish to find a companion for my solitary life. I very hope that you are it is a person. Iwill be glad if we will find our common interests and our familiarity is most wonderful moment in our future life. Now I do not know how you are interested in continuing our communication therefore in more detail I will write about me later.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my regular e-mail: elena_mini@outlook.com

I'll wait for your answer. See you soon, Elenuska,

Received: from localhost (202.46.50.60.kmr04-home.tm.net.my [60.50.46.202])
Reply-To: Elenusenka Elenok <hgoto@cronos.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Elenusenka Elenok <hgoto@cronos.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2019 08:24:17 +0200

TMNST
EMRAN AHMED KAMAL
Telekom Malaysia
Jalan Pantai Baru,
Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia

PCX-224.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun May 12, 2019 1:51 pm

Hi man! Dear stranger, I want to see how much you are interested in finding and getting acquainted with new and wonderful woman? I'm Elena. I'm hope to your like my foto. I'm also searching someone with whom my life is quiet and wonderful. I am very cheerful, kindly and positive girl. But I'm still have alone and yet very tired of kind of life. So I go to a dating agency and found you email. In fact, I'm search for real man for a serious friendship and even marriage in future. Main is my purpose I wish to look a companion to my lonely life. I very much hope that you are just such a man. I'll be happy if we will find our common interests and our meeting is most great moment in our future life. I do not know how you are interested in continue our talking therefore more detail I will talk about myself later.

If you are interested Please write ONLY to my private mail box: lenaokfe@outlook.com

I will wait your letter. See you soon, Elenusenka,

Received: from localhost (unknown [113.160.215.83])
Reply-To: Elenulenka Elenka <mizunot@carrot.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Elenulenka Elenka <mizunot@carrot.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2019 11:34:25 +0200

Pham Tien Huy
Ha Noi City
Vietnam

PIC712.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon May 13, 2019 12:58 pm

.... from DMF on Sunday.

Hello,

How are you? I’m glad you answered back.So then,we can start to
exchange our photos,life stories,our emotions and cultures if you wish.
Pls send me some of your latest photos. I'm serious in my
intentions so please show me your devotion too.
I do not know what to tell in my first letter.It- something new and
unusual to me. But I shall try,write good letters to you. I shall hope
that in the future,we shall be very good friends. Please not be too
strict to my mistakes in words,the English language-not my native
language.And i hope will improve the poor level of my language during
communication with you. My name Elena.As for me,I’m 31.My birthday - on 10
September.I was born in 1987.My weight makes 54 kgs at growth of
172 centimeter,i don't smoke.I live in city Inta(Russia).I have
finished medical university.My formation will consist of three
levels:school,college,university.I Studied within eighteen years.All eighteen
years I have studied the English language also. I worked as the
second surgeon in small clinic within four years.
I was happy to give
health of people,to help them.Many things depend on me during
actions.I think in The future I will be capable the surgeon to become
independent. you think,what it - good dream?I live one,I have no
children and boyfriend.Sometimes I Feel like very lonely in my
house.Perhaps,for this reason I have decided to get acquainted with
you.To me already 31,also I take a life philosophically.I have
the house,work,friends,but I cannot tell,that I'm happy.Probably you
felt? Feeling of emptiness?I hope,that you will not be Laughter.And we
shall write many letters to each other.I'm very pleased and
grateful,that you have answered my letter.I hope ,that I shall be
Be capable to write to you letter constantly and you are interested in
our dialogue. Ok what are you looking and waiting for from
woman,to be you life partner,maybe just girlfriend or mistress of
house,maybe mother of your children?Another question I’d wish to ask,
what made you to reply to my previous letter,just interest or sympathy
or politeness or maybe something else?,Is distance between us
problem for you? I hope that our communication will continue.Please
tell me also your preferences in women. I send you some photos of
me and my life.
P.S. Uuuf,finally I've finished this letter-yes,it seems to be rather
big and probably hard to read but I wrote it with great inspiration
and tried to say as more as possible about me..))) Wishing you very
good day and hope to hear from you soon,Elena

..... IP shows Microsoft

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon May 13, 2019 2:06 pm

Aloha my new pen-friend. Respected stranger, I wish to read how much you interested in searching and getting acquainted with new and wonderful woman? I am Elena. I'm hope to your like my photo. I am also finding person with which my life is calm and wonderful. I am very merry, kindly and positive girl. But I still have alone and very tired of that life. So I come to a dating agency and got you email. Actually, I'm finding for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future. Most important is my goal I wish to search a lover to my solitary life. I very hope that you are it's a man. Iwill be happy if we can find our common interests and our acquaintance is most remarkable moment in our later life. I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our communication therefore more detail I will write about me later.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my private e-mail: lenaokfe@outlook.com

I'll wait for your answer. See you soon, Elenusenka!

Received: from localhost (14.157.150.203.sta.inet.co.th [203.150.157.14])
To: <shawnhall@hotmail.com>
Reply-To: Elenka Sunny <kun-chan@future.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Elenka Sunny <kun-chan@future.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2019 16:37:32 +0200

INEXT Broadband Company Limited
Pakorn Seangsamutpituk
1768 Thai Summit Tower, ITth Fl., New Petchaburi Road,Khwaeng Bang Kapi, Khet Huay Khwang,
Bangkok 10310
Thailand

PCX-589.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”