It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:25 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Kelvin Raymond kelvinraymond54@gmail.com

Русская секция для обсуждения мошенников из Нигерии и Ганы
JuliaVoronina
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby JuliaVoronina » Sun May 26, 2019 12:25 pm

Генерал-майор в Сирии с сайта знакомств angelreturn.com. Жена умерла, дочь в Италии.
1. Был грустный потому что любимая дочь разбила телефон, а он не может ничего сделать, т.к. нет возможности пользоваться банком, находясь на войне. Поэтому нужно отправить деньги учителю на покупку телефона.
2. Их срочно отправляют на миссию. Нужно моя помощь в сохранении его денег, золота и документов. Высланы фото знаменитых чемоданов, которые должны были быть высланы. Сделала видео вызов, приняли вызов...негры! Жаль, что не успела сделать скрин.
Major General in Syria from the dating site angelreturn.com. Wife died, daughter in Italy.
1. It was sad because the beloved daughter broke the phone, but he can not do anything, because there is no possibility to use the bank while being at war. Therefore, you need to send money to the teacher to buy a phone.
2. They are urgently sent on a mission. I need my help in saving his money, gold and documents. Photos of famous suitcases that should have been sent. Make a video call, accepted the challenge ... negros! It is a pity that I did not have time to make a screen.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Return to “Африканские мошенники”