It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:27 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Natalya; <mat.natasha@hotmail.com/daryamisslove@fremom.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:14 pm

..... from my DMF-Spamfolder today.

Hello! Respected stranger, I want to know how much you are interesting in find ing and acquaintance with new and wonderful woman? My name is am Natalya. I am hope to your like my photo. I am also find ing someone with which my life will quiet and remarkable. I am very merry, kind ly and positive girl. But I am still have alone and yet very tired of that life. So I come to a dating site and found you email. In reality Actually, I'm search ing for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future. The most important is my goal - I want to find a companion to my lonely life! I very much hope that you are just such it's precisely this a man. I'll be happy if we will find our common interests and our familiarity is most remarkable moment in our future life. Now I do not know how much you are interested in continue our dialogue the refore in more detail I will talk about me later! I'll wait your letter! Write me to this address mat.natasha@hotmail.com !!. See you soon,Natalya.

Received: from 92.119.160.85 (unknown [91.134.173.103])
Reply-To: Natalya <cGNsgaJm@mail.com>
From: Natalya <caillou.c@bbox.fr> ..... :lol: :lol: somebody likes Kidschannel and Cartoon "Caillou"
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 19:03:41 +0400

OVH_108142791
OVH Static IP
OVH Technical Contact
OVH SAS
2 rue Kellermann
59100 Roubaix
France

foto.jpg .... 09.09.2017

...... RPO is Марина Шенгелия/Marina Shengeliya from Туймазы/Tuymazy - Rep. of Bashkortostan, Russia

https:/ /vkfaces.com/vk/user/mariko1310

https:/ /vk.com/mariko1310 -----> 1122 Pics

.instagram.com/marina_shengelia_tm/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natalya; <natalymat83@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:36 pm

.... with the same Pic in my 24FD-Spamfolder today.

Hi! Respected stranger, I wish to read how much you are interesting in find ing and getting acquainted with new and wonderful woman? My name is am Natalya. I am hope to your like my foto. I am also look ing man with which my life is calm and astonishing. I am very cheerful, kind ly and positive girl. But I am still have alone and already very tired of such life. So I go to a dating site and got you email. In fact Actually, I'm find ing for real man for a serious friendship and even wedding in future. The most important is my goal - I wish to find a lover for my lonely life! I very much hope that you are just such it is precisely this a man. I'll be happy if we can find our common interests and our acquaintance is most wonderful moment in our future life. Now I do not know how much you are interested in continue our conversation the refore in greater detail I will talk about me later! I will wait your letter! Write me to this address natalymat83@outlook.com !!. See you soon,Natalya.

Received: from 92.119.160.102 (94-229-211-185.static.espol.com.pl [94.229.211.185])
Reply-To: Natalya <hDgjwji@mail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2019 11:21:45 +0400

ESPOL-L4
Espol Sp. z o.o.
Lukasz Karwowski
POLAND
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natasha Matsenko; <mat.natasha@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:04 pm

.... finally from DMF.

Hi xxxxxxxx!

Forgive me to reply to your letter late. But your letter was in the basket (spam). I do not know why this happened. Maybe this is some error ... Maybe my email filter is configured incorrectly. Now everything is fine. I added your address to the “good mail” list and we can safely continue to communicate. If you want of course? I think you want to know me. If you did not want to know me, you would not have written to me. Right?

You know, I was interested to read your letter. I hardly know you at all, but today during the day I thought about you ... "Answer" or "do not answer?" I will be open and I confess ... I already had a little experience of dating on the Internet. You are not the first to whom I tried to write. Before you, I tried to write to several men. But I was full of disappointments ... One man wanted only sex. Another wanted to see my erotic pictures. Of course, I immediately stopped the dialogue with them. Because - my intentions are serious. Today I will tell you a little about myself ..

I'm a simple girl. I am 35 years old. I am divorced and I have no children. I live in the city of Kolomna. This is the ancient city of Russia. It is one of the oldest cities in the Moscow region. There are many temples ... monasteries and monuments. Our city is truly rich in its glorious historical past. If you want to learn more, then ask me or look in google. I think that in google.com, you can find everything! I agree? Hihihihihihihiii ....

I have a simple job. I work as a beauty salon administrator. His name is "Person". You can also see it in google ... if you are interested ?? All day I just sit in the chair and receive calls ... I make appointments, organize the work of the staff. Sometimes it's fun, and sometimes tiring ....
Tell me what made you meet online? Have you been married? What happened to your past relationship? I hope you are a serious person and I would like to know you ... Tell me something about yourself ..... or ask what you want to know about me?

I think that there is enough information about me for today ... I hope I did not tire you with my letter?

Sincerely, Natalya

...... His name is "Person". You can also see it in google

Персона
Салон красоты
Коломенская ул., 4, Коломна, Россия

http:/ /persona-you.ru/kontakty.html#tab1

IMG-20190103-11979.jpg ..... 10.06.2018

.... RPO confirmed through Instagram

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:31 pm

Hi !

I'm so glad you keep writing to me! Today I didn’t sleep well and fatigue prevents me from expressing my thoughts. But still, I will try to give you a normal answer ..

Thank you for replying to my letter. I see that we have something in common. I think that many people have one reason to look for a partner on the Internet? Do not you think so? There have been several important stories in my life, but the most important one is past relationships. The last relationship with a man lasted almost 6 years, but unfortunately we did not come to a good finish. Once I was just tired, packed up and went to my mother !!! You ask why? It's simple ... I'm tired to melt his ice. I'm tired of warming our relationship only with my fire ..

Not!!! In the beginning, everything was fine. We lived like normal people. Work, trips to parents, trips to nature, trips to cinemas. But a few years later I noticed that the fire that was before is no longer there. His feelings are cold. I tried to save our relationship. I tried to communicate with him more. I tried to surprise him in the kitchen. I gave him more space. I did everything in my power to have a really full relationship. I tried to create all the conditions so that he felt comfortable in our house. But he did not appreciate all this. The more I tried, the more he moved away from me. He began to shout at me more and more. Reproach me. Make claims. I think he just stopped loving me and I didn’t tolerate it. He never wanted children. He constantly said that it was too early to have children, that he needed to live for himself. I turned 35 this year and I have no children. I would like to have children, but now it will depend on the mutual desire of my partner. At my age I need to take this issue very seriously.

After several years of solitude, I decided to look for a new companion. On the advice of my friend Anna, I decided to try to meet a man on the Internet. I was ready to start everything from scratch. Now I'm trying to find new long-term relationships and love ...

Tell me how you see your new relationship? What would you like from them? Of course I will be glad if you tell me your thoughts on this ...

Today I finish my letter.

Till tomorrow....

Natalya

IMG-20190103-11978.jpg

IMG-20190103-11988.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:40 pm

Hi xxxxxxx!

How are you today? Do you have some new? I'm all good here! I think a lot about you. I am very glad that I met you. I like your thoughts about life and the relationship between a man and a woman ..

I was very interested to read your letter and learn something new about you. I appreciate your frankness. I think that if we always write frank thoughts to each other and honestly answer questions, only then can we build good communication and go ahead leaving the burden of the past behind. Do you agree?

Now I would like to tell you how I see my future relationship. xxxxxxx, I would like to have normal relations in the future. I do not want to quarrel over trifles. I do not want to take away your privacy with friends or someone else ... I do not want to hinder your hobbies. Do you understand? I think that if we act together, then there will be harmony and understanding in our family. Do not you think so? Can't a man and a woman have common hobbies? I think they can! After all, the meaning of a married couple is that they divide everything for two. Right? For example, you will wash clothes ... I will iron her .... You will buy groceries home .. I will cook food ... We will go to the cinema. In a word - to be together and in joy ... and in sorrow.
I think this is normal ... If you do not agree, then tell me your opinion.

I hope you were interested in reading this?

Can not wait for your reply!

Natalya.

...... IP shows Microsoft

3010413-111119.jpg ..... this russian Bears in the Street .... :twisted:

30413-111120.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:44 pm

Hi xxxxxxx!

Thank you very much for your letter. I'm glad you answered me. I really want you to write to me every day because I am pleased to talk with you, get to know you, tell about yourself. It seems to me that I have known you for a long time and your thoughts are very close to mine. I think you understand me in many things.
It's easy for me to talk to you on many topics. You can ask me any questions you want.

How was your day? I had a normal working day. He was as monotonous as the other days. Only communication with you brings new colors into my life. It is a pity that there is a distance between us and we cannot meet in any cafe. but there is plenty of time ahead. Perhaps in the future this will happen ??? xxxxxxx, what do you think?

I want to tell you one thing. Today, I witnessed a man swear at a woman. I did not like it. These were visitors to our salon. A man shouted at a woman in front of everyone. I think it is humiliating.

I was born in a simple working family and I don’t remember a case when my parents swore before my eyes. Of course my parents had disagreements. I think that this happens to everyone, but my parents solved such questions without shouting and without hysterics. They just went into a separate room and calmly solved their problems there.

I think this is a good example. xxxxxx, do you think also? I think that conflicts can be resolved without shouting and, of course, this should not be done in front of everyone. I want in my future relationship was not what I saw in the afternoon. As my mom says: "life is short to swear." I think that mom is right! I hope you understand the meaning of my letter. I will be glad if you share your thoughts with me ...

Waiting for your answer and photos

Natalya ...

20190413-11115.jpg

20190413-11117.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:45 pm

I was waiting for your letter. I was very happy when you wrote. I enjoy talking to you. Learn something new about you. It makes me feel really good. I feel like you're a very special person to me.

I'm glad you don't approve of a man who yelled at his woman... that's really low.. I'm glad you're not that person! I realized this at the beginning of our acquaintance...

xxxxxx, today I had a very busy day. There was a lot of headache with customers.....Uffffffff..... I'm exhausted... It was all due to the fact that my work colleague, not doing anything at the time. He doesn't take his job seriously and I don't like it. I don't like to put anything off until tomorrow. I do everything in time. I think it all depends on the education of the person. I had a good upbringing. I owe it to my mom. She was very strict about my upbringing. She taught me to do everything on time, and I'm so used to it.

xxxxxxx, I want my future family to do everything in time. Why put off for later, what can be done now? Right? After all, because of the elementary trifles can be a big problem. This proves life experience. If you don't agree with me, tell me your opinion about this? I'm sorry to share my work problems with you. At work, I have no one else to tell.. So I decided to take the pressure off and tell you. I thought you'd listen to me??? If you don't like it, then tell me and I won't write you about work anymore. OK?

On this note I want to finish my letter. I'm tired and I want to get some rest. I hope you understand the meaning of my letter. I'd love to hear your thoughts. I want you to tell me about your daily life too... can You tell me about your problems too? I will listen to you.

See you soon...

Natalia.

20190413-11235.jpg

20190413-11237.jpg

20190413-11238.jpg

20190413-11239.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:21 pm

Hi xxxxxxx..

I'm glad to know you're willing to listen to me about my problems. I think it's a very important part of a man's relationship with a woman. Do you agree? If one of the partners will keep everything in itself, it can break. Everyone needs emotional relief. I am glad that we understand each other well in this matter. Like I said, you can talk to me about your problems, too. I'm always ready to listen to you and give you advice.

I had a good one today... I would even say an easy day. There was little work. There were hardly any customers today. Perhaps there were magnetic storms in space today?? ...he..he..he..he... (I'm kidding)....
I didn't even know what I was doing. My colleagues were busy with their own Affairs. someone was in your smartfone, someone web the tablet, and someone just had a break from work.

I'm tired of idleness and opened the Internet search engine google.com.... I decided to study your country. I found some articles on the Internet about your country.. your culture... I read about your mentality... I was interested in learning a lot about your country. I was able to see many beautiful sights of your country. wow..... for myself, I learned that in your country there are many interesting and beautiful places...
What places do you like to visit? Personally, I like to learn something new.. Years ago I visited Turkey. It was my first and only trip abroad. I sent you a picture of what it was like. I hope you like it. Of course, in Russia there are many beautiful places.. For example the capital of my country.. Moscow... It's beautiful!

xxxxxx if you would be interested. you can find a lot of interesting things about my country on the Internet... landmarks... culture.... and many other. This way we can learn more about our cultures.

On this I want to finish my letter,

Natalya.

IMG-20180103-11855.jpg

IMG-20180103-11856.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Natalya; <mat.natasha@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:01 pm

Good day xxxxxx! How was your weekend?

Ended another day. Do you have some new? Yesterday I could not fall asleep for a long time, so I had a strange day today. It all started with the little things ... At first I slept, because I did not hear the alarm clock. I only had time to have breakfast and did not even have time to wash the dishes. I quickly ran to work. But because of the bad weather, I was late for my work because the traffic in the city was slow. But there was nothing wrong with that.

Now I'm at home ... I prepared dinner and washed the dishes that I did not have time to wash in the morning. When I did all this, I listened to the radio and thought about life ... And I thought .. - Ehhhh ... if I had a man, then maybe I wouldn’t sleep through the alarm clock .... ?? He would wake me up and even be able to wash the dishes that I did not have time to wash. Of course, living in a pair is very good ... How do you feel about housekeeping? I think that in a relationship a man should help a woman and share all responsibilities equally. It would be convenient for both .. and fun ...

For example, I know a few men who know how to cook ... and love to do it. The husband of my colleague Irina is simply “The King of the Table” ... I tried many dishes that he cooked and I want to say that it was very tasty ...

No, of course I do not demand that my elect was a cook .. =)) .. It is not necessary. But if he could even wash the dishes .. and use the iron! I would be very happy already! Hihihi ... xxxxxx, tell me how do you imagine this? Tell me your opinion on this ... I will wait ... !!!

Your Natalya.

55862965-293914504874795-700010780003815537-n.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:54 pm

Hello my xxxxxxx!

Wow! I didn't think you could do so many different things! I think not every man can boast of such abilities! You agree? I am sure that you could be a very valuable assistant to me and always come to the rescue in difficult times. For example, if I am very tired at work or just feel bad...

I've had a hard day today. There were a lot of clients and therefore there was a lot of work. Pfffffffffffffff.. I'm tired... I think I really miss a man who could Wake me up, make Breakfast or just pour me a Cup of tea. Perhaps today I would not refuse your help! It is a pity that you not here right now...

I went home after work. You know what happened to me? On the way home, I met my friend Anna on the advice of whom I was on that website, and I met you. Remember when I told you about her when we first met? I sent you our picture. Now you can see Anna.

I was so happy to meet you. Her too. It's been a long time. We decided to move to the cafe to celebrate our meeting and talk about life. I noticed that she had changed a lot. She was very happy. She was in a good mood. I asked her what was the reason for her good mood?

She told me that she met a man from another country. Their story is similar to ours. But the difference is, she met him at work. She herself works as an English translator in a construction company. They communicated as we did. Imagine!? I was so happy for her.

Anna told me that she had recently visited him to get to know him better, to get to know his culture and country. See how he lives. Anna's boyfriend lives in Germany. His name is Hans.

Ohhh! I'm so glad she found her happiness. xxxxxx, I think we can take an example! Don't you think? This proves once again that there are no boundaries to creating relationships. Distance is just numbers? Do you agree?

xxxxxxx, we've been talking to you for days. I like you a lot. I noticed we have something in common. What you think? xxxxxxx, I very much hope that something serious will arise between us and one day we will also organize our meeting. Do you agree?

With gentle hugs and kisses

Your Natalya...

20190414-11239.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:45 pm

Hi xxxxxx ...

I am waiting for your letter every day. When I see his heart starts to beat faster. 1000 questions appear in your head ??? What he wrote? Is he tired of me? When I start reading the letter I calm myself and reread it several times. After reading the letter, I begin to write the answer in my head ****

Today I had some not ordinary day. I had a strange feeling. I have never experienced such a feeling. Something is obviously happening to me. At the sight of your letter, my head is turned off and I think only about you. My pulse quickens and my heart starts to beat faster. When I see your photo, I imagine how I hug, cling to you, I feel your warmth. But these are just my thoughts ...

I think how to be close to you and see you with my own eyes for at least one moment. But I do not know how to do it. After all, I have no wings, and I can not fly to you to give you my kiss.
I'm so happy I met you.

xxxxxxx, I feel how my life is changing and this feeling comes from my heart. I began to devote more time to my beauty. Spend more time in front of the mirror. I do it all for your sake.

We are not familiar with the first day. And for myself, I have already drawn some conclusions. I understood that you are sensitive, sincere, reliable. I like these qualities that I found in you. They attract me to you. But I am so sorry that there are thousands of kilometers between us.

xxxxxx, do you have similar feelings? Tell me, open your heart to me. Are there any changes in your life after our meeting? In my head now only one thoughts and these thoughts are about you.

You gave me a new life. You filled my heart with happiness and love. Maybe this is fate?

I hope you also tell me about your feelings for me. I want to know. Will you tell me?

Kisses and hugs yours

Natalya

IMG-20180103-11998.jpg

IMG-20180103-11999.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:59 pm

Dear xxxxxxx...

Thanks for the warm letter!

Today was a good day. I was in a good mood. There was little work. I'm not even tired at all. I was a little bored. When I'm bored, I start thinking about life.. about what happened.. about what is and what will be...

xxxxxx, last night on TV I watched a replay of " Let them Talk." For several years - it is a popular TV show, which discuss the usual life problems of people... They showed a story about people with disabilities. This story touched me very much. They talked about people with disabilities who find it very difficult to live in this world.

But most of all I remember the story about a man. This man had no arms, no legs. He lost them when he was 16. Now he is 32 years old and he lives a good and happy life. He has his own business. There are Hobbies. There are goals and dreams. This is thanks to the support of his relatives and his beloved woman. Yes, Yes, Yes! He has a beautiful and completely healthy wife. She loves him very much for his moral values. You know? He has no arms and legs! But he has a good, strong heart and a pure soul. These qualities he won his wife.

Do you know how they met? You wouldn't... But they met on the Internet. A fact... If you ever want to see this story, you can find it in GOOGLE.COM ahhh! the name is "Pust' govoryat. Zhizn' bez ogranicheniy". the protagonist of this story is "Aleksey Talay".

xxxxxx, you and I are only separated by distance. I think this is a very small problem. After all, it is easier to overcome several thousand kilometers than to learn to live without legs and hands. Do you agree?

I couldn't watch it without crying. After watching this story, I concluded. I realized that we have nothing to fear, no need to look for reasons to retreat. You have to fight for your happiness. You need to set a goal, go to it and believe in success! I think that we should take this example as a basis. Most have arms, most have legs. Got it! But people can't be happy. They just don't know how to appreciate life.

xxxxxx, there's a long distance between us. It's a fact! But I don't think it can stop us. Everything depends on us! From our desire. From our aspiration.. Do you agree?
Personally, I'm not afraid of the distance that separates us. We live only once and we must always remember this!

Our meeting - maybe it's fate gave us a chance? A chance to test him? Have you thought about that?

xxxxxx, I hope you're not tired of my letter? I hope you understand my reasoning. I'd be glad if you could share your thoughts with me...

That's it..........

Your Natalya

IMG01029.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:04 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxxxx!

The weather is nice today. I spent my morning outside. When I got home, I decided to check my email immediately. As usual, I was very pleased to receive a letter from you.

Today I went for a walk with my friend Anna. We were walking in the Park, and I thought how great it would be if we (you and I) walked together! What do you think? Wouldn't that be nice?
Anna asked me about my personal life. Have I found a man? I said "No"! I asked her why she thought that.***** Because I do not who did not tell about our conversation. She told me I was strong.
changed. I became more beautiful, I smile a lot and it is very noticeable to me. I think I'm in love with you. But I'm not entirely sure yet. I tried to resist it, to comprehend it, but each time I came back to the same conclusion.

xxxxxxx, I hope you're not angry with me for not telling my friend about you? I don't want to say that I met a person in another country because we haven't met in person yet. But I have serious intentions and feelings for you that are growing every day. From the very beginning of our communication, I have already told you that I want to meet a man with whom I can build a strong relationship.

Lately I Wake up in the morning thinking about you. It's been a long time since I've known you. But I hope that our relationship will grow into something big. I don't want to rush you. But I hope that the meeting will be a new level of our communication. Mmmm? In my country or yours. What do you think xxxxxxx?

xxxxxxx of course no need to jump to conclusions... This decision must be taken with full responsibility! But I'll tell you the truth, I'm starting to think about it! Because through the letters to convey all that in mind, in the soul...

Do you understand my thoughts? I hope so. Tell me your opinion. OK?

Now I'm going to finish my letter…

Your Natalya.

20190414-11240.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:19 pm

Hello my wonderful xxxxxxx!

I was very pleased to read your answer. I'm glad you read my last letter carefully and understood everything.. I was worried. I thought you might not understand my reasoning. But now I see you understand. And I am very pleased that we have a common opinion...

How was your day? You know, I've been thinking a lot about our conversation again today... about my last letter. xxxxxxx, have you noticed that we've been talking about serious things lately? I noticed that. xxxxxx, sometimes I feel like we've known each other a long time. I didn't even notice how you got into my life... I'm telling you everything without a doubt... You've earned my trust. This is great!

I don't usually talk to anyone so openly about life. But I did it to you. What would that mean? I think there's some invisible thread between us that connects us across the distance...Pffff.... I don't know how to explain it..??

I think fate has given us a chance. We must use! You ask what chance? And what to use? It's simple! A chance to be happy and not be alone. I think we should use it and we need a real meeting. You can write thousands of letters, but not to know the person. But you can meet.. talk.. look each other in the eye. So to speak, to check compatibility. Understand me?

I don't know how to tell you this, but there was a light inside me. He constantly warms up the desire for a real meeting. I think it's time for us to move from words to action. Don't be afraid of my offer... I'm not going to take all the suitcases and stay with you. Hihihihi.... You know? We are reasonable people and both understand that we need a simple meeting... We need to be together for a while and then make further decisions. You agree?

xxxxxxx, I hope you will read my letter carefully... You'll think it over and tell me your answer about it. I will wait for your answer with great excitement. Even now I can feel my heart pounding loudly..

I'm sending you a kiss...

Your Natalya..

IMG-20180103-11990.jpg

IMG-20180103-11991.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:19 pm

Hi xxxxxxx !!!

I am very glad to see your letter. I fell asleep and woke up with great excitement in my chest. I did not know how you would respond to my question about our meeting. Thoughts about this did not give me rest. Today all my thoughts are just about that. I waited with great excitement at the moment when I could check my mail. My thoughts were spinning in my head: "you wrote to me .... or did not write."

xxxxxxx, I'm so glad !!! You agreed to meet me !!! Uuuuhhhhh .... I'm just insanely happy with everything that happens. I feel like the happiest girl in the world. Now that I know that you have the desire to meet me, I feel even more confident in myself. My female intuition tells me that everything will be fine. I am overwhelmed with emotions of excitement and joy. Joy because we will be together .... excitement because it will be our first meeting. The first meeting will help us understand what our feelings are capable of and whether we are compatible with you. After the first meeting, we will plan our next steps. I think you will agree with my thoughts. If you think otherwise, tell me about it?

Now I think that we need to discuss the date of our meeting with you. Tell me, when would you like me to fly to you? For example, I will soon have holidays. Soon my boss will post a vacation schedule and then I will know the exact date of my vacation. They will last 30 days. I think that this time will be enough for the first meeting. During this time we will be able to somehow check our feelings and our compatibility. I hope you agree with my thoughts ???

xxxxxx, I cherish you very much and will do everything to ensure that our love picks up speed at the very maximum! I hope that you will understand everything that I want to tell you in this letter.

On this note, I want to finish my letter. With great excitement and fingers crossed, I will be waiting for your letter.

Only your Natalya.

20180413-11223.jpg

20180413-1144.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”