It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:53 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Rojda Felat - rojdafelat99@gmail.com

African scammers posing as white women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:49 pm

..... Syria again, could be interesting again

Rojda (id=261125)

Name: Rojda
City: Tartus
Height: 4'2"(127cm)
Weight: 90 lbs(41kg)
Eye color: grey
Hair color: black
Marital status: never married
Children: no
Education: High school
Languages: English, Arabic
Religion: not specified
Heritage: Middle-Eastern

About Me: I am an honest and Faithful woman. am a caring person kind generous i love traveling sport. I love realness. Just be real, you can also contact me on email ( rojdafelat99@gmail.com )

Hello dear, I am Rojda. Nice to meet you here. Please dear for invading your privacy through this medium, i am looking for a serious relationship and i hope you will grant me the opportunity for us to know ourselves very well despite age or distance, i would like you to reply me through my email ( rojdafelat99@gmail.com )
for more details about me coupled with my pictures ok.

..... Profile in another.friend not active

...... Mail is out!!!!!!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:18 pm

Blessings be upon you, Like i said, my name is Rojda Felat, a Syrian-Kurdish, I was born in 1980 in Ramadi, Western Kurdistan. Presently i am the commander of the Women's Protection Units (YPJ) and Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), Known as People's Defense Unit, It is the home grown defense forces of the Kurdish area of Syria. It emerged after the Civil War erupted in Syria and started to spill over into Syrian Kurdistan, now known as Rojava, or Western Kurdistan. You can read more about me on this link, https:/ /en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rojda_Felat

I have a good heart and am very respectful and kind woman, I am not religious but i believe in the supreme being(God), I never judge others and am very compassionate, i love to appreciate the little things in life .

Listen, i have my reasons to contact you as i have something very important to share with you in my next mail. I want to struck a very lucrative deal with you . we will go into partnership which is of mutual benefits to us in your country .

Tell me a little about yourself. What do you do for a living ? I know we just know each other but we can share ideas and discuss about important things and more issues as we talk about ourselves, I like to think positively and I care about other people's feelings.

I will be very happy to know more about you, like your Life style, Religious believe, i will also love to see a recent picture of you. like i always says i have very important issue to discuss with you in my next mail so that you will give me a solution about it, i expect an urgent respond soon .

Thanks .

....... IP shows Google

file6x5xernfon8v3vf01ag.jpg

komutan-rojda-felat-buiuk-bir-morelle-tabka-alinacak-rakka-kusatilacak.jpg

....... RPO is really SDF commander Rojda Felat

.cbc.ca/news/world/isis-raqqa-liberated-1.4358002
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Rojda Felat - rojdafelat99@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:23 pm

Am very happy to have you. Here in the battle zone we don`t have the opportunity to communicate through phone, but i have a way which i use internally to communicate .

I will like to partner with you on a deal that will change our lives, as i don't know how long this war will go . You should know that we are being threatened by ISIS every day. During one of our search and rescue mission we came across few safe boxes that contains huge amount of money and jewelries that belongs to the ISIS which I believe they use it in buying weapons and ammunition's, and it was agreed by all soldiers at present that the boxes will be shared among us .

For the fact that it is highly prohibited here that we should not touch or use physical cash, I managed to hand my own box over to a secret security company agents where it is being kept for a safe keep pending when i will be through with the service . But from what is happening here, i don`t think it will end soon.

Out of the total boxes i got one which contains more than 4mil. Us dollars. it was registered as a family items with the company . I am seeking your assistance to retrieve the box from the company in as much as you can assure me that it will be safe under your care . there is no risk and no danger involved .

I had an agreement with the company and they promised to deliver the box to any of my choosing destination . I don`t want any of my relative or friends to know about it `cause i can not use the money in my country as Syria is being destroyed on daily bases . Your percentage will be 30% while my share will be my investment capital in your country . One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you have reasons to reject this offer, please destroy this e-mail as any leakage of this information will be too bad for me, due to my status and position .

Now my dear due to my situation as a fighter here, i need you to stand on my behalf and receive the Trunk Box and also help me invest it. the delivery of the box is risk free . Moreover i went into serious discussion with the company`s agents who collected the box for registration, they told me that in a situation like mine, that the best solution is by soliciting for assistance of a reliable foreigner who can help me receive the consignment box which is perfectly sealed .

This deal is 100% risk free and i am assuring you of your safety if only you will comply with the agent .

Remember, before you accept this deal, you will take absolute control of the correspondence with the company and if in any case there will be any charges involved, you will take care of it `cause i don`t have access to physical cash here and i do not have the opportunity to make such arrangements .

I have chosen to contact you after going through your profile and I believe that you will not betray my trust, but rather take me as your own friend . Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well I will say that my instinct convinced me that you are the true person to help me receive and invest the fund.

Is not clear how long i will remain here and I have survived many bomb attacks here which prompted me to search out for a reliable and capable person to help me receive and invest the fund in his/her country because I will be migrating to your country to invest and start a new life like a civilian .

Your urgent reply will be highly appreciated . I hope my explanation is very clear . I wait to hear from you soon .

Rojda .

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:25 pm

anotherfriend
Username Rojda
Last Visit Online now
Gender/Age Female / 39
Town California City
Country United States

I am an honest and Faithful woman. am a caring person kind generous i love traveling sport. I love realness. Just be real, you can also contact me on email ( rojdafelat99@gmail.com )
I am looking for an amazing man to share my life with. It would be great to have a relationship filled with trust, intimacy, unselfish love and mutual acceptance. I love to travel.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:27 pm

palsforfree
Name Rojda
Age 39
Sex F
Message I Am An Honest And Faithful Woman. Am A Caring Person Kind Generous I Love Traveling Sport. I Love Realness. Just Be Rea
Email rojdafelat99@gmail.com
Hobbies Cooking

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Rojda Felat - rojdafelat99@gmail.com, joannapalani@email.com

Postby Myra » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:31 pm

sassociations.net
Rojda (39/F) - 2019-07-17 13:47:38
Syria

I am an honest and Faithful woman. am a caring person kind generous i love traveling sport. I love realness. Just be real, you can also contact me on email ( rojdafelat99@ gmail. com )

Email: joannapalani@email.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Rodja Felat, rojdafelat99@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:10 pm

interpals.net/Rojda297
Rojda297 Rojda, 39 y.o.
Syriam, Myanmar [Current City]
Tartouss, Syria [Hometown]
I am an honest and Faithful woman. am a caring person kind generous I love traveling sport.

Please assist me by mail contact is the only way I can contact you so it can help me to discuss with you, I'm not always here all the time? ( rojdafelat99@gmail.com )

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:50 pm

lds
ROJDA
Woman
39 years old
Black Hair
Other Eyes
5 ft. 9 in.
Average Build
Never Married
Tartuss, Syrian Arab Republic
Occasionally Attends Church

I am an honest and Faithful woman. am a caring person kind generous i love traveling sport. I love realness. Just be real.
I am looking for an amazing man to share my life with. It would be great to have a relationship filled with trust, intimacy, unselfish love and mutual acceptance. I love to travel.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Rodja Felat, rojdafelat99@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:58 pm

pic of starting post stolen from an Arabian adult site
B0ni

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Rodja Felat, rojdafelat99@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:55 pm

email address here too
see
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=127229

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:02 pm

For dating profile see here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=127902
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:13 pm

Hello my Dear
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting my 4 million us dollars under the cooperation of the my new partner from Senegal .Please i am in DUBAI now for an investment projects with my own share of the total money but i didn't forget to compensate you for your past efforts and attempts to assist me in deal despite that it failed.Now you will need to contact the CBAO BANK OF SENEGAL and tell them to post you a Visa card of 450,000 us dollars which i kept for you before i travel to DUBAI.

I wanted to transfer the money direct you but just because i don't have your account Information and that is the reason why i drop the Visa card to CBAO BANK OF SENEGAL so that they will deliver it to you through DHL delivering service.

Please contact the bank with this email address.

CBAO BANK OF AFRICA PLC.

Email : cbaobankofsenegal22@gmail.com

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:25 am

still active on g-chat

for add. profile see
viewtopic.php?p=683223#p683223

Return to “White Females”