It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:38 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Jason Allen, cpt.jasonallen@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jason Allen, cpt.jasonallen@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:37 am

devoted.singles/en/users/Portervc
Portervc
48, Man, Single
Georgiana, United States

My self-introduction
I'm paul poter by name...46 year of age USA texas..I am a very honest man who would like to meet that special someone to share life's adventures with. I'm searching for a caring, honest, understanding and fun to be with person. Love an intelligent conversation. I have a great sense of humor and a great personality. I am also very romantic, sensual and passionate. I have many interests including long romantic walks, holding hands and sneaking in a kiss or two -anywhere from the park to the beach, I love cooking together and enjoying a candle lit dinner, I enjoy watching sports either on TV or at a stadium Other interests are dancing, bowling, camping, fishing, boating, and many more. I enjoy cuddling while watching a movie or just having a drink and talking about whatever comes to mind or what pleases my woman

What I am doing with my life
serving my country

My favourite outdoor activities are
swimming,beach football,fishing,golf

I might look for you if
if we share passionate affection for each other

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

MlleKanaS
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby MlleKanaS » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:18 am

OK he is on Twitter now. @allenjayden1. Of course his Spanish wife died 5 years ago and has a daughter. He's currently in Syria, and his phone number is 201-425-1704. WhatsApp says it's a business account. HIs parents died in a car accident while he was in the USMA. He forgot that I am a veteran, and I can verify his lies.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

(201) 425-1704

Postby Igulinka » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:40 am

MlleKanaS

Thank you for posting. Please BLOCK scammers.

(201) 425-1704
Usage Landline
City Wyckoff
State New Jersey
County Bergen
Providers Mcimetro Access Transmission Services LLC
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Robert Smith Nash, robertsmithnash@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:59 am

Interpals
madison45804 Madison, 53 y.o.
Las Vegas, United States [Current City & Hometown]
Hi...I'm here for friendships.I would like to meet new friends from all over the world . I treasure good friendships and value cultural differences...

Write me via email or hangout
Am rarely here
robertsmithnash@gmail.com

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Deleted User 99915

Bookmark and Share

Michael Allen, ma1601342@gmail.com

Postby Deleted User 99915 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:12 pm

I knew this man was too good to be true when I first started talking to him. Met him in KIK and he goes by Michael Allen. States to be 41 from Wisconsin with one daughter and his wife died in a car crash. He is currently in Afghanistan and will be coming home in 1 month time. Instantly called me sweetheart and his angel. He has not yet asked me for money or any inappropriate pictures. He is using the email address ma1601342@gmail.com. He works in the control room for the Army on a peace mission. Says he is unable to to video chats or call but when I called him a liar and told him I don't want to talk to him anymore he did try to call me using KIK. His English seems broker almost like he's from the UK.

Image Image

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Alex Walter, alexwalter134@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:28 am

profile deleted on gl

Image Image

Alexwalter134@gmail.com what’s yours my beauty?

hangout avatar

wheny
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Gerald Allen - +447511268715

Postby wheny » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:23 am

Currently communicating with me using the name Gerald Allen ... Gerald Allen's facebook ... his cell number is + 447511268715 ... be careful ...

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Jeffreya473@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:50 pm

Allenjeff Yesterday, 17:15
Hello gorgeous how are you doing?????

Allenjeff
Email Jeffreya473@gmail.com
Gender Male
Looking for Female
Age 55 y.o.
Country United States
City New York
Here for Serious Relationship, Marriage
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I don't have children
Ethnicity White
Religion Christian
Body Type Average
Education Some college
Occupation Rig engineer
Description
Personal Description I need women with pure heart

IP Address Geolocation
197.210.55.101 is an IPv4 address owned by MTN NIGERIA Communication limited and located in Awka, Nigeria
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Capt. Jones Williams - captainjoneswilliams404@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Jul 30, 2023 3:56 pm

Dear Beloved Friend,

I am Capt. Jones Williams of the US Army. I am currently in SYRIA as an Advisory to the SYRIA Military on the fight against ISIL/ISIS Terrorist and also helping in stabilizing the country against security challenges.

During the fight with the terrorist, we discovered the sum of FORTY FIVE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS Only, ($45,000,000.00), stocked in a boxes,which, I have moved to a Red Cross location here. I would like to move this money, as quickly as possible, to you for business purposes. If I can trust you, I am a uniformed person and I cannot be parading such an amount, so, I need to present someone, to stand, as the recipient. I am an American and an intelligence officer and for that, I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through Diplomatic or RED CROWN COURIER SERVICE, I just need your acceptance and all is done.

I am willing to settle you with 40% of the total sum while 60% goes to me on my arrival. You will advise me on the business to invest in, since I am not business oriented.I want to move this money to your destination for your safe keep, until, I am out of SYRIA.I believe, I can trust you. Presently, we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which are secured so nobody can monitor our emails, I will only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored, I just have to be sure who I am dealing with.

I wait for your response so we can proceed immediately because in less than 5 days the money should be in your safe custody. I wait for your contact details so we can go on. I hope I am fair on this deal, Get back to me with information below.

Your Full Name:.........................
Your Full Address:......................
Your Mobile Telephone no:...............
Your Occupation & Age :.................

Please get back to me so that we can discuss the way forward.

Best Regards,

Capt. Jones Williams
Us Army
Syria
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Capt. Jones Williams - captainjoneswilliams404@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:17 pm

Dear:xxxxxxx

My transaction with you is legal and legitimate, safe and secured and
Attached here is a copy of my ID CARD and other pictures as per your request.

I am very happy to receive your email letter and I am also glad that you accepted to assist me so that we can work together as partners to receive this funds that I was able to secure from the crude oil deal I did with a few of my colleagues herein SYRIA. Honestly, I feel so relaxed doing this business with you, and I want to assure you 100% with the life of my family that you will never regret doing this business with me. am a married man with two kids, I love my family so much, and I will like to trust you with full hope and believe that you are (capable) to handle this transaction with me in good faith for our mutual benefit as i am willing to offer you 40% of the total funds for your assistant after the successful completion of the shipment comes to you.

I decided to go for a secured site to contact you, so that I can be sure of the person for real not an imaginary, since I deposited the consignment to the Red Cross Security company, through the help of the red cross Agent by informing them that i will make contact for the real owner of the box and whosoever that appointed to them by me is entitled to be the real owner of the box, and I have considered to work with you, having it in mind that your name and details have to be legalized as the real owner of the consignment box for our mutual benefit.

THE DELIVERY GOES THIS WAY:

Once I register the consignment in your name, the Airplane that will be used is their Red Cross Jet, which equally has its own immunity because of the nature of its work, They usually travel to UNITED STATE with a Red Cross Jet to distribute some relief materials and Artifacts from other part of Europe to the refugees over there, where they have a diplomatic immunity on ground, and I have decided to use this (Means) to move this (CONSIGNMENT) out of SYRIA to UNITED STATE, where you can easily go for the pickup (OR) you can NEGOTIATE with the diplomat to bring the consignment to your home address for your available pickup and i will like you to take care of that..

MY TERMS

1) The diplomat who is in possession to deliver the box to you must not know about the content of the box.

2) You are only entitled to withdraw inside the Box, 40% as I promised and to keep the remaining balance of 60% safe for me till I visit your City.

My aim is to move this consignment to your designated City, where I was planning to start up investment with any reliable partner as you may be, and I will do exactly as I said, Since the (High Top Officials) have promised to re- deploy us back to the UNITED STATE soon. I have thought it wise not to lose this great opportunity by transferring this consignment cash-box to your city, through Diplomatic Courier Service for your available pickup, All I want from you is your Full Maximum, Support and your trust to actualize this golden opportunity for the future of your family & mine as well. I think this is the very right time to pay myself back for all I have suffered here in SYRIA coupled with the loss of my friend's life here & I promise to release to you the secret PIN CODE of the box for your withdrawal access.

I am a man of my word, a man of integrity; I have a reputation for honesty. I can't chase a shadow at my age. Please let our agreement be standby as agreed. Meanwhile i will like you to furnish me below:

Your name_________________
Your address____________________
Your telephone number _________________
Occupation _______________________________

So that i can be able to make the registration of the consignment in your name through the help of the Red Cross Agent for our mutual benefit and i am going to prepare every document making you the rightful owner of the consignment to ascertain the claim for our Celebration and note that this transaction is 100% risky free and with the (IMMUNITY) of the diplomat, the box will be successfully delivered to you without any problem obligation along the road on the process of the shipment to you.

.... IP shows Google
From: "Capt. Jones Williams" <captainjoneswilliams@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2023 08:21:47 +0100

ME-MY-LOVELY-FAMILY.jpg

ME-MY-LOVELY-WIFE.jpg

ME-AND-MY-FRIEND.jpg

ME-AND-MY-FRIENDS.jpg

.... seems he suffers under an identity crisis or does he have an other name on his jacket.

NEW-MILITARY-ID-CARD.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Return to “Military scams”