It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:49 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Anastasiia; <shmelevanastya@mail.com/viktorovnamayya@yandex.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Maya; <viktorovnamayya@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:14 pm

.... also in my 419-Spamfolder today in german.

Good evening!!!!
I am Maiia, my age almost 37 years old !!!!
I do not live nearby, but I hope that will not bring trouble!
Something about me: a responsible, affectionate, benevolent and honest girl !!
But sometimes I can be sad and wistfully !!! Unfortunately, I'm not perfect ...)
I was never been married, and I have no baby ..
I like some hobbies: hiking, ice skating, relaxing in the countryside ....
I would like to make a positive, sincere man who has a serious relationship oriented !!!!
Credibility, mutual respect are one of the most important item in a mutual relationship for me !!!!
I really want to find a husband in your face !!!! I will wait impatiently for the font ... Write to me at this address viktorovnamayya@yandex.com !
I hope you will answer me !! Maiia

Received: from [134.17.94.150] (134.17.94.150)
Reply-To: Maya <llumr@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2019 11:01:58 +0400

MTSBY
Mobile TeleSystems JLLC
Mobile TeleSystems JLLC admin
Nezavisimosti ave, 95
Minsk
Belarus

IMG-6.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:16 pm

.... with the last Pic in my DMF-Spamfolder today in german.

Good Morning..
My name Maiia and I'm 36 years old ..
I do not live close to you, but I think this is not a problem.
.. a responsible, caring, weighed, honest Miss: In a few words about me
But sometimes I can betrubt, frustrated !!! Unfortunately, I'm not perfect !!! :))
I was never been man and I have no child ...
I like some hobbies: hiking, ice skating, camping!
I dream of a positive, noble man to have sought the serious relationship !!!
Sincerity, understanding are for me one of the most important thing in the mutual relations ....
I really want to find my partner for the family in your face! I will wait with hope for the e-mail .. Write to me at this address viktorovnamayya@yandex.com .!
I hope you will write me !!!!! Maiia

Received: from [221.181.239.218] (221.181.239.218)
Reply-To: Maya <wrqcftc@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2019 12:00:02 +0400

CMNET
China Mobile Communications Corporation
Mobile Communications Network Operator in China
chinamobile tech
29, Jinrong Ave.,Xicheng district
Beijing
China
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:48 pm

.... finally from Friday; from DMF ..... let's start a new Race with her .... :sigh: :concerned:

hi xxxxxxx!
I'm glad to see you answered me. I am a little excited and unlikely to be able to find the right words :) I've never met a man on the Internet before. And this will be my first experience. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Have you already written to someone on the Internet? Or am I also the first acquaintance for you?
I live in the city of Oktyabrsk. This is far from you, but I think that the distance will not be a problem for our acquaintance. I work as an accountant in a small construction company. I am 36 years old, I was born on May 14, 1983, according to the horoscope - Taurus. What is your sign? I have never been married, I have no children. I will say right away that I do not need a friend by correspondence. My goal is a serious relationship leading to the creation of a family. What is your goal? What are you looking for on the internet? I hope that our goals coincide. In fact, I am a very kind and cheerful girl. :)
Along with the letter, I send you my photo and ask you to send me your photo too. I would like to see the face of the person to whom I am writing letters. I will wait for an answer
Maiia

Received: from localhost (78-131-88-127.static.hdsnet.hu. [78.131.88.127])
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2019 11:38:23 +0400

DIGI-1
DIGI Fiber Fix IP
HDSNET Technical Staff
Vaci ut. 35
H-1134 Budapest
Hungary

IMG-2358196.jpg

IMG-2358379.jpg

Oktyabrsk is a town in Samara Oblast, Russia, located on the right bank of the Volga River (Saratov Reservoir), 154 kilometers from Samara. Population: 27,244

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:05 pm

Hallo xxxxxx
I am grateful to you for answering my letter. I admit, I was very pleased with your letter.
You asked what kind of sport I like? I love athletics, I like to run. I go to the pool. I try to be in shape))
My friends say that it’s stupid and dangerous to look for a man on the Internet. There is a lot of cheating on the Internet. I hope you are honest with me and do not play games? I answered you in the hope of a serious dialogue.
I heard that in Europe they do not like Russia because of the political situation. I hope that you adequately react to the fact that I live in Russia? I live in Oktyabrsk. Oktyabrsk is approximately 900 km away. from Moscow. I understand that there is a great distance between us. But the distance between us does not bother me. It seems to me that distance is not an obstacle if people understand each other. What do you think?
I rent a small one-room apartment. I've never been married. And I have no children.
I work as an insurance agent. I deal with life insurance, car insurance, real estate insurance. I am sitting in the office. I have hard work, but I like it.
Regarding my interests ... I like reading literature, doing fitness. :) And I also really love flowers and pets. This is my passion. I have a cat at home. :) His name is Barsik. I will send you his photo)
What do you want to know about me? Ask me and I will be happy to answer your questions if you are interested in something.
Now I have to finish the letter. I will wait for your answer!
Maiia
P.S. It’s a pity that you didn’t send the photo. I would like to see the face of the person to whom I am writing letters. Is it so hard to send a photo? I hope you fulfill my request!

Received: from localhost (catv-80-99-163-145.catv.broadband.hu. [80.99.163.145])
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2019 09:58:53 +0400

UPC
UPC Magyarorszag Kft.
CATV dynamic IP pool
Hostmaster UPC Hungary
UPC Magyarorszag Kft
Haller Gardens - Soroksari ut 30-34.
H-1095 Budapest
Hungary

IMG-2357584.jpg

IMG-2357587.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

N. N.; <heleni.sweety@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:34 pm

.... from my DMF-Spamfolder today in german.

Hello Please, seriously to my letter!
I think you also lonely man quiet in search gurgling union life
Now I live in Russia and have no children in my 40 years
In my years, I have decided to share my life and try to find the new Gluck
I will soon leave Russia my solution.
Hope on our fast meeting, I strive for real relationships
I'll be glad your picture also see in your answer.
not responding to this letter, if you do not have sympathy for my picture! Please contact me at this email address heleni.sweety@yandex.com !!!
Have beautiful mood

Received: from [103.1.93.63] (103.1.93.63)
Reply-To: vcex <mcbrzmx@mail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2019 10:25:16 +0400

CLASSIC-NP
ClassicTech Pvt. Ltd.
CLASSIC TECH PVT LTD - network administrator
Baneshwore 10,
Kathmandu
Nepal

IMG-6.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:30 pm

.... once more in my DMF-Spamfolder today in german.

Hi Please, seriously to my letter!
I think you also lonely man quiet in search gurgling union life
I do not have children myself 40 years old, and I live in Russia from life lonely woman
lonely woman in finding serious relationships always opened for good new acquaintance.
It is very interesting to meet in fast future with you.
Please send your picture for me
not responding to this letter, if you do not have sympathy for my picture! Please write to this address heleni.sweety@yandex.com !
successful day, I wait just answer

Received: from [122.152.222.180] (122.152.222.180)
Reply-To: vcex <lcofot@mail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2019 10:36:54 +0400

TencentCloud
James Tian
9F, FIYTA Building, Gaoxinnanyi Road,Southern
District of Hi-tech Park,
Shenzhen
China

IMG-02.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:28 pm

...... from my 419-Spamfolder today in german.

Good day! Please, seriously to my letter!
Hope that we have the same goals in life, I want understanding, care and love
It is difficult and very lonely in 40 years living here in Russia, no children too.
lonely woman in finding serious relationships always opened for good new acquaintance.
It is very interesting to meet in fast future with you.
Please send your picture for me
I please do not reply to my letter if I did not like you or you have another woman Please write to this address heleni.sweety@yandex.com ..!
wunsche health and success!

Received: from [189.36.144.66] (189.36.144.66)
Reply-To: vcex <xmqmgr@mail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2019 10:18:03 +0400

Minas Gerais Telecomunicações Ltda ME
Francisco de Assis Costa Serafim
Brazil

IMG-5.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:44 pm

hello xxxxxx!
I am very glad that you wrote to me !!! I was waiting for a letter from you.
Unfortunately I do not have a computer at home. Therefore, I use a computer at work to write a letter to you.
There are many bad people in the world. But not all people are the same. I'm glad we found each other. I think you can be trusted. You can also trust me. I am an honest woman.
I'm sorry that your wife cheated on you before the wedding. It is very sad. But not all girls are the same !!
What does it mean that I have to check my old account ??? What do you mean??
I live in the beautiful city of Oktyabrsk with a population of about 114 thousand people. I will try to find some photos of my city on the Internet and send you with the next letter. Or you yourself can see a photo of my city on the Internet.
In general, in life I am a very cheerful girl. I have friends. But personal life is not working out yet. So first of all, I am interested in a serious relationship. Russian men are bad family men. They do not want to become husbands. Our men prefer to drink a lot of alcohol and beat women. And there are men who communicate with a woman only because of sex. But I'm looking for a more serious relationship. This is probably why I'm trying to look for my beloved man away from here. My parents do not yet know about my search on the Internet. My parents live in a village near my city of Oktyabrsk. But I often visit them. Yes, and they come to me sometimes. I have an older sister. My sister is married. Sister was lucky with her husband, he is a good family man. I'm very happy for them. They have a child, a girl. I love my niece. I often visit them because they live in the same city as me. I live in a one-bedroom apartment, which I rent. I alone do not need a lot of space and therefore a one-room apartment is quite enough.
It would be great if you could write as often as possible. I could check my mail every day and see your letter.
Maiia

Received: from localhost (catv-89-134-71-11.catv.broadband.hu. [89.134.71.11])
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 09:23:45 +0400

UPC
UPC Magyarorszag Kft.
CATV dynamic IP pool
Hostmaster UPC Hungary
UPC Magyarorszag Kft
H-1095 Budapest
Hungary

IMG-2357341.jpg

IMG-2357350.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Maya; <maiiaviktorovak@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:55 pm

Servus :)
Autumn is coming soon! Are you ready for the fall? You must wear warm clothes again. Warm Do not let my letter letter like a hot cup e. :)
My name is Maya. I am a simple madam. It seems to me that you are just an ordinary man. Then we will get communication. I am 36 years old. I want to believe I'm not an old woman for you? Lord always pay attention to young women. I am right? :) It's sad to be alone in my old age. Are you not alone? Do you have a wife? There is no human being. No kids. And you? Tell me. :)
I'm going to write much, so as not to look like an idiot. But if you are interested with me in a dialogue, I'll jump in front of luck! :)
Kiss!!! This is my e-mail maiiaviktorovak@yandex.com !
Mayya

Received: from [103.3.40.139] (103.3.40.139)
Reply-To: Maya <aecqbm@mail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2019 16:08:13 +0400

HTIL-TTML-IN
Tata Teleservices (Maharashtra) Ltd
ISP Operation
D 26 TTC Industrial Area MIDC Sanpada Navi mumbai P.O Turbhe
Pin 400703
Turbhe Navi mumbai
India

img-3.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:32 pm

...... from 419

Hello!
Autumn is coming soon! Are you ready Darfur? You must re-wear autumn clothes. Do not let my message hot as a cup of hot mulled wine it. :)
My name is Maya. I am an ordinary Madamen. I hope you are just a normal person as well. Then we will get communication. My age is 36 years. I want to believe I'm not an old woman for you? Men always look at young lady. I say the right thing? :) It's sad to be Only in my age. Are you married? Do you have a favorite person? There is no husband. No little ones. And you? Tell me. :)
I'm going to write much not to look naughty. But if you are interested with me in a dialogue, I will smile!
Kiss! please write to me at this email address maiiaviktorovak@yandex.com !
Maiya

Received: from [84.20.237.17] (84.20.237.17)
Reply-To: Maya <xuogfrl@mail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2019 16:10:21 +0400

Telemach-NET
Broadband Network Services
Telemach RIPE Team BBN
Telemach d.o.o.
Cesta Ljubljanske brigade 21
SI-1000 Ljubljana
Slovenia

img-04.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:23 pm

.... we continue a new 3rd. Round from Friday in 24 with the 3rd. Hometown :roll:

Hello xxxxxxx,
I'm glad you answered me so quickly. :) I am pleased that I interested you. I am very excited and cannot find the right words. :)
I live in Petrov Val. Have you heard of such a city?
I was born on December 8, 1982. I am already 36 years old. I am an adult held woman.
I know that the Internet can be dangerous. But I hope that we will have honest communication. ok? :)
I do not know what else to write or ask. :) I will be very glad to continue the dialogue with you. I will be glad to read any of your message. I will be pleased if we exchange photos. :)
Maiia

Received: from localhost (catv-80-99-217-9.catv.broadband.hu. [80.99.217.9])
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 15:56:49 +0300

UPC
UPC Magyarorszag Kft.
CATV dynamic IP pool
Hostmaster UPC Hungary
UPC Magyarorszag Kft
H-1095 Budapest
Hungary

IMG-2357656.jpg

IMG-2358379.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:30 pm

Hello xxxxxx
I am grateful to you for answering my letter. I admit, I was very pleased with your letter.
My friends say that it’s stupid and dangerous to look for a man on the Internet. There is a lot of cheating on the Internet. . I hope you are honest with me and do not play games? I answered you in the hope of a serious dialogue.
Thank you for telling me about your life. I'm sorry. that a woman betrayed you and cheated on you with another man. It's horrible. I understand that your trust has suffered.
I regret the death of your father. I hope you have a good relationship with your brothers and sister.
I heard that in Europe they do not like Russia because of the political situation. I hope that you adequately respond to the fact that I live in Russia? I live in Petrov Val. Petrov Val is located 1000 km southeast of Moscow. The nearest major city is Volgograd. I do not care about the distance between us. It seems to me that distance is not an obstacle if people understand each other. What do you think?
I rent a small apartment. I've never been married. And I have no children.
I am an insurance agent. I deal with life insurance, car insurance, real estate insurance.
I am sitting in the office. I have hard work, but I like it.
Regarding my interests ... I like reading literature, doing fitness. :) And I also really love flowers and pets.
This is my passion. I have a cat at home. :)
What do you want to know about me? I will be happy to answer your questions if you are interested in something.
Now I have to finish the letter. I will wait for your answer! Please send your photo in the next letter !!! Ok
Maiia

from localhost (4E5C6C0E.dsl.pool.telekom.hu. [78.92.108.14])
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 12:12:02 +0300

MT-BROADBAND-DYNAMIC-DSL
Magyar Telekom customers using dynamic IP
DSL access
Magyar Telekom RIPE Administrator
Budapest, Hungary

DSC2260337.jpg

IMG0074608.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:11 pm

Hello xxxxxx
I am very glad that you wrote to me !!! I was waiting for a letter from you.
There are many bad people in the world. But not all people are the same. I'm glad we found each other. I think you can be trusted. You can also trust me. I am an honest woman.
My city Petrov Val is a beautiful city with a population of about 12 thousand people. I will try to find some photos of my city on the Internet and send you with the next letter.
Imagine how you felt. when fell through the ice. I think it was scary. I'm glad your father saved you. Thank you for your frankness.
In general, in life I am a very cheerful girl. I have friends. But personal life is not working out yet. So first of all, I am interested in a serious relationship. Russian men are bad family men. They do not wish to become husbands. Our men prefer to drink a lot of alcohol and beat women. And there are men who communicate with a woman only because of sex. But I'm looking for a more serious relationship. This is probably why I'm trying to look for my beloved man away from here. My parents do not yet know about my search on the Internet. My parents live in a village near Petrov Val. But I often visit them. Yes, and they come to me sometimes. I have a younger sister. My sister is married. And has a baby. But I rarely see them, since they live in another city.
It would be great if you could write as often as possible. I could check my mail often and see your letter. Have a nice weekend.
Waiting for your photos in the next letter!
Maiia

Received: from localhost (05BB8B75.catv.pool.telekom.hu. [5.187.139.117])
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2019 13:22:19 +0300

MT-BROADBAND-DYNAMIC-KTV
Budapest, Hungary

IMG-2357605.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:06 pm

Hello xxxxxx
I am very glad to receive your letter. How was your weekend? It seems to me that you are serious about our dialogue. And it causes me positive emotions.
I visited my parents on the weekend. How was your weekend?
Thank you for your kind words and positive emotions. I am very pleased. :)
As I promised you, I am sending you a photo of my city. Petrov Val is a small town. But in our city it is very beautiful. You can see this from the photo. :)
Tell me what your ordinary day looks like? I work from 8 to 20. Sometimes I linger at work. After work, I go home or go shopping to the store. Sometimes my friends and I go to dinner in a cafe. But this is rare, since my friends are married. I try to take all my free time so as not to feel lonely. Although I like to be home alone sometimes. more precisely with my cat "Dusya". The cat does not let me get bored. he always plays with me. As soon as I get home from work, Dusya meows joyfully. :) I have a photo of my cat. I will also send you this photo with a letter.
It would be better of course to live with your beloved man. But so far I do not have such a man. But I hope that soon there will be a man who can make me feel like a woman. :)
I am interested to know what is important for you in choosing a partner ?! I believe that age and social status does not matter. The main soul of a person, feelings and principles. I would be happy to find the right man and start a family. What is your goal? I want to be unique to you. :)
Unfortunately, I have to finish my letter and get back to work. I asked a lot of questions in today's letter. I hope I get your answers. I will wait with excitement. :)
Maiia.

Received: from localhost (37-220-135-58.static.acetelecom.hu. [37.220.135.58]) ... Blacklisted Spam-IP + Proxy
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 12:08:11 +0300

NETROLLER_DYNAMIC_IP_POOL
Ace Telecom Kft.
ACE Telecom NOC
Budapest, Hungary

..... 5 Pics not necessary to post coz they're copied from Internet

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:56 pm

..... she ignored my hungarian Greetings :cry:

Hello my dear xxxxx
I am very glad to receive your letter today. Thanks to your letters, I do not feel lonely in this vast world. You have become important to me. And your letters are a gift for me. I want you to always feel me nearby when you write me letters. :) I think of you from morning to evening.
I was interested to read your opinion in choosing a partner. I hope that I have a chance to take a place in your heart. :)
By the way, I planned to make a delicious dinner tonight. I do not like to eat alone. But unfortunately, I have no one to share dinner with, except for my cat. Do you like baked chicken with tomato and cheese? I still know how to cook special homemade sauce (my mom’s signature recipe). I would really like to share dinner with you. It’s a pity that you are very far from me. In romantic films, I saw how lovers organize a candlelight dinner at home with delicious food and wine. It's very romantic. :) Or watch the sunset on the shore of a pond. :) When I imagine these scenes from movies, I think about you ... I become happy when I read your letters. And this is the main point.
I remember our first letters and compare. When we started the correspondence, I was afraid that you would deceive me. But now I'm not afraid to trust you. I write my letters from the heart for you.
Ok, on this happy note I will finish my letter. It turned out not so short. Hihi! :) I hope you enjoy reading it. :) Waiting for your reply ...
Your Maiia.

Received: from localhost (4E5C8A5C.catv.pool.telekom.hu. [78.92.138.92])
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 11:04:10 +0300

MT-BROADBAND-DYNAMIC-KTV
CATV access
Budapest, Hungary

Return to “Russian scammers”