It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:38 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Patrick Arnold [italiangent1962@yahoo.com]

African scammers posing as white men.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Patrick Arnold [italiangent1962@yahoo.com]

Postby Myra » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:20 am

with regard to previous post
see
viewtopic.php?p=575589#p575589

Charleswahlqq
Unknown Profile Status
It may be that this profile is no longer an active member
only available via yis

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

minerva

Bookmark and Share

pauljamesroy, pauljamesroy33@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:41 pm

pauljamesroy33@gmail.com

GL
pauljamesroy
56, Man, Single
Lexington, United States (1107 km)
0% match
Looks for:
Woman
47 - 61 years
Within 100 kms
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

CHAT

Hello angel
2018. 12. 29. 19:35:48

pauljamesroy33@gmail.com
2018. 12. 30. 15:59:36

you have a good eyes
2018. 12. 30. 16:01:07

Hangouts
paul james
pauljamesroy33@gmail.com

Pic in GL

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

minerva

Bookmark and Share

(408) 695-3116

Postby minerva » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:11 pm

His phone number and add. pic

(408) 695-3116
11:48:38

Bsouth
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

aaronwest392@gmail.com & 865-229-3041

Postby Bsouth » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:25 pm

I’ve met this guy on match.com going by Aaron West.
He claims that his wife died 4 years ago of lung cancer and he has a 6 year old daughter named Debbie. Say he is from Hamburg,DE and his English isn’t that great so all we do is text. He said after his family moved to the United States, his dad was killed in a car wreck and his mom died shortly after. He has said he is studying to become a US citizen later this year.
Aaron also claims to work in Nova Scotia at a ship repair company, in management. Told me he works 2 weeks on, then a month off.
From the get go he has been telling me we need to make a life together and we both deserve happiness. (I am a widow).
Phone number he is using is 865-229-3041 registered as a land line in TN.
Email aaronwest392@gmail.com, IP address show located in Kansas.

Email

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Jerrywalter7777@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:00 pm

Jerry
Hi can we get to know each other better i'm new on here and you are the first person i am writing to ...hope in hearing back from you soon

Jerry
Email Jerrywalter7777@gmail.com
Gender Male
Looking for Female
Age 54 y.o.
Country United States
City North Carolina
Here for Friendship, Serious Relationship, Marriage
Marital status Widowed
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I have 1-2 children living with me
Ethnicity White
Religion Christian
Body Type Average
Education PhD
Occupation Marine engineer
Description
Personal Description I'm tall and strong and i will like to meet my soul mate on here

197.210.65.151 Lagos, Nigeria
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jerrywalter7777@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:05 pm

Jerry Aug 19
Hi
Jerrywalter7777@gmail.com
We can chat on here okay
Oh i see i don't know about that
We can get to know each other on there fast and better ..here is mine email jerrywalter7777@gmail.com
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Copperwings43
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Copperwings43 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:00 pm

Well seems he’s back at again. Goes by Charles Smizel now. Been talking about a month. Of course pertraided a single pre divorce man. Smooth talker. I honestly feel for it. Shame on me. I will block and delete him. I’m so stupid.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:39 am

Welcome to RS and thanks for update :) Feel free to post his email id, phone number and all the info that you have about him.

Copperwings43
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

619-787- 9706

Postby Copperwings43 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:04 am

Here’s the phone number he is using as of today. 619-787- 9706. It’s out of California

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:41 am

Thanks for update and welcome to RS :) feel free to post any other info that you have :)

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:54 am

clone
sugardaddyforme.com/sugar-daddies/ny/manhattan/CollinsRyan121/photos

CollinsRyan121

You Viewed Oct 10
A soulmate is all i seek.
55-year-old SugarDaddy
(My Birthday was last month) Libra zodiac sign Libra

Manhattan, New York, United States
Seeking SugarBaby 18 - 67

Personal Details
arrow Gender: SugarDaddy
arrow Age: 55
Marital Status: Single
Race: Caucasian
Income: I will let you know later
Body & Height: Average 6'0" 183 cm

About Me:
Hello there, Thank you for taking time reading about me. Please feel free to say hello and ask any questions you may have. I'm the father of a wonderful kid. My profile is ALL true and I expect the same from anyone with whom I would even consider entering a relationship. Why lie? I mean seriously...we are all here to find the perfect match for us. How can that be accomplished if either of us is dishonest in the process... walking in a warm rain shower; not taking myself too seriously; and keeping in touch with or trying to locate people who have touched and blessed my wonderful life over the years.. I also like jokes, both clean and dirty.

I am man with my words in my own world, i do not believe in following multitude to do things, i like to explore,and dig deeper, i mean i like meeting with new people,sharing ideas and knowledge and I am down to learning new things every day of my life...

What I'm Looking For
My match:- You are willing to get to know more about me, you will do your best in keeping a good, interesting and promising conversation with me, message me if you're honest and straight forward, message me if you are pass your past and ready to fall in love again with the right man, no doubt, sincerity is important to me. You are over your past and will like to be with one man for the rest of your life, If you not ready for a life longing relationship then please but bother me.

Ladies!!! Attention Please!!!
Learn to accept that there are honest men out there.
Some of us have absolutely nothing to hide.
We actually have a sense of humor.
We can be caring, loving, and compassionate.

I might be cute but am a one woman's, loyalty is in my blood and it runs through my vain.

I want a woman that is ready for a loyal and long lasting relationship. I AM a romantic and love making my woman feel special. I believe what a man says is good but it's what he does to make her feel loved that is important. There is no better evening than a giggling romantic night after an active and fun day. Yes it's true men can giggle but not when their buddies are around and you are not supposed to tell. O-my gosh, I would never hear the end of it. I am a hands on massaging affectionate man and want a woman that enjoys being touched. We are not only lovers (And love often) but we are a supportive, respectful and encouraging team. We will build our future together and enjoy the fruits of our labor in our old age. O-yes one last thing, you think I'm the best looking guy on planet Earth...Well OK that one is optional, but you could humor me

For most woman it is really hard to trust, I want a woman that is ready for a loyal and long lasting relationship. I AM a romantic and love making my woman feel special. I believe what a man says is good but it's what he does to make her feel loved that is important. There is no better evening than a giggling romantic night after an active and fun day. Yes it's true men can giggle but not when their buddies are around and you are not supposed to tell. O-my gosh, I would never hear the end of it. I am a hands on massaging affectionate man and want a woman that enjoys being touched. We are not only lovers (And love often) but we are a supportive, respectful and encouraging team. We will build our future together and enjoy the fruits of our labor in our old age. O-yes one last thing, you think I'm the best looking guy on planet Earth...Well OK that one is optional, but you could humor me.

I have no past relationship hangups and I'm years past ready to find that special lady and permanently leave the dating world. I'm ready to make that special lady a priority in my life and cherish the time we have together. I'm fully aware many guys say things like this to �¢ï¿½ï¿½getÃ�¢ïà ‚¿Â½Ã¯Â¿Â½ women but this guy means it. Read my profile and you will see my sincerity in what I'm saying. I put a great deal of time and effort to speak from the heart with the hopes to find what I'm looking for.

If you like interesting and challenging conversation, laughter, and sincere people, we will get along great.
When I find the woman I am looking for, I can assure you she will feel like the most important person on the planet when she's with me.

There are many other facets to my personality than what is written here. I would like to meet someone and get to know them rather than read their bios on a website. Internet services such as this site offer us the opportunity to meet, begin as friends and let things develop from there.

I am not a good writer as i would be very detailed with the things i like and the ones that i dislike, all i would say is that if you have the heart of gold, share it with me and if you know God exists, show me some love the way i would show you mine...

ImageImageImage

Copperwings43
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: 619-787- 9706

Postby Copperwings43 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:18 pm

Here’s the phone number he is using as of today. 619-787- 9706. It’s out of California
Adding to my post again. He has changed his number, and still using charlessmizelwest@gmail.com. Phone number is 601-265-4469. I’ve been blocking, still hunts me down. I’m gonna have to change my phone number. This person is doing a number on me, he’s gotten what he needed. Has asked me for my social security number and everything. Thank gawd I didn’t give him that!! I know people hav and had lost more than I. Just wish there was an easier way to deal with it. I’ve been doing a lot of research to educate myself. But tend to get those real slippery ones. :twisted:

mmccombs
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

208-643-7675

Postby mmccombs » Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:55 am

He's back. On Match with the user name "me" using phone number 208-643-7675 out of Maryland.

kimberleedavis
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

512-859-4239

Postby kimberleedavis » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:27 pm

Well he's still at it, using the name Robbie Coleman now. I met him on mingle2. He is using 512 number now 859 4239. Claims he is in Brazil but lives in Austin. It's unbelievable how often he has done this!

Tawny
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

407-704-2018

Postby Tawny » Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:41 pm

Trying to upload picture I was sent but for some reason it won’t work. The guy is using the same picture as shown. Guy looks about early 30s or so black T-shirt smiling holding his phone taking a pic of himself. I didn’t get the name he was using but he says he’s from Florida and originally came from Germany. It was pretty obvious as he couldn’t text English correctly and immediately asked “ share pictures with may?”. He’s got a line of stories and then tries to call the number he’s texting to. He puts the # 4077042018 in the profile section hoping to sneak it by the administration. Ex: I’m” I’m a down 407 kind of guy but 704 is what I usually get 20 more years or so 18 and if you can D then use the numbers and text say hi”.
I didn’t know what the heck that was all about so text say hi to the number and it came up MMS message I knew immediately it was a hoax. Next thing I knew our time had taken “ action “ on a picture I submitted and I could not figure out what was going on. I’m glad I just happened to click on his picture and my phone went to search photo and this site came up!

Return to “White Males”