It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:38 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

David Brizio, briziodavid2@gmail.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:09 pm

INTERPALS
Davidinko34 Davidinko34, 54 y.o.
New York, United States [Current City & Hometown]
I like Traveling , fishing , reading and swimming, and I heat cheat,lies and dishonest people In life you will realize there is a role for everyone you meet. Some will test you, some will use you, some will love you and some will teach you. But the ones who are truly important are the ones who bring out the best in you. They are the rare and amazing people who remind you why life is worth it.

Send me your WhatsApp number and email and let me contact you please my good friend now
I love you so much :mrgreen:
To love someone is not a sin I like you so much that is why I want to contact you through with you
you know I love you :mrgreen:
briziodavid2@gamil.com

...... RPO is Paolo Pugni from MIlano

https:/ /twitter.com/paolopugni?lang=de

.facebook.com/paolo.pugni

.youtube.com/channel/UCEEIDlSZenYW9OdsnJM_l8w
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: David Brizio, briziodavid2@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:18 am

interpals
francesbrizio45 francesbrizio45, 54 y.o.
Society Hill, United States [Current City & Hometown]
I like Traveling , fishing , reading and swimming, and I heat cheat,lies and dishonest people In life you will realize there is a role for everyone you meet. Some will test you, some will use you, some will love you and some will teach you. But the ones who are truly important are the ones who bring out the best in you. They are the rare and amazing people who remind you why life is worth it.

interpals
DavisMiller673 DavisMiller673, 54 y.o.

interpals
francesdavid675 francesdavid675, 54 y.o.
Denver, United States [Current City & Hometown]
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:12 pm

interpals
Davievel6857 francesbrizio667, 54 y.o.
New York City, United States [Current City & Hometown]
About

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:20 pm

interpals
evelynbrizio3443 evelynbrizio3443, 54 y.o.
Cheney, United States [Current City & Hometown]
Joined 2 hours ago, profile updated 2 hours ago.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:14 pm

since August 13 on FB
Brizio David

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:19 pm

instagram
briziodavid2

1 post
0 followers
52 folliowing

briziodavid

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:53 am

interpals
Davidfrance52525 Briziofrancesd42525, 54 y.o.
Takoradi, Ghana [Current City & Hometown] :twisted: :twisted:

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:29 am

interpals
Online now
Joined 17 minutes
Ristopher647
Seoul, South Korea
like Traveling , fishing , reading and swimming, and I heat cheat,lies and dishonest people In life you will realize there is a role for everyone you meet. Some will test you, some will use you, some will love you and some will teach you. But the ones who are truly important are the ones who bring out the best in you. They are the rare and amazing people who remind you why life is worth it.

:mad:
interpals
imberly6457 imberly6457, 54 y.o.
Neietsu, South Korea [Current City & Hometown]
Online 1 hour ago

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:26 pm

interpals
vibrizio5152 vibrizio5152, 54 y.o.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:06 am

.facebook.com/brizio.david.1
Brizio David

facebook.com/david.brizio.31
David Brizio

Interpals
davibri3242 davibri3242, 54 y.o.
Seoul, South Korea [Current City & Hometown]

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:16 pm

Interpals
dibrizioi3242 dibrizioi3242, 54 y.o.
I like Traveling , fishing , reading and swimming, and I heat cheat,lies and dishonest people In life you will realize there is a role for everyone you meet. Some will test you, some will use you, some will love you and some will teach you. But the ones who are truly important are the ones who bring out the best in yo

interpals
Mavibrizio44677
Cheney, United States
I like Traveling , fishing , reading and swimming, and I heat cheat,lies and dishonest people In life you will realize there is a role for everyone you meet. Some will test you, some will use you, some will love you and some will teach you. But the ones wh

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:39 am

interpals
GORDON63636 GORDON63636, 54 y.o.
Cheney, United States [Current City & Hometown]

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Martins Gabrielle, martins_gabrielle@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:42 am

Interpals
martinsgab marrtins, 55 y.o.
San Francisco, United States [Current City]
Palermo, Italy [Hometown]

i want to know you better. when i saw your profile it took me 50 minutes to view your profile.
you caught my attention and that makes me to be interested in you.
I know it is unusual for me to contact you while we do not even know each other, I am sorry I don't mean to be rude.
You came up on my search list and you really caught my attention when i viewed your profile.
I think I should tell you a little more about me;;
I am a stock market trader,coach and teacher, I teach simple strategies for creating financial freedom through trading the market in stocks and options. I think it will be really nice to exchange language and ideas about life in general. and also get to know each other better. I appreciate if you understand with me and write to me directly on my private email martins_gabrielle@outlook.com or you can easily give me yours to write to you i promise to tell you about me in details as much as you which will be a good start.
I hope it's not a crime?

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:15 pm

interpals
Online now
Joined 25 minutes
YOLANDA5647 54
Daegu, South Korea
I like Traveling , fishing , reading and swimming, and I heat cheat,lies and dishonest people In life you will realize there is a role for everyone you meet. Some will test you, some will use you, some will love you and some will teach you. But the ones wh...

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:56 am

Interpals
RHEA787969 RHEA787969, 54 y.o.

Return to “White Males”