It is currently Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:20 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Thomas Lane, lanemasst@gmail.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Myd
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Thomas Lane, lanemasst@gmail.com

Postby Myd » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:14 pm

See previous post:

John Scott
Address: No. 615 South Garfield Street, Arlington, VA 22204
Bank routing no. (last four digits) 4445
Bank address: 11185 Fairfax Boulevard, Fairfax, VA 22030
Account no. (last four digits) 9834

Michael Plummer
Address: 20885 N. John Wayne Parkway, Maricopa, AZ 85139
Bank routing no. (last four digits) 5278
Bank address: 101 North Philips Avenue, Sioux Falls, SD 57104
Account no. (last four digits) 7032

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myd
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myd » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:02 am

Text sent: November 28, 2019

Myd
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myd » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:31 pm

Email from the supposed employer of scammer Thomas Lane (verbatim, contact name deleted):

Hello,

It's xxx here from Journeyman Pictures in the UK, thank you for bringing this to our attention.

After following your instructions and looking through the romancescam site, I can confirm that Journeyman have never had contact with this person - they are making a fraudulent claim.

Journeyman Pictures is a film distribution company (not a production company), and as such there have never been any "set designer/supervisor" positions, as we do not create films - we only sell them. Nor does Journeyman hand out "contract awards", or offer employment based on five year contracts.

So it appears that "Thomas Anderson Lane" has created a fake resume and pretended to have worked here. 

There is an unrelated US "Journeyman Pictures", a production company, and he may have assumed we are one and the same when creating his fake employment description.

The image you refer to of him at an awards ceremony is a doctored fake. The company logo on the wallpaper has been photoshopped there (it could have easily been sourced from Wikipedia or even our website), and we bear no relation to either of the other people.

I am sorry to hear you are concerned for your safety over this. We recommend you report this individual to your law enforcement if you feel threatened in any way.

I will let you know if and how we pursue this any further.

Best wishes,
xxx

JLP
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby JLP » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:52 am

Is there any way that someone can contact me regarding this? If messaging is allowed, I can't figure it out. Thanks

Myd
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myd » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:26 pm

JLP, I'm trying to message you but unable to. Myd

Myd
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myd » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:47 pm

JLP: message sent

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:35 am

Let me know if you still should have problems. Normally, after 1 post (to prevent spammers), any new member can send anybody private messages :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Myd
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myd » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:59 pm

Scammers continue to contact their victims amid the COVID-19 pandemic, pretending to care and bringing you back into their web of lies. They are becoming increasingly desperate, as many individuals have lost their jobs and are without pay.

lanemasst@gmail.com contacted me using an unrecognized email address. The email is below:

Thomas Lane <lanetholanemas@gmail.com>

11:21 AM (1 hour ago)
I really hope that you are alright and everyone too. I have been so worried about you so much. I know how much the COVID -19 is hitting new york. Please if for the last time just let me know you are alright and fine. I won't disturb you. Just reply that you are fine. Thank you.

Bigbear

Return to “White Males”