It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:55 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Milena; <milaiyadame@yandex.com/katie.rible@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:26 pm

.... from my DMF-Spamfolder today in german.

Good evening! ;)
What is your mood?
I'll be glad happy to begrussen you in the Global cobwebs.
Acquaintances on the Internet for me something innovative, but I'm trying to prove it.
If you all, I would be very happy to be happy is if we could have had led to traffic to you.
I the woman who lived the SUFFICIENT long years, almost half century.
Actual me 47 years of.
I met many things in life looked normal and was married.
But, Unfortunately, marriage was not successful for me and now I was in full loneliness.
Seeking free the man, which lacks the lebensgefahrtin, and the female warm and comfortable.
I'm missing in search of the people who enjoy to the partner, so the walks and recover? S, to get excited about nature for the.
Very it is difficult to be a woman than the adults.
I'm done, great to see you about me when you.
If you feel lonely the man and in the search of serious relationships, so I'm waiting for the letter from you.
This is my address to reply milaiyadame@yandex.com It is important to me did you answer me. !
I sometimes I attach my photos for you.
You can contact me and see if if if to you the interest for me.
With the best Gru? S, Milena.

Received: from 194.156.126.48 (unknown [58.243.50.164])
Reply-To: Milena <oxtiua@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2019 19:53:04 +0400

LIUANUNICOMIPMAN
ANHUI UNICOM
CHINANET-JS-CZ Hostmaster
No.168,HePing South Road,
Changzhou 213000
China

..... RPO is Виктория Шахирева (Новикова)/Viktoriya Shakhireva (Novikova) from Odessa
Management of the Odessa Railway ..... divorced

https:/ /vk.com/id152305330 ..... 1864 Pics

https:/ /ok.ru/viktoriya.shakhirevanovikova

https:/ /db1223.com/profile/shahireva-viktoriya-125596685

https:/ /вконтакте24.рф/viktoriya-shahireva-odessa-152305330.html

.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011080381381
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Milena; < milaiyadame@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:31 pm

.... again in german.

Hi xxxxxxx! :)
I am very pleased with your answer. I think we should not forget us now. Write and more often. :)
I think to find the 1-2 times a day time to write to you. On weekends, but I can not write, and I want to warn you immediately about it.
thank you while you write me more about yourself. I am interested to learn about your life and your thoughts. It is important to have an open discussion, so we can make the conversation interesting
I was born on 06.25.1971. I am 168 centimeters tall and weigh 63 kg.
I just wanted to write in detail about me today. and now I want to tell the city where I live. but in time I could give you my exact address.
I come from the city of Ulyanovsk. It is in Russia. and we have a big distance between us. But I do not think it is a reason to end our conversation.
If we have a desire, we can now arrange the letters. and we will see how our relationship continues. If we are to meet later.
then we can think about it together. We live in the modern world, and that's not a problem. more about me I was married before. when I was studying at the institute.
I was 24 years old and got married. It was my first love and in my mind it was for the rest of my life. but when we graduated together with the Institute, you had to go into adulthood. think about the future. I got a job immediately. But my ex-husband tried to spend more time with friends.
He had a pleasure to drink a lot of alcohol. sometimes he did not control himself. there was no stability, he rarely worked.
and I have taken a lot of responsibility for the house to earn money. It was a hard life. But we have lived 13 years together. I have tried a lot change something I've tried to heal him. but he did not need it. and I'm really tired. I got divorced by the court, because my ex-husband did not want to. We shared everything and I was flat and he took the whole property with.
he took the same computer, and that's why I write to you from my work. but my boss allowed me to use my mailbox. :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar:
Now I'm about 10 years old. I have also tried to find a man for me, it was not so easy.
because I work a lot in order to maintain a decent life for me. I work as a logistics manager in a small transport company.
My job is to charge more to create a traffic plan the way, the cost, the difficulties, the weather, the condition of the truck driver and.

This is a difficult task, but I've been doing this a long time and get along well. I studied my job at the university. I have a few thoughts which is important to me in a man. I think a man should contribute to the family. because it is important in life hard on the feet to stand.
and there is less opportunity for stupidity. For me it is important that a man is respectful in a relationship. and for mutual feelings, it is important that this is anything serious.
Relationship must be mutual. as I have demands on a man. so I understand that I must be a good woman.
I always try to look good. If I have a relationship that is the most important thing for me. My husband is the most important person to me in the world.
and I'm trying to do for the happiness of a loved one everything. I see that I have written you a lot. I will finish my letter.
and write me your opinion about everything. For me it is important to know what you think. So we will continue our conversation well, I think.
Have a nice evening. :) and you send a photo of my workstation.
Milena :)

Received: from [10.37.10.6] ([185.230.127.231]) ... Blacklisted Spam-IP+High Risk Proxy
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2019 11:32:10 +0300

M247-LTD-BERLIN
M247 LTD Berlin Infrastructure
GLOBALAXS BERLIN NOC
Albert Einstein Ring 17-25
14532, Kleinmachow, Germany

image-59452.jpg

image-59453.jpg

image-59458.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:16 pm

..... again in german.

Hi xxxxxxx! :)
My day is wonderful today. and I'm glad I came to the computer. in order to write to you
it was very nice to know you more. but I really want to just get your photo xxxxxxx.
I just wanted to write that it is very important to me in our conversation today. I got used to it, to be honest
and I take the conversation seriously in letters. This is very important, sincerity. I have an inner conviction
What is important to talk honestly with people. and I want to go back on my side. I hope you do not are communicating in parallel with other women. that's right? because I do not have a conversation with other people.
I do not need it before my acquaintance with you. I've tried to make only a man, but we communicated not by
e-mail, but on a normal dating site.
he behaved inappropriately. he sent me his naked photos. He asked me about my naked photos and said this is normal courtesy and trust.
but I am not acceptable in letters! He kept asking, insisting that we talked with Skype. I know this program. but I have not used it.
and there is no necessary equipment. I heard immediately with this man to write. I deleted my profile from the
site and decided for me never appear there because it has left me an unpleasant residue. I think this man was crazy about sex.
In my opinion, a normal man does not ask for nude photos of a woman on the Internet. I like to write with you and am pleased that the Heiratsbüro helped me to put me in touch with you. For our discussion, it is important as we want to tell more about us each other.
I think you and I will not be boring and we possessed. Relationship and conversation should be easy.
For me there is no difficulty talking. and I like to talk about it. and I think this is an opportunity for us,
to get to know each other better. Will you agree with me in my thoughts? I'm glad that you and I have no language barrier and I have not looked back how much I signed up for courses in my city in the most common foreign languages.
and at home I study it. I can do best German and English. but I also use Translation program. to write to you, because it takes much less time. From my hobbies, I like sports.
it runs sometimes and led walks. I like nature and walks in the fresh air. In my town there are beautiful parks.
sometimes I go with my friends in a cafe or a movie. but it is rare. With a loved man, it would be much more pleasant. :)
Of course, I also like to sing and we visit from time to time with my friends karaoke to sing good songs.
xxxxxx, I hope this good fortune to find and Have a nice day, xxxxxxx.
Today I learned from my manager if I could have a connection with my phone outside my country.
I'm interested because it would please me to speak with you again. and I wonder how I can test my language skills.
but unfortunately I only have a corporate connection. This was given to me at my work, so I have a connection to my staff.
Everything is paid for by my organization and it is impossible to call outside the region and also to accept.
but I think maybe I'll try to think of something, and I wonder, of course, that it is very.
and I will send you more of my photos. This is a photo from last winter days and I am glad that finally the heat comes to us.
I am also waiting for you to write me. ;)
Milena

..... no IP traceable

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:17 pm

Hi xxxxxxx! :) :)
For me now, as I see your words, this is a special moment on my day. I am always looking forward to read your words as soon as possible.
and I am pleased as you are respectful and sincere to me. It is important for me to continue our conversation.
xxxxxxx, I understand how hard it is for you. I feel the same condition as you.
I am very sorry that your failed wife did this to you. she betrayed you and this is a very terrible act.
but better that it happened before the wedding. you know what kind of person she is. I understand that there was a lot of pain in your heart.
xxxxxxx I also experienced all this when I saw my ex-husband move away from me. it is unbearably painful.
we are created to live happy, and not to suffer for life. and I believe that there will be our time when we will be happy.
it should happen. I am very glad that you have a mother and also brothers and sister. Yes, they certainly worry about you, because you are blood relatives and they feel everything just like you. I'm glad you have support. Of course, it is a pity that there is no father.
xxxxxx you are a very good man and I am glad that you always remember your father. This is a strong deed.
xxxxxx I wanted to write you my attitude to drugs, smoking, alcohol. I think you have an idea what is in
my country men consume a lot of alcohol. even if you know little about it, I can tell you how much I watched it.
in my country a lot of people drink alcohol. I often see healthy and young people drinking alcohol on the playground in the yard next door to me at home. it's always very sad for me to see people losing time in their lives. I've always been an opponent to drink a lot of alcohol. and many people drive out the boredom of alcohol, as they think. I think that man has boredom.
because he is not looking for an occupation for the heart. and for happiness you need to constantly try to be better. I am an absolute opponent of drugs.
I have not tried it in life, but I have a firm position that it is bad. because it is against the law, and it greatly affects health.
Smoking is also a big problem in my country. I do not smoke. but I do not condemn people who use it. I think that is their choice.
and for me no problem. if you have to meet someone who smokes. this is a lot of health problems of life that I can watch on the sides here, where I live. I hope you have this not so much around. it is important for me that my man or not drink alcohol at all, or used it very little. and smoking is a personal choice. I think it's better to spend time, and even money on health and a healthy lifestyle, than killing your health for your money. it's just that my ex-husband abused alcohol very much, and so our joint with him life did not work out better; after that, he even tried to raise his hands on me. but in my opinion it is very low deed because only a weak man can raise his hand on his woman. xxxxxx is also important to me what you think about everything I wrote.
it is a great pleasure for me to read more words from you. and I want to get more of your photos :)
I hug you.
Milena.

..... IP shows Google

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:52 pm

Hi my friend xxxxxxx :)
I'm glad to see your message :)
xxxxxx when I read your story from childhood and I really got goosebumps and remembered my similar story.
This is a very strong deed of your father and I am extremely happy that everything went well.
I was then 11 years old at xxxxxx, somewhere near our house where the canal was located. as soon as the ice froze
and there was still little snow, we also loved to go with friends and ride there. and I also failed once
but fortunately there was only to the waist. and I got the bottom and could get out myself. when my parents saw me then they were terrified, and of course I was also scared to tears. it was the same with me. I am glad that it was very small.
I have a wonderful day today. at my work time passes very quickly probably this happens for the reason
that I’m waiting most of all for the day when I can read your letter from you. talking to you in letters
for me this is something new because I have never had to communicate via the Internet by mail. every time I think
about you. I honestly do not know what to tell you. And now I would like to tell you about my family. it's not easy for me speak because my mom and dad are no longer alive. I do not know how important it is for you to know this, but I will still say that My mom and dad have lived together for quite a long time. My mother practically worked all her life in a garment factory.
and honestly she had a very big talent. and in my childhood I always wore clothes that my mother knitted for me.
what can i say about my dad. he was a wonderful person and I loved him very much and would like my future
husband was the same as him. even though I have never met such a man in my life. and with whom I had not acquainted him before he never approved of my choice and agreed with me just because he loved me just the same. but more than once I tried to dissuade that my ex-husband didn't really suit me. and now I understand that he was really right.
but I understood very late about it. my dad was a simple and kind man he helped his friends in the first place
but after that I started doing my own business. Of course mom didn't like it very much. but she understood him and did not quarrel with him for trifles. he devoted most of his life to his work. He worked as a carpenter. and made of wood different beautiful things. and even when I was quite small I had wooden dolls as a child which my dad made for me.
at that time it was a very big rarity because in our time there were no such technologies that exist now.
I am proud of my parents and I can say that they gave me a good childhood. and I will always love them.
xxxxxx Can you tell me about your parents? who did they work in their youth? I'm sure you're proud of your parents.
I want to please you again today with my photos from my apartment. I hope you like it.
I am already looking forward to your letter :)
Milena.

..... IP shows Google

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:00 pm

Hi xxxxxxx :)
I am pleased to write to you again. because it becomes very important to me in the day.
because I do not want to leave your letter unanswered. because I am very good to communicate with you.
xxxxxx, of course, I am pleased to hear these beautiful words from you and you said so much good to me.
but I was also very surprised that you didn’t answer my letters at all.
xxxxxx do you read my letters at all? I am sorry that you do not respond to what I ask you.
if I ask, I am very interested in knowing more about it. if you do not say this, it means that we have no communication in communication.
this morning I had the opportunity to see my friend Lyuba together we got to work
on one transport. She asked me about my acquaintance and I told her that I met
with you. and thanked her for the advice she gave me. I am pleased to talk with you. very important
how sincere and intelligent you are. it is important to respect the conversation. now as talking about conversation
About a friend I would like to tell you about her. She is my only one and in something she is very dear to me.
I also attach a photo for you. she allowed me to send you a photo of us with her.
you know, I don't want to write a lot about her and I think it will not be very interesting for you.
I just want to tell you that I am very glad that throughout my life I always have a person next to whom I can rely on.
These are very strong words at this time, but this is true. I can trust her all and I know that she always rejoice
sincerely when i'm fine she is like a sister to me and I appreciate our friendship very much.
our friendship is so strong and faithful. xxxxxx I hope it was a pleasure for you to meet my girlfriend.
and reading this letter was not boring for you. I think you should know my friends. because as we say
in our country. "Show me who your friend is and I will tell you who you are." and now if you don't mind tell me
about the people around you. and if there is one, attach a joint photo to your letter.
I, as always, hope for your thoughts in the letter, your comments on my letter. it's always interesting to me. :)
this week has flown by very quickly for me and now the weekend is ahead. Unfortunately I can not write
to you on saturday and sunday. I will rest and clean the house in the same way. I wish you also had a good weekend.
I will now come to work on Monday and hope to see your letter and photo as well)
Waiting for an answer.
Kiss :)
Milena.

..... IP shows Google

image-21432.jpg

image-21442.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:17 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxxx.
Today was a wonderful day and I am glad that the rest is over and again the work week.
the weather is beautiful today and the sun was outside the window all day. How was your weekend?
I spent this weekend at home and was engaged in spring cleaning for Easter. I did not even have time to remove everything, but I did the main thing.
we have decided that every corner and even move all the furniture and wash everything in the apartment. This is done before Easter.
all the curtains are erased and at this time there are no tulle and curtains on the windows of the apartments, which means that everyone is preparing for Easter.
xxxxxxx I was very surprised by your quick temper. know it to nothing between us. I don't understand why you reacted that way.
I really just want to see a photo of you. I always read your letters and reply to you, but unfortunately you still do not dare send me a photo I also wish you had nothing to say about friends, and also did not say anything about my girlfriend.
Many of my friends say that I have a very kind soul. and therefore I do not allow men to come from the country in which I live because I know that nothing good will come of it. because I do not want to be disappointed again in men.
it is much easier for me to talk to you and having learned you these days I can say that you are a good man. and i have there are no secrets from you. I know that we are both very lonely, but my thoughts about you all day long
make me happy and joyful. I haven’t had such feelings in my soul for a long time because I don’t remember
when I could so sincerely have a conversation with a man. Thank you for appearing in my life.
I hope that someday we will be able to sit at the same table and drink coffee or tea together
and we will look into each other's eyes. It would be very beautiful. today i wanted to tell you
about attitude to you. and I hope you enjoy this letter. and you tell me about yours
attitude towards me. Tell me, in your opinion, what kind of woman am I and my letters make you feel the same?
I will wait for your letter from you. Have a nice day!))
Milena.

..... IP shows Google

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:54 pm

Hello my dear friend xxxxxx :)
I'm glad to see that you took your time to write for me. it's nice to me
xxxxxx your words really pierced me to the depths of my heart and it is so nice of course very much to read this from you.
xxxxxx is having a wonderful day today. It was not something special, but I like to enjoy life.
I think you need a lot of positive attitude towards life. I try to rejoice more often. I think I am a cheerful woman.
I think that even a relationship with my former man did not spoil my character, and my attitude towards people.
I just realized that you should always be able to make a choice. and in order to avoid unhappiness one also has to make a choice.
and also to receive happiness, it is necessary to make a choice and a certain decision. and I'm glad that my choice
brought me to meet you. :) xxxxxx in me is more and more thought that the important thing is happening between us.
I am pleased to tell you about my day and my thoughts. I think that for partners in a relationship, this is important.
so it was nice to listen and tell your events for the day, and your thoughts. to really feel understanding.
sometimes I don’t know what to write about you and then I listen to what my soul tells me.
but I can say during this time of communication with you, I think you are a good man and you can rely on.
You are a very wise man and now I can trust you. In this I will finish the letter today!
I will send you my photo where I am on March 8 and my work colleagues gave me a present.
I wish you a good day and look forward to your prompt reply.
My kisses..
Milena.

..... IP shows Google

image-232311.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:51 pm

Hello my xxxxxxx!!! :)
My day becomes more colorful when I get your lines from you.
xxxxxx your letter touched me deeply and I read it several times and was in a big stupor.
I think this is some tale and we're in the main role. you know, you're not gonna believe this,but I feel the same way.
it seems to me that our thoughts are very similar and maybe in the same second we think about each other.
I am very very happy now that I have read your letter. I very much want to believe that fate has finally brought me
with the right man. you're very pleasant to me. I really want to spend more and more time with you.
but it is a pity that we are really far away with you. Yes and so pleased even,that for many many kilometers
there is a man in this world who feels the same way about me. I am very very happy xxxxxx.
I read them with a big and happy smile. and I'm grateful for what you gave me.
such feeling. I know you probably don't understand why I'm thanking you. and so I want to say
you about it. I am very happy xxxxxx from those thoughts that are constantly in my
the head and I am pleased to tell you now that these thoughts about you xxxxxx. I don't know about you
to describe it but when you came into my life my life has changed so much. and I don't how much
I do not regret that in my life there were these changes. deep down, I wanted it so badly.
feel the warmth in your heart. last night when I went to the grocery store I was all the way
I thought about you and looking up at the sky I could see one very big and bright star. and looking at her
I imagined that this star is you xxxxxx because it is also very far from me but I'm not upset
because if we want this distance can be overcome. after all, if it were not possible,
our acquaintance with you was so enjoyable. and I think you'll agree with me.
I wish you a wonderful evening. my embrace and gentle a kiss for you...
your Milena :)

..... IP shows Google

image-17.jpg

image-18.jpg

image-38.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:57 pm

Hello my good xxxxxxx! ;)
I'm having a great day today. it's just my mood. and I'm glad you wrote me your words.
what's been happening to me lately has fascinated me. talking to you makes me think of you all the time.
I woke up thinking about you. and in the morning getting to my work I talked to my friend Lyuba again. I decided
tell her about you. I really care about our relationship. and so I also shared with my friend my joy.
I told you how good it felt to talk to you. and told me what a wonderful man you are. Lyuba was happy for me. she says, p0that often sees as I rejoice at. but now there's something special about my words and my voice. and told that feels happiness in me.
Lyuba feels me the most in this world and she is like a sister to me because she can always listen and talk to me.
I know how happy she is for me. I like what's happening to me. I like to say this to you. in me constantly
a lot of thought. I'm thinking more about the future. because you show me you're a confident and wonderful man in your heart.
something really incredible is happening to me. it scares me a little that it happened so quickly between us.
we little on time are familiar, and write to each other. we haven't. but what happens to me is special.
I can't quite figure myself out right now. but it's a beautiful mess.
I want to wait until tomorrow and write you my feelings. xxxxxxx I think what's important to you
how I open my heart to you. and I would love that from you.
xxxxxxx I will wait your words.
my hugs and kisses. :-*
your Milena.

..... IP shows Google

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Milena; <milaiyadame47@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:39 pm

.....new Emailaddress.

Hello my good friend xxxxxx.
I'm Milena. xxxxxx I think you've lost me,I'm fine and that's the main thing.
xxxxxxx unfortunately I was faced with unpleasant events that happen to me on Friday.
my box was removed with the ends and could not even repair it. we have a man monitoring our computers.
and so same,all that concerns the Internet and networks. every two months on schedule it clean our computers and check them for viruses,
and also looks at the working condition. he's a little on the wave and that's all they know. there have been several problems with it.
it was even deleted from the employee in the fall,the report for the whole month. he can be very strange,of course, which is what happened to me.
he shouldn't have come to my page and my drawer at all, and it's none of his business. But unfortunately he deleted my mail and erased everything I had about you. I am glad that I have a habit to write everything in a notebook as well and I was very happy, that I could have kept your e-mail address. I was really angry today, and I wanted to write you wishes this morning., that would your day began with pleasant words from me,but unfortunately I was upset very. I had to make new mail.
and now I can write to you. I really hope you're doing well. sorry I don't have anything from you now ((((
xxxxxx now I will store all the data on a flash drive and carry everything home. I had a fight with him today.,
but he can't prove and he's very stubborn. I was just really upset about all this. I wanted to do something nice for you.
xxxxxx how was your weekend and how did you celebrate Easter? I cleaned all weekend again and now I could finish it.
all is well and I have in Sunday so same will Easter. I'm going to bake a cake and decorate eggs.
already bought everything yesterday and at the end of the week I think I will start to prepare if nothing changes.
sorry to delete everything about you and I want to get your photo and I have to save it on a flash drive.
xxxxxx I will look forward to hearing from you.
your friend Milena.

Received: from [10.80.10.6] ([185.220.70.149])
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2019 16:10:28 +0300

M247-LTD-Frankfurt
M247 LTD Frankfurt Infrastructure
GLOBALAXS DE NOC
Hanauer Landstraße 302, Hessen
60314, Frankfurt, Germany

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:53 pm

Hello my xxxxxxx!!!!!! :)
I am very happy to receive your letter and I was very worried that you lost me. but I'm really glad it's okay now.
I'm so glad to hear you say that. I'm very happy. that I can write a lot of my words to you. that's because I thought about you a lot.
and I have a great desire inside to write you a lot of my thoughts and feelings. as I wrote to you recently, how wonderful everything is happening to me to you.
I feel great mood all the time. I think about you a lot. and it is connected with my feelings inside.
I think that's the greatest feeling I have right now. it's born in me for you. and I often think that I want a great love between us in the future.
I haven't felt this way in a long time. and what's important is that it's always in me. and I feel like it's progressing for the better.
you showed me you were a good man with respect for me. I'm happy like you always sincerely and openly write to me. you're talking to me.
we have an attraction to each other. this development of our correspondence shows that we are very interesting and suitable for each other.
and I have inside the thought that I am ready to overcome the distance between us. so we can try to reality our feelings.
I think now is a good time for that.you are very close and dear to me. how I picture me next to you,
it's the fireworks of happiness in my heart. I think we can do great together. I write you everything from my heart.
this is very important to me. I understand how responsible this is. and I need also a lot of your words. write to me also all from the heart.
I send you more of my photos from my work and it's made for you. ;)
I look forward to hearing from you. my hugs and kisses. :)
Milena :)

...... IP shows Google

3235133.jpg

3235136.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:40 pm

Hello my xxxxxxx!!!!!!!!
I was looking forward to hearing from you today. I told you all my feelings from my heart. and I'm very happy
about it.
because I think it's important to say nice things to each other in a relationship. and most importantly it is sincere.
and as you wrote me your words now. it gives me a lot more happiness. because reciprocity in feelings is very important. and we have. :)
my thoughts are directed to think how to do better for our relationship. I now constantly think how to keep doing better is a wonderful feeling between us. your words touch my heart and you are a very beautiful man. I'm really glad we have each other.
writing is great for us. and we were convinced of it. but that we should be together and try our feelings.
this is a must for us.
because I don't want to live my life in correspondence. you have to live in reality. and the only way is to meet
each other.
I also talked to my friend today. I shared with Lyuba how important you are to me. I told you I had thoughts
of going to another country.
Lyuba said that it would probably be very difficult to move to another country. but the most important thing
is that I'm happy, and she'll be happy for me.
and also at work, I talked to my boss. I have the opportunity every year to have a long vacation.
but I have a few years did not take a vacation, and I worked constantly. so it will be easy for me to get a long vacation at any time.
the boss said she would give me leave as I asked for it. and I was thinking how best to do it for us now.
I think it's more convenient for us if I go to your country. I have an opportunity to receive soon vacation.
I have a knowledge of German in your country. I want to make a trip. and go to you during my vacation.
I think there will be enough time for us to understand our feelings and how we can be together.
and it is important to look at the future. I want a serious relationship for us in the future. and so I want to go to you.,
to try to get used to your country. if you're busy during that time. that's also good.
we can try to be together. I'll take care of you. :) I will watch you live like the surroundings around you.
how I improve my German. how I feel in another country. I think that everything will be fine. and then we'll think
how to continue our life together. how my vacation ends. then I can go home. and settle the last questions.
I'm thinking of doing everything. and I care about the feeling that we want it together.
it is important for me to feel, that together we are ready to make our relationship a reality. write it to me.
you're the most beautiful man for me. :)
and I want to make you happy every day. and I'll be happy to see you smile. :)
xxxxxx I look forward to your letter. and as soon as I can, I'll answer you.
my gentle hugs and kisses for you. :)
your Milena :) :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:45 pm

..... I told her only that she should learn english before the Meeting coz we don't speak german in USA ......

Hello xxxxxxx.
your letter of course I was very upset and not pleased to receive such of course,after I suggested meeting face to face.
Yes, I did have plans for this, and I was hoping that maybe this would be the best way to get to know us better.,
but unfortunately, you didn't approve of my decision, and I understand that it was a failure for me.
I'm sorry you didn't tell me about it and just doubted me. it's hard for me to hear from you,
that you have doubts about my words. I am in early correspondence even told you that I do not write to anyone else, and I told,that I'm honest with you and sincere. I was sure you really understood that, and you would never doubt me.
I also told you that I know 3 languages: Russian,English and German. I've talked about all this.
I'm surprised by your message and I even think that it was not you who wrote to me. how can it be reversed?
I don't understand what made you change your relationship with me in the opposite direction? it's hard for me to take it now.
xxxxxx I'm not very nice to hear and if you were just playing with me,sorry certainly very,
but I've been through a lot in this life, and I'll get over it. it will be a great lesson for me.
I need to know the truth.
Milena.

bulldogscountry37
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Ekaterina - kate.rible@yandex.com

Postby bulldogscountry37 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:27 pm

reply-to: Ekaterina <ujxmi@mail.com>
date: Mar 5, 2020, 10:50 AM
subject: Good day

Hi.
If you 're still alone, I would like to know you.
It 's been more than 5 years since I 've been alone, and I 've been through a very severe pain in my life.
I feel very suppressed now and I really want to continue live and rejoice in life.
I want to meet a worthy man first, a simple man.
With a man who realizes happiness is when there 's a loved one nearby.
I realized it having erased from the earth the most expensive thing for me in this life.
In my 47 years now, I want to still have my man. I believe life is not over.
If you are really alone as well, then I am happy to be open to acquaintance with you. I 'll be very to wait of course to hear back from you.
Write to me at this address kate.rible@yandex.com
In total to you kind.
Ekaterina.

Return to “Russian scammers”