It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:29 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Nataliia; <allafridden@gmx.com/ukrdknepirinna@gmx.us/medassgirl@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:18 pm

...... from DMF-Spam

Hey.
What is your mood today? I wish everything is prettygood.
I am creating my e-mail and I wish that you arenormal person. It is not thefirstattemptto meet someone in Internet. My last contactsturned out to be perverts.
Forming a seriousrelationis the prioritya im. I pretend for this even after all the fails. I will write a little about myself.
My name is Nataska. I live in Ukraine, lately I have been supposing more and more about turning my place of residence.
I'm already 35 years old, I understand that it is too late, my years are penetrating. Thus, I do not have the desire to actsilly games.
I'm educated and smart, caringwoman, as well as a good housekeeper. I work in dentistry. I have no financial difficulties.
This is theresume of me. When our objections coincide, you can respond me. Correspond about youself!
Whether we are interested in each other, I assume we will have an opportunity. For now the choice is yours.
I am waiting for a letter to this email address allafridden@gmx.com
I will be waiting impatiently for your reply. Nata

....... no IP traceable

2.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Nataliia; <sskworcalla@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:06 pm

...... from DLB-Spam

Hey.
How was your day? I expect all is well.
I am sending this letter and I expect that you arecommon human. This is not theprimarytryto find someone in Internet. My last connectionsfared to be perverts.
Building a seriousconnectionis my prioritygoal. I decide for this even after all the fails. I will write a bit about my life.
my real name Nataliia. I'm from UA-ukraine, lately I've been supposing more and more about shifting my place of residence.
I'm along thirty five, I understand that it is too late, my years are running. Thus, I don't have the desire to fiddlestupid games.
I am an educated, caringperson, as well as a nice housewife. I am working in dentistry. I have no financial troubles.
It is theresume of my life. If our goals coincide, you could reply me. Tell about youself!
When we are interested in each other, I assume we will have a chance. Now the alternative is yours.
I am waiting for a letter to this email address sskworcalla@gmx.com
I will be looking forward for your e-mail. Nata

Received: from [203.174.55.170] (203.174.55.170)
Reply-To: Natasha <swnjx@mail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 12:09:43 +0300

HKBNES-HK
HKBN Enterprise Solutions HK Limited
Eric Tsui
11/F, World Tech Centre,
95 How Ming Street,
Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong

9.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natasha; <sskworcalla@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:21 pm

...... from 419-Spam

Hello.
What is your mood today? I wish everything is prettygood.
I am sending this letter and I hope that you arenormal human. It is not myfirsteffortto find someone online. My last connectionsfared to be liars.
Building a realconnectionis the mainpurpose. I take my chance even after all the failures. I will talk a little about my life.
I'm Nata. I'm from UA-ukraine, lately I've been assuming more and more about turning my place of residence.
I'm along 35 years old, I understand that it is too late, my years are penetrating. Thus, I don't have the time to actfoolish games.
I'm educated and smart, caringperson, as well as a nice housewife. I am working in dentistry. I have no financial difficulties.
It is thesummary of me. If our aims coincide, you could respond me. Tell about youself!
Whether we are interested in each other, I suppose we will have a chance. For now the choice is yours.
Please write to me on this mail sskworcalla@gmx.com
I will be looking forward for your answer. Nataska

Received: from [184.151.58.149] (184.151.58.149)
Reply-To: Natasha <qgh@mail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 12:44:29 +0300

BELLCANADA-20
Bell Canada
OrgId: LINX
Address: 160 Elgin Street
City: Ottawa
StateProv: ON
PostalCode: 1G-3J4

3.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natasha; <sskworcalla@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:37 pm

..... from DMF-Spam

Hello.
How are you today? I hope everything is well.
I am creating my letter and I expect that you arecommon human. This is not theprimaryeffortto meet someone online. My past contactsfared to be perverts.
Building a seriousrelationshipis the maina im. I decide for this even after all the failures. I will correspond a bit about my life.
I'm Nataska. I live in UA-ukraine, after all I've been assuming more and more about changing my place of residence.
I'm already 35 years old, I understand that it is too much, my years are passing. Hence, I don't have the possibility to actstupid games.
I am an educated, caringwoman, as well as a nice housewife. I am working in dentistry. I do not have any financial troubles.
This is theresume of my life. If our objections fit, you can respond me. Tell about youself!
Whether we are interested in each other, I assume we have an opportunity. For now the choice is yours.
I am waiting for a letter to this email address sskworcalla@gmx.com
I will be looking forward for your answer. Nataliia

Received: from [84.210.93.213] (84.210.93.213)
Reply-To: Natasha <nwemo@mail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 03:58:30 +0300

KRISTIANSAND-CUSTOMERS-CABLE
Get AS Customers
Hostmaster Get
Get AS
Maridalsveien 323
N-0403 Oslo
Norway

7.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Nataliia; <denturesdentist@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:17 pm

.... finally from DLB since she didn't answer from DMF ....... and with new Emailaddress

Howdy xxxxxxx!

I ’m glad to get your e-mail. I am at work now. I spend almost all my time in my workplace. Therefore I ’ll write you e-mails from my office PC. :liar: :liar: :liar:
Unfortunately I do not have a PC at home, but I will reply your letters every day. I am pleased that you like me and that you liked my photo.
I ’d love to to continue our acquaintance to get to know each other better. I am just asking you to be sincere and tell honestly about our life.
Honesty and trusting is the basis of deeper relationship. Pardon me for such a short reply, today I have a lot of work. I just wanted to send you a short letter that I read your letter. I ’ll write you today a little bit later and tell you in detail about myself. I do hope to continue our acquaintance and mailing.

Take care of yourself, Nataliia.

Received: from [192.168.122.5] ([88.202.188.93]) .... already used in Scam
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2020 14:34:54 +0300
Reply-To: Nataliia <denturesdentist@gmail.com>

UK-UK2NET-20121024
Bo Bendtsen
UK2.NET
One Canada Square, Canary Wharf
London
UK

0dpU526.jpg

.... this Target and Label "Hunter" lead us anyway to Vitebsk/BLR and I assert that this is/was the right Location:

Хантер Диско Бар - "Hunter" Disco & Bar
г. Витебск, ул. Терешковой, 7А

.... it seems that this Location is closed since 2016 (last Event pics are from 22.04.16), under this Address/Location we find now

Мята Lounge
Кальян-баркафе

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:13 pm

..... again this Hungary, America and Finland crap

Salutti xxxxxx.
I am really glad to get a letter from you.
It had a lot to do had a plenty of work today. Thus I had no possibility give you the answer at once. I want to tell you about my life and I really hope that you ’ll like my story. I’m Nataliia. My family and colleagues call me Natalchik. I am 35 and I was born on December 16th.
I’m 169 cm high and I’m about 54 kg. I am a stomatologist by occupation. I work as a stomatologist in a dentoprosthetic rehabilitation clinic.
I live and work in Kiev, Ukraine. In my spare time Iprefer to work out. I love active rest and spending time in nature. I do not smoke. Most of my time I spend at offive and try to develop my skills in the dentistry. I did a training to improve my qualification in the field of implant transplantation in countries as Hungary, America and Finland. I live alone in my own apartment. Due to the lack of free time it is complicated for me to meet a perfect man.
I had several dates with men and most of them just did not want long-term relationships. They only wanted to have a night with me... I am 35 years old and I dream to have my man. So I decided to send you a letter and get to know you better. In men I like a sense of humor, fairness, loyalty and romanticism.
I do hope that I became interesting to you and you will answer my e-mail. Tell me more about your life. What city you live in, your hobby and whether you have relations. I don’t want to become involved in any relations... As we say in Ukraine – you can't build happiness from others' unhappiness. I hope that you are not tired with my life story)))) I attach some of my pictures and I hope you’ll like them. I would also like to see your shots, to read your story about your life and what you like. So we can get to know each other better))) Do you agree? I hope that you will give the answer to my letter. I will wait for it impatiently!I looking forward to get it!))))

Sirensly, Nataliia!

Received: from [192.168.122.5] ([88.202.188.93])
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2020 16:28:54 +0300

UK-UK2NET-20121024
Bo Bendtsen
UK2.NET
London
UK

KZIIce.jpg

ng0t11b.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Nataliia; <dentukrdentist@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:14 pm

....... now from DMF

Hello there xxxxxxx.
I am really glad to receive a letter from you.
It have been really busy had a plenty of work today. Therefore I had no possibility send you an e-mail immediately. I want to tell you about myself and I really hope that you ’ll enjoy my story. I am Nataliia. My family and colleagues call me Natalchik.
I am 35 years old and my birthday is December 16th. I’m 169 cm high and my weight is about 54 kg. I’m a dental professional by occupation. I am a stomatologist in a teeth replacement clinic. I live and work in Kiev, Ukraine. In my free time Ilike to go to the gym. I like outdoor activities and spending time in the open. I do not smoke. Most of my time I spend at work and try to develop my skills in the dentistry sphere. I did an internship to upgrade my qualification in the field of prosthetic dentistry in countries such as Hungary, America and Finland. I live alone in my own flat. Because of the lack of free time it is difficult for me to meet a good man. I had several dates with men and most of them just didn’t wont to have serious relationships. They only wanted to spend a night with me... I am 35 years old and I dream to have my personal life. So I decided to write you a letter and get to know you better. In men I like a sense of humor, fairness, truthfulness and romanticism.
I really hope that I attracted you and you will answer my letter. Tell me more information about your life. About you living place, your interests and whether you have a relationship. I do not want to become involved in any relations... As they say in Ukraine – no joy can come from causing grief. I hope that you aren’t bored with my life story)))) I send some of my shots and I hope you’ll like them. I would also like to see your pictures, to read the story how you live and hobbies. So we can get to know each other better))) What do you think? I hope that you will give the answer to my e-mail. I will wait for it impatiently!
I looking forward to get it!))))
Warm regards, Nataliia!

Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2020 00:29:54 +0300
Reply-To: Nataliia <dentukrdentist@gmail.com>

UK-UK2NET-20121024
Bo Bendtsen
UK2.NET
London
UK

2gbvfg4.jpg

odfmZm.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:17 pm

Hey there my dear friend xxxxxxx
How are things with you?
My dear, why do not you send me your photos? I want to see as much as possible of your photos.
Again, I am very pleased to receive a letter from you. Probable our correspondence will make our relations more close. I want to tell you that I write my letters to you from the worker computer.Because I work a lot and spend most of my time at work and therefore the computer at home I do not need. In the morning, all the way to the work, I thought, Will I get your answer? I wonder whether you like it or not? Did you like my photos. Only last night, when I returned home, I realized that I had very little told you about myself. Therefore, I was very glad to see your letter. Today I will try to give as much information about myself and about my life. I am the only and late child in the family. My my father left me when I was 7 years old. My mom died 2 years ago. All these circumstances made me strong. Let's not talk about sad things. After the death of my mom, I feel very lonely, because I do not have a native person. xxxxxx, but I have a best friend Natalia. Say you have such a close friend with whom you spend your free time and feel comfortable. My relationship with a man ended six months ago. In Ukraine, men in me see only sex. For me a man should be not only a good lover,but also a friend from whom there will be no secrets and mutual understanding. Do you agree with me? Today I told my friend that met you on the Internet, she looked at me with surprise since it does not look like me. Then my girlfriend said it was good, but she advised me to be ostorzhnee because the Internet is a lot of scammers.Vam write a lot of girls? You can answer honestly how I understand everything, I really hope we will be honest to each other. xxxxxx for me, age does not matter, because I hold opinions the main thing is that the person was kind, sympathetic and loved me, I think that this is the most main thing. I have a good job and money for me does not play a big role. Money is a means for existence. What do you think of my character? Do you like my personality? you do not bored to read my letters? Online dating is the first experience for me and therefore I would like our conversation to be built as an interactive dialogue for us So I ask you sincerely write that you want to know about me? I hope that you will answer me as quickly as possible. Sincerely, Nataliia.

Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2020 15:52:49 +0300

UK-UK2NET-20121024
Bo Bendtsen
UK2.NET
London
UK

oqPefHa.jpg

YHCT2E76.jpg

.... Pic 2 already reported by the german colleagues in Feb. 20 as Nataliia - beautydent1984@gmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:12 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx, I am very glat to receive your new letter, thank you very much for your attention to me, I
am very pleased with this. How are you today? Why didn't you send your photo? I ask for your picture in every letter. You're ignoring my request. Why? The coronavirus is causing a lot of panic around the world right now. We have few infected citizens of coronaviruses in Ukraine. the government controls the spread of this virus. I hope that things will soon get better and people will be able to move freely around the world. Please be safe. How is your mood,
I hope everything is good. Frankly speaking today I have very replete day, I feiled with a lot of different thoughts and I'm overwhelmed with a lot of very different thoughts and emotions. I'm not going to share with you and will
try to describe to you what happened today. Today I woke up early in the morning. The bright rays of the sun made me open my eyes. They easily penetrate into my room and make me stay awake, because my bed is located near the window. I got up, took a shower, went to the kitchen, cooked a breakfast of eggs, a salad of promiscuity and coffee. During my lunch I realized that I was worried about something. In fact, everything turned out to be simple,
I thought you answered me or not? Yesterday, in my letter, I again told you about my idea of relationships and about my personal life. Perhaps you decided that I'm a bore ??)))).
I wanted to come to work early and check my mail. I was very frightened by the thought that there was no answer from you. Before work I get on public transport but in the mornings it is really a nightmare to use it - so many people, the traffic is overcrowded and everyone is in a hurry. Today at work I learned that I will soon have an important stage in my life. Tomorrow in our city there will be a competition at which several personal grants for training and professional development will be allocated. Such events take place in our country every year. Every year several promising medical workers are selected.
Such grants give the opportunity to free-of-charge training abroad, in order to acquire a new experience. I already told you that I several times had the owners of such a grant and had an internship in Israel, the US and Europe. So today I tried to finish my work as soon as possible.

I plan to go to the gym now, it helps me to concentrate and correctly expound my thoughts. In the evening I will need to make an excellent presentation so that I can receive such a grant. The owner of such a grant, in the right to choose the country and clinic, where he will be trained and working. I will finish my letter, I hope that you are not angry, you understand that tomorrow will be a very difficult day for me. I hope that tomorrow morning I will
see your letter)))
Sincerely yours, Nataliia.

Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2020 13:17:44 +0300

UK-UK2NET-20121024
Bo Bendtsen
UK2.NET
London
UK

PZZD.jpg

RRL6VQ.jpg

TIcRDqSu.jpg

... does she have a split Personality or why does she have two different Names on her Nameplate ????????

.... Pic 1 its "Julia" and in Pic 2 "Anna"

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:42 pm

...... from DMF again

Oh hi there xxxxxx.
I do hope that you’re ok. This morning I came to clinic,
checked my mail and did not receive any letter from you... But why? I realize that you have a plenty of work
and you do not always have time to send a reply to me. Please take a couple of minutes and send me a few words
that you're fine. That will make me happy. I will write you every day, I promise. I hope we will find
understanding and we’ll keep an open mind. don’t leave me alone, I like our communication. And I really like you!
I will wait for your reply and wish you a good day!Truly, Nataliia!!

Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2020 23:06:25 +0300

UK-UK2NET-20121024
Bo Bendtsen
UK2.NET
London
UK

Zng-Kp-ECUT.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:37 pm

Hello xxxxxxx
How are things with you?
My dear, why do not you send me your photos? I want to see as much as possible of your photos.
Tell me more about yourself. Where you live and in as city of. What do you do? Your Hobbies? I want to know you better. What city do you live in? Again, I am very pleased to receive a letter from you. Probable our correspondence will make our relations more close. I want to tell you that I write my letters to you from the worker computer.Because I work a lot and spend most of my time at work and therefore the computer at home I do not need. In the morning, all the way to the work, I thought, Will I get your answer? I wonder whether you like it or not? Did you like my photos. Only last night, when I returned home, I realized that I had very little told you about myself. Therefore, I was very glad to see your letter. Today I will try to give as much information about myself and about my life. I am the only and late child in the family. My my father left me when I was 7 years old. My mom died 2 years ago. All these circumstances made me strong. Let's not talk about sad things. After the death of my mom, I feel very lonely, because I do not have a native person. xxxxxx, but I have a best friend Natalia. Say you have such a close friend with whom you spend your free time and feel comfortable. My relationship with a man ended six months ago. In Ukraine, men in me see only sex. For me a man should be not only a good lover,but also a friend from whom there will be no secrets and mutual understanding. Do you agree with me? Today I told my friend that met you on the Internet, she looked at me with surprise since it does not look like me. Then my girlfriend said it was good, but she advised me to be ostorzhnee because the Internet is a lot of scammers.Vam write a lot of girls? You can answer honestly how I understand everything, I really hope we will be honest to each other. Bryan for me, age does not matter, because I hold opinions the main thing is that the person was kind, sympathetic and loved me, I think that this is the most main thing. I have a good job and money for me does not play a big role. Money is a means for existence. What do you think of my character? Do you like my personality? you do not bored to read my letters? Online dating is the first experience for me and therefore I would like our conversation to be built as an interactive dialogue for us So I ask you sincerely write that you want to know about me? I hope that you will answer me as quickly as possible. Sincerely, Nataliia.

Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2020 10:29:39 +0300

UK-UK2NET-20121024
Bo Bendtsen
UK2.NET
London
UK

...... Pics already posted 02.04.20

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Irina; <pettrovvirra@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed May 13, 2020 2:42 pm

..... again from DMF-Spam

Good day.
How was your day? I expect everything is well.
I am writing my e-mail and I wish that you arenormal man. It is not myprimaryeffortto find someone in Internet.
My previous contactsturned out to be married men.
Forming a actualconnectionis the prioritygoal. I take my chance even after all the failures. I will tell a little about myself.
You can call me Iryna. I was born and live in Ukraine, lately I've been supposing more and more about turning my residency.
I'm along thirty five, I understand that it is too much, the time is passing. Hence, I do not have the time to actstupid games. .... I've huge doubts!!!!!!!
I am an educated, caringwoman, as well as a good housewife. I am working in dentistry. I have no financial troubles. :party: :party: :applause: :applause:
This is thesummary of my life. If our objections match, you could reply me. Tell about youself!
Whether we are interested in each other, I suppose we will have anability. Now the choice is yours.
Write to me at this address pettrovvirra@gmx.com
I will be waiting impatiently for your reply. Iryna

Received: from 195.54.167.153 (unknown [72.47.70.94])
Reply-To: Irina <v@mail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2020 15:42:25 +0400

CEBRIDGE
Cebridge Connections
OrgId: CEBRI
Address: 4103 W. Lake Houston Pkwy
City: Kingwood
StateProv: TX
PostalCode: 77339

4.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Irina; <pettrovvirra@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed May 13, 2020 4:38 pm

..... from 419-Spam

Good day.
How are you today? I hope all is well.
I am writing this Mail and I hope that you arenormal human. This is not theprimaryattemptto meet someone in Internet. My past contactsturned out to be married men.
Forming a realrelationshipis the prioritygoal. I take my chance even after all the failures. I will write a bit about
my life.
You can call me Irinchik. I'm from UA-ukraine, after all I have been supposing more and more about changing my place of residence.
I am afore 35y.o, I understand that it is too much, my years are running. Thus, I do not have the capacity to actfoolish games.
I'm educated and smart, kindperson, as well as a good housewife. I am working in dentistry. I have no financial difficulties.
This is thesummary of me. If our objections match, you can respond me. Write about youself!
If we are interested in each other, I suppose we will have an opportunity. For now the alternative is yours.
I am waiting for a letter to this email address irrapetrovv@gmx.com
I will be waiting impatiently for your reply. Ira

Received: from fvrxwcxn (50.197.231.181)
Reply-To: Irina <mton@mail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2020 15:19:56 +0400

CCCH3-4
Comcast Cable Communications, LLC (CCCS)

3.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Irina; <implantukr@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun May 17, 2020 10:09 pm

..... from DMF and again with new Emailaddress as on 15.05.20

How are you? xxxxxx.
I ’m glad to get your mail. I ’m working at the moment.
I spend a great part of my time in my workplace. That is why I ’ll send you e-mails from my PC at work.
It’s a pity that I have no laptop at home, but I will reply your letters every day. I’m happy that I attracted you and that you enjoyed my picture.
I wish to continue our communication to get acquainted. I am asking you to be sincere and answer my questions.
Sincerity and trusting is the framework of long-term relationship. Pardon me for the short letter, today is a really busy day.
I just wanted to let you know that I read your e-mail. I ’ll send you today a little later and describe you in detail about my life.
I do hope to continue our communication and correspondence.
Cordially yours, Irina.

Date: Mon, 18 May 2020 00:36:54 +0300

UK-UK2NET-20121024
Bo Bendtsen
UK2.NET
London
UK

FstuCll.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Irina; <implantukr@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed May 20, 2020 1:58 pm

.... she ignored my slaps ... so we've to go another Round with her and I hope it will last longer as only 2 Mails .. .. :evil:

Salutti.xxxxxx!
I ’m happy to get your letter.
It have been really busy had a plenty of work today. Therefore I could not reply at once. I want to tell you about my
life and I really hope that you ’ll enjoy my story. I’m Irina. My family members and colleagues
at work call me Irinochka. I am 35 and my birthday is August 23th. My height is 167 cm and weight is 54 kg. I am a dental professional by occupation.
I work as a stomatologist in a prosthetic dentistry clinic. I live and work in Kiev, Ukraine. In my free time Ilike to do sports.
I enjoy outdoor activities and spending time in the open. I don’t smoke. Most of my time I spend at offive and try to improve my skills in the dentistry.
I did an internship to upgrade my qualification in the field of prosthetic dentistry in countries such as Hungary, the US and Israel.
I live alone in my own apartment. Because of the lack of free time it is complicated for me to meet a decent man.
I had a few acquaintances with men and all of them just did not want long-term relationships. They only wanted to have a night with me...
I am 35 and I wish to have my man. So I decided to write you an e-mail and get to know you better. In men I like a sense of humor, honesty, truthfulness and sense of romance. I do hope that I became interesting to you and you will reply my letter. Tell me more information about your life.
About you living place, your hobby and whether you have a relationship. I do not want to interfere in any relations... As we say in Ukraine – you can't build happiness from others' unhappiness. I hope that I did not tire you with my story)))) I send some of my photos and I hope you will enjoy them.
I wish to see your shots, to read the story about your life and your way of life. So we can get to know each other better))) What do you think?
I hope that you will give the answer to my letter. I’m looking forward to it!

With best regards, Irina!

Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 05:02:25 +0300

UK-UK2NET-20121024
Bo Bendtsen
UK2.NET
London
UK

gxgfctem.jpg

iFYtpg.jpg

...... RPO is Анна Зинкевич/Anna Zinkevich from Vitebsk/BLR

https:/ /vk.com/id29779061

.instagram.com/annasurovickaya/

.facebook.com/people/Анна-Зинкевич/100039492755352

https:/ /вконтакте24.рф/anna-zinkevich-vitebsk-29779061.html

..... RPO her Workplace is far away from this "stomatologist" but its not important now

.vvokb.vitebsk.by/

Return to “Russian scammers”