It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:33 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Kamili Larrisa Caryana - trust4love@outlook.com

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:53 pm

....... from DMF

kamili
- ID: 254015
- 40 y/o female (1979 - October - 29)
- quebec, Canada
- Ethnicity Asian
- Religion Hindu
- Marital status Widow
- English
- interrrior designer
- Have no children

I recently went through your profile and liked it. i will like to take things further with you. I want to discuss some thing important with you , I am from a Moderate values belonging to a Upper middle class background. If you are interested in communicating further, reply to this message via , trust4love@outlook.com

I will be awaiting your response.

...... nice Stockphoto ...... shows her in every Profession ......

..... let's see what we can do for her ...... Mail is out!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:35 pm

.... how expected ..... one can also overdo it .....

Dearest One,

Thanks for accepting my friendship, I Greet you with BLESSED of good things. Good day and compliments of the seasons, I know it is true that this letter may come to you as a surprise and i want a long term relationship with you that will last forever, nevertheless I humbly ask you to give me your attention and open heart because I simply believe with a good and sincere relationship there must be trust and faithfulness so I have desired to be sincere and open heart minded to you., But I Implore you to take this time to go through my message carefully as the decision you make will go off a long way to determine our future and continued existence to build a harmony couple or let me say family.

I am Mrs Kamili Larrisa Caryana 39 years old. My dad died when I was around 5 years old. My family, Grandparents, Mother, and my little sister left France and moved to Italy. Few years later some of my family moved to USA when I turned 17, my mother married a man who lived in Florida, and I have been living there ever since before I moved to France about 4 year ago... The man that she had married was very abusive to me and my mother. He would often beat us. At about age 20 when I got admitted into College, I decided that I had enough of him. I told my mother it is either me or him. She divorced him and we purchased a condo together. I swore that I would NEVER marry a man like him because I hate a man who beat women. I went to college for 3 yrs course and I graduated from College as an Interior Designer and at age 24, I had my own business. It was successful for about 2 years. My mother said that I would never be rich because I care about too many people, and business owners must be ruthless to survive. After I closed my business, I worked as a part time contractor for Oakland Construction Co. Inc. for about 5 years. I also worked for Hunter Roberts Construction Group LLC in New York for about 4 yrs.

I am widowed, I got married to this wonderful man, we both had lovely kids together, a boy and a girl and we were together for 9 yrs before he died (a long story). To cut the story short, I was born and raised in France. I later get married to Late Engineer Caryana Juga who was killed by assessing people that were not located, I wish to request for your assistance in an immediate transaction, my late husband was the minister of energy, Power and Mining of our country before he was killed in political crisis in his country we resident. he disclose to me the future hidden he has for my kids and I have been advice to seek a foreign partner for the claim and for an investment purpose in a country of my choice for future of my two kids .

He disclosed to me about this SEVEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS with a private sector for security purpose, which he kept in a security firm for my kids personal future gift that was kept in FIXED/SUSPENSE SECURITY COMPANY in one PRIME firm for security purpose, He used my name as his only wife for the next of kin in depositing of the fund and he told me I should keep this secret and confidential for security purpose and in case if any accident but not knowing he will die soon. So I was inform to seek for a foreign partner in any country of my choice for the claim of my heritage fund, I need you to help me claim this fund for investment purpose as real estate, Hospitals or hotel managements for me in your country and for my kids.

I'm willing to tell you more about myself if you will like to know more of my proposal and work along with me as true friendship and open heart minded, I want a friend that will last forever, a friendship with true heart and open minded, a friend like family, a friend like one blood and good heart. Hope to hear from you soon...

I will give you details as soon as you reply positively to this my very approach.

Awaiting your response urgently,

Truly Yours,
Mrs Kamili Caryana

..... IP shows Microsoft ....... Pic already posted
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Kamili Larrisa Caryana - trust4love@outlook.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:38 pm

..... didn't expect that my Image will work ..... :(

Hello Dear xxxxxxxx,

Thanks for your prompt message and your good heart of willingness in helping me for the claim, your message to my proposal have straighten more of my trust as you have re3quested for proof which i will also re3quest for the same from you but i still can't understand some of your words like famous Stockphoto and photoshop docs copied from internet like desth certificate, bank statement, inheritance docs , i just beleive you are trying to secure your dignity which is very important with number of things happening in the world this days like comesup coronavirus e.t.c. i understand i will be safe under your care as soon as we shall come over to your country because it's shows your good heart minded person and sincerely want to help me and my kids, I do appreciate with your support today. I want you to help me for investment purpose as soon as you will help me claim this fund and this fund will be in your possession so i can come over to you to start new life with you over their, I have two kids Hassim and Amin, and have promised to compensate anybody who help me for this claim with 30% of the total fund for his or her help and support of this fund claim.

Now, I will want you to contact the director for your understanding and more clerification with proof where the fund was deposit for the claim, you will have to include your details name, address, telephone number and identity copy of your ID or International passport when contacting them then contact them on my behalf that i Mrs Kamili Caryana have instructed you to contact them for my late husband fund claim in their custody then you ask them what are the legal process and possibilities for you to claim the fund in their custody, also tell them we need their help and support so the fund will be transfer to your possession because I and my kids are moving to your country as soon as possible for education of the kids and investment purpose. we have previously agree on this that as soon as am ready they will support me for the transfer to any country of my choice.

Meanwhile, I will want you to always fed me back with the full details of any conversation you have made with them so i can follow up with the process and to know the legal process from them. also i need your sincere support on this matter and I want you to be open heart minded to me as i have trusted you for the sake of my kids and we have to start new life for the future of my kids.

Here is there contact information:

Contact Person: Onny Wijaya
Foreign Remittance Department
Bank Name: Mandiri Syariah.
Jakarta, Indonesia
Telephone: +62 812 8776 3124 =====> reported in January as Scam!
Email: mandibnk@asia.com
Email: info@bmandiriid.com

Information about the deposit are as follows :

Name of depositor : Mr. Al- Walid Caryana
Nationality : Italy
Next of kin : Mrs Kamili Caryan
Amount deposited : Seven Million , Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars
Deposit Code : AT69

Dear, you don't need to be panic as this this 100% free risk and have informed them about your contacting them, now asking for the procedure and the legal way for the fund claim. I want you to send me a copy of your message to them and also send me some of your picture and your telephone number including your identity for easy conversation , also I promise you will never disappoint me and to ensure our good secure after we finally come to live with you, Are you married? what are your plan about our relationship? which work do you do for leaving? which plan do you have for us and to help us invest the fund?

I will be waiting to read from you with full details as soon as possible and kindly fed me back as soon as you contact them for the fund claim,I have enclose my passport with picture of my kids for your view while waiting for your response.

Do have a blessed day with warm regards,

Kamili.

ME-AND-KIDS-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

..... another 2 famous Stockphoto from her

Caryana.jpg

.....this Passport was already used here in 4 other Scams under 4 different Names (Male & Female-Version) .... no need to tell which Draft from this 4 are the Original but I know it.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:31 am

seeknfindlove.com/members/sarahaje60/
sarahaje60
I am:Woman
Seeking a:Man
State:Virginia
City:Chantilly
Zip:20151

I want to find a serous man who is ready to share his life with me, for whom the biggest value is family. My future husband has to be romantic and cheerful. He has to love traveling and be ready to se
About Me:
I can describe myself in one phrase: lovely girl with sharp teeth and nails. Today Ill be an angel with good character; Ill be kind, tender and sensual. Ill be a wife, loving mother and best friend for you. But tomorrow Ill be a devil with passionate character then I can show my nails. But if you treat me like a princess Ill always be your angel.I like dances and everything what is connected with sport. I like to keep my body perfect and I never forget about soul. Thats why in my free time I like to read books and watch interesting TV programs. I like to spend time with my friends. I adore cooking and maybe one day Ill cook something special for you.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mehrat - travelgirls

Postby Myra » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:27 am

Mehrat
41 years
City, Country: San Mateo, CA, USA
Nationality: Sudanese
Sex: female
Language: English, French
Height: 168 cm (5' 06")
Body type: Average
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black
Looking for: Friends, Adventure, Soulmate
Wants to visit: Australia
Australia, Sydney

scammer used in add. to the pics posted these pics below

Image Image

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:36 pm

Hello my darling ,

How are you hope all is well with you?
Lord I thank you for my new friendship, For the comfort of walking hand in hand with him.

Lord I thank you for his faithfulness.
May you always guide his footsteps to love and follow you.

I thank you for his patience.
May you be his strength, root his life in goodness and grace.

I thank you for his provision.
May his work be blessed, bearing the fruit of security and hope.

I thank you for his wisdom.
May you protect him and guide his heart and mind.

And I thank you for our friendship.
As we draw near to You may we feel closer than ever before.
In tears, in laughter, in all that we do,
May we remains in joyfulness

Love you more with kiss,

Kamil

Return to “Black Females”