It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:19 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Anastasiya; <nastyusha_girl@mail.ru/bighappyinlife@mail.ru>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Nastya; <aanastasiyanast@mail.ru>

Postby IceFM » Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:35 pm

..... send just now

xxxxxx,at my last letter, i was ask your phone number. May be you forgot put it . Please dont forget send to me your number.

...... delivered over Mail.ru
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:00 pm

........ same Minute .... for a Stewardess she have much Time at home

Hello my beautiful friend xxxxxx!!! How are you today? Thank you so much for letter!!! Its make my day!!!
I was call to my parents, i was ask how they feel. They say to me that every thing alright and they stay at home. I"m glad for them.
My parents have been together for more than 35 wonderful years. They was not have easy life. But they was do every thing together. And for me important that they was love and support each other by today. Your heart and your thoughts are very real about life and I know that you deserve to be happy and loved every precious day. Someone to come home to and to see a smile on your face as one of us comes through the front door.
Someone to walk up to and hold you in there arms and give you a kiss and say something like I love you or you mean the world to me. I know how hard it is to find that one person who will brighten your life with the
simple things in life. It doesn't take a lot of money to offer your sincere love to someone we find with a open heart or the strength to show you care about them and offer them a place in your heart to give them a chance
to be happy. I want to know why you are have not found the person to love and give your heart to? But I'm sure
it may have to be because the woman there expect the men to take care of them. I truly don't understand.
I'm sure you deserve to beloved and share your heart with this woman who will care about you everyday and perhaps give you a beautiful family of your own. I'm sure you as much as myself are looking for such person how will give you this opportunity to be happy. I do enjoy classical music but I do have other types of music I enjoy. Country western, jazz and 70s and 80s rock and roll. I guess it all depends on our moods And what we are doing at the time. Perhaps one day we can find that to share over a candlelight dinner or a camping trip or even a place to travel to.
Even more importantly to cook you a romantic dinner for two. What ever makes you feel important to you I'm
sure we can find that together. If you would be so kind , please give my respects to your natives for me and
when it comes time , I would be honored to meet them.How do you think it would be if I could prepare a nice dinner for you and your natives?To spend time with you to get to know them. Would they like me even though
I'm from a different country? Well my dear I should get going so I want to say thank you for your letter!
Sometimes I just wish you were here to hold or even give you a warm kiss. Have a wonderful day my dear
and my thoughts and prayers will bring you warmth. Yours
Anastasiya

DSCM003.jpg

DSCM005.jpg ...... Dolgoprudnyy, Moskovskaya Oblast', Russia ..... 31.12.2018
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anastasiya; <nastyusha_girl@mail.ru>

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:41 pm

Hello dear xxxxxx!!!! How are you there so far away from me? Of course
i hope all ok with you. And i want say to you that I'm so much happy
received and read your letter. Its make my day much better. And thank
you so much for your answer. For me very important to know your
opinion about my e-mails. I was say to you already that I'm serious
woman. And of course i want find serious man. I want find man with
whom i will spend rest of my life. I know that for you very important
find right woman too. We have one common purpose. And i think its
great. We need go together to this purpose. What you think about this?
I never was meet people at web-cite. This is my first time. Usually i
meet people at real life. But have communicate with you its different
experience for me. I love talk with you. I can say that you my friend.
I was say to you before that i want be not only lovers with my man.
Also i want that we will be friends. I want talk with my man. I want
to do something together. When i will be married i don't want sit at
home. Of course i want go to work. Say me please its will be possible
find work for me? Or you think its will be hard for me? I can do all
kind of work. I'm so much happy write letter to you each time. I hope
you love my e-mail. And I'm sorry that some times they some long. Just
i write to you what i think. I write to you what i feel. With you i
feel myself free. I think its important when you ca talk with person
free. Your letter make me happy, and i want that me e-mail make you
happy too. I write to you with all my soul and with all my heart. At
this i finish my letter. I will wait your soon answer. I send to you
many kisses. Anastasiya

DSCN001392.jpg .... mirrored Pic .... Вешняки ..... 19.07.2018

DSCN001424.jpg

DSCN001425.jpg .... mirrored Pic .... ЖК «Московские Водники» ..... 08.04.2018

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:43 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxxx!!! How are you today? I'm good.Thank you so much for your phone number. I need to know, how i can call you. I really want to hear your voice. I hope we can talk tomorrow. I cant wait!
I want tell you, that special for you, i came to my work. Because i want write to you letter. I want tell you, that
i think about you. And for me important write to you) And i really hope that my letter will make you happy and when you will read this word, you will set at computer or at phone and have a smile. If you will have a smile - this is great, then you will be happy. Be happy its easy ,right??? We dont need have money, houses and car for be happy. Do you agree with me? For me happy in simple things. For example i love care about my man)
When you will wake up i will brink cup of tee or coffee to bed. Person can have a lot of money and be alone. Because when you have a lot of money, you already dont know who with real feelings and who smile to you, just because of money.
I'm not say that we need stop work) Of course no. I want tell you more. I want also work, if we will be together)
Relationship this is not have happy moments. Relationship when we together have bad and good things. And after time we still have passion and support.
xxxxxx , i think i talk too much) But i really want to know you better. You interesting man and for me big happy talk with you and know you. I just happy now because, i love our communication! You soo smoothly came to my life. I want tell you - i like you so much xxxxxx !!!! Just wish you good day! And send to you some photos)Anastasiya

DSCM00105.jpg

DSCM00106.jpg .... Petropavlovskkamchatskiy, Kamchatskaya Oblast', Russia ..... 05.07.2019

DSCM0020.jpg .... mirrored Pic .... Dubai, United Arab Emirates ..... 02.03.2019

DSCM004.jpg ..... 19.04.2017

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:05 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx!!! How are you today? I belive that alright at this time and all your relatives also feel good. At this time this is relevant.
I have soo great feelings inside me. I dont know why! I think because of you, this is why) And this is so great. My dear thank you for came to my life and change it. When i see your letter, i have a smile and of course good mood. I dont know how its work. We are writing letters by internet. Just letters) But when i write to you, i put part of my emotion. I want that you will feel the same, what i feel now! I'm happy!!! I just want say that i have so strong heart beat. And i truly love this is feelings inside me. I want share in with you and more. I have so many emotion and love. And i will be happy share it with you. I safe it for special person , like you! Thank you for came to my
life. I really happy with this! I hope we can know each other much much better. I wish we can be best friends, partners, soul mates and lovers. We already adult people and i think we know, what we want. And we can be very good couple together. What you think? Can we be happy together and enjoy our time? My dear i wish you good day and i send to you many sweet kisses. Anastasiya

DSCM00124.jpg .... mirrored Pic .... Москва, Проспект Мира ..... 18.10.2017

DSCM00125.jpg .... mirrored Pic .... Москва, Проспект Мира ..... 18.10.2017

DSCM0036.jpg .... mirrored Pic .... Карьер в Дзержинском ..... 28.08.2017

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:27 pm

Hello dear xxxxx!!! How are you dear? Today i was wake up early than
usually. I was have breakfast and again i was alone. May be soon you
can have breakfast with me. And i will be so much happy. Then i was go
to work. And today i was think, that day longer that usually. When i
was have free minute, i was think about you. You are so far away from
me, but i want to know what you to do there. Hope all ok with you.
I was came to home from work. And i was make supper. I love cook.
Today i was cook potato and chicken. Soo,can i ask you? Do you love
when your woman care about you? For me real important when man care
about me. I will be happy have shower together with my man, watch TV
or may be dancing. Also i love when my man can do some special for me.
May be a breakfast in bed? I think some times this trifles important.
I do not love when man say only words, and do nothing. But for me
important honest and trust. I never lied to people, i honestly person.
And of course i want that people will be the same with me. I'm
honestly with you and i want the same from you. I know that you good
man, i just say to you my position. You good friend for me. But i was
i do not want have only friendship. I like you not only like a friend,
i like you as man. And i want to know what you think about me? You are
special man for me and i like you. And i want to be special woman for
you.I every time looking forward to read your next an e-mail. I kiss
you dear. Anastasiya

DSCN001312.jpg .... mirrored Pic .... Izmaylovsky Park ..... 17.08.2017

DSCN001403.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:01 pm

Hello my dearest xxxxxx !!! Tell me how is your day and how are you? I was think about you and of course i was
miss you.
I think about you. And i cant stop think about my dear. I try to focus at somethings, but i cant my dear))) Just all thought about you. But i love this feelings inside me! I really enjoy being able to send letters to you. This is something which makes my day very special and wonderful. You are the most beautiful part of my life. I am
happy to have you in my life now. I cannot imagine ever being without you in my life. I must have you forever
and ever. I believe it will be the best life ever with you in it. I need you to be my great king. My special and precious treasure man who is so very valuable to me. I love all the things you speak of to give to me.
Your love, family, support, sex, care, your soul and your heart and even more. These are all important thing
for a relationship to work very well. And I would give you these things as well. And I desire to protect you and keep you always safe and secure so you can live life without fear or hesitation. Do I want to be your part? Yes for sure. And so much more. I would hope that we could be wife and husband if all goes well. You are all
I desire. You are the most perfect man for me. I am so fortunate to have found you and to have you in my life. My life is already so much better because you are a part of it. You are the best part of my life, in fact. I hope you do not mind sending me more of your beautiful words for me to enjoy and to adore you always. You are the most great of man in my eyes and I shall tell you that for as long as I live. I will close now and hope to read your next letter very soon. I hope to hear all about your feelings for me and your hopes, dreams, and desires
for me as well. Your adoring and devoted woman Anastasiya

DSCM00106.jpg .... mirrored Pic .... Дзержинский Карьер ..... 28.06.2018

DSCM00107.jpg .... mirrored Pic .... Dzerzhinskiy, Moskovskaya Oblast', Russia ..... 25.06.2018

DSCM0500.jpg .... mirrored Pic .... Сиреневый бульвар ..... 14.11.2017

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:49 pm

..... she didn't take my slaps that she have too much time to write as Stewardess ...... she's more on the PC as in the Air ....

Hello dear xxxxxx!!!! How are you? And how was your day? I have good
mood dear. I every time happy to received letter from you. I'm happy
that you love my e-mail. Because i love your e-mail too. What kind of
strange questions I seem to say in understandable words that I work as
a stewardess. Dear my feeling to you grown with each day. Of course i
want that our feelings will be mutual. I love when you write to me
compliments. I think all woman love it. As all woman i want to be
happy. I want to be love, and i want give my love too. From your
letter i see that you good man. That you honestly person. And you want
be happy too. Dear I'm happy that i have you in my live. Yes, i know
that we know each other not so long time. But i think its not problem
for our friendship. Also i know that we far away from each other. But
i think this a distance make our relationship more strongly. And i
hope at future we can see each other at real life. With each day more
and more i think about you. I think that God was give to me you. And
I'm happy. I was so alone. But now i have you, and every day i have
smile at my face. I know that 1000 miles away i have man who wait my
letter and who can give support to me. I soo appreciate when man can
give support to woman. When he respect her opinion. In you i see this
man. And i want to be woman, that you was want to find. I kiss you
dear. Have good day. Anastasiya

DSCN001454.jpg .... mirrored Pic .... Phuket International Airport ..... 07.11.2018

DSCN001456.jpg

DSCN001457.jpg .... mirrored Pic .... Phuket, Thailand ..... 13.11.2018

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:51 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx !!! How are you today my dear??? I'm very good because i write to you letter. I write and
i have smile. Because i have very good mood! Because i think about you.
It pleases me that you want to learn more about me and I will be happy to share with you from my heart and soul, what kind of person I am, what we feel for each other, what we have in common, what thoughts and desires for one another as we develop and grow our friendship and relationship between us. Thank you for your sweet words Are we on the journey to falling in love with each other? You are very important to me as a man and as a friend who is mature and discreet about what is inside of you and me. Would you be offended if I confess to naughty thoughts about you and me alone together engaging in passion and romance and intimacy? I want
to make love to you right now but I understand that we cannot predict what the future holds for you and me, but I wanted to express my gratitude and passionate feelings for you even though we are apart many miles.
I also love your personality and your character. Imagine you and me making snow angels side by side smiling and happy to be together engaging in having fun just being honest and sincere with each other. Simple pleasures
and making sure that we are happy with each other. I accept your many sweet kisses and send you double the
kisses back. I want to bathe your entire body with hot passionate kisses from head to toe. My dear take care!Anastasiya

DSCM0064.jpg

DSCM0065.jpg .... mirrored Pic .... Gorkipark ..... 18.08.2018

DSCM008.jpg .... mirrored Pic .... Moscow, Russia ..... 07.01.2019

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:33 pm

Hello dear xxxxxx!!! How are you today? I hope all ok with you. I was
so tired at work today. This day was looked for me very and very long.
And now i want relax. And I'm so much happy read your letter again.
Because its make my day much better. I'll give you my phone number.
But just call me during evening, because at night I sleep and do not
answer the phone. You can call on my cell phone +79524510229. Today at
work i was think about you so much. And when i was think about you i
was understand that i miss you dear. I miss you and you sweet letter.
I love each word in your letter. Just now i want that you will say
this words in real. I want to hear your voice near with my face. And
of course i want to see in your eyes. Dear i want to see you at real
life. And then i will believe that i have you not only with e-mail, i
will know that i have you at real life. Dear of course some time i
think that I'm crazy. Because i never see you before and i know you
only with e-mail. How possible have feel to man whom you know only
with e-mail and whom you never see. But i real have feel to you. I
like you. Some times i think that this is all just a dream. And soon i
will wake up and its all will gone on. Dear I'm happy that i have you.
I know that you like me too. When we will be together i think we will
spend good time together. Because i want to make you happy. Dear i
kiss you. Anastasiya

DSCN023282.jpg

DSCN023283.jpg

+79524510229 ...... Оператор — ООО "Т2 Мобайл" ...... Нижегородская область ..... so we should think in Direction Nizhni Novgorod ....

Distance between Volgograd and Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia): 990.59 km

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:17 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx!!!! How are you today? I hope you good! Today is very good weather. Warm plus 8 by Celsius. Its looking like spring came to us. And at all this situation, this is good. When i see sun, i have very good mood my dear.
I love your letter so much. When i came to work i try to find free time check my mail. Usually i cant answer at the same time, when i read it.I think i can write to you all time! But i cant. But now i have a lot of free tie. But also cant write at the same time) Because every thing closed!
May be this is make me so sad. Because i want say to you so much! I think this is so great when you can
talk with person so free. Belive me, i feel so comfortable with you. And this is very important for me.
From your letter i feel that you are special man. I cant explain why. Some time we have feelings inside us and
this is not depend from our had. We try control our emotion. But some time times with us happen such things, which we cant control.
I was dont know what wait from online communication. Because i never have it before. And now i cant say
to you - i never see, but you already part of my life.
I have feeling or intuition that this is some thing what must happen in our lifes. This is not just happen.
I'm glad have you in my life. I dont want change anything. I want only more. We both have not good past. And
i think this is why we met each other.
For be happy together. I think i'm good woman. Calm, clever,tender.I will try to do every thing for make you happy. And i know for sure you will be happy with me! My dear i wish you good day! I send to you many sweet kisses and love! Your Anastasiya

DSCM0065.jpg

DSCM0066.jpg

DSCM068.jpg

DSCM074.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:52 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx !!!! I really hope that you feel ok! I want tell you i will write to you just a short message today! Because i need go to village to my parents. But i was think about you and i want tell you this. You in my mind!!! Your Anastasiya

.... MP4 not necessary to post, shows RPO and is from her Instagram ..... taken during a 3 Days Rest in Ryazan 29.06.17

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:26 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx!!! How are you? I hope all ok with you and you
was think about me. Dear i was miss you today. And all my thought was
only about you. Today after work i was go for supper with my
girlfriends. I was there 2 hours, and then i was go to shop, because i
need to buy some food to home.
Now I'm at home and i write letter to you. I have good mood, and i
think about you. I was read your e-mail. And i again love each word
that you write at your letter. I every time think about you. When i
wake up i think about you. And i think so bad that you far away from
me now. When i'm at work i think about you too. I think about you when
i go to sleep. Yesterday i can not sleep long time, I was imagine
about our meet. Dear i think what i will do at first, when i will see
you? And i do not have any doubts. First that i want to do, give to
you gentle kiss at your sweet lips. I want to see at your eye and say
to you how important for me you and our relationship. I was so alone
before i was meet you. Now we have each other, and we happy. I have
feel that we know each other long time. I like you so much. You good
man, and i'm so happy that i have you. I think we will be happy
together. I sure that i will happy with you, and i hope you will be
happy with me too. I wish you good day. Have a nice day. I kiss you.
Anastasiya

DSCN023284.jpg

DSCN023285.jpg

DSCN023286.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:31 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx! How was your day? I'm so glad to received your
letter. I'm at my computer now and i writing letter to you. Today i
was have good day.
Today to me was came my girlfriend Elena, and we was talk long time.
Today i was say to her that i serious think about you and about us. I
still do not say about you to my family and my friends. Only Elena
knows about you. When i was say to her that some times I'm afraid my
feel, she say that its normal, because i never was see you before. But
i want say to you that I'm so happy that i have you. Dear when i read
letter from you my heart fights more strongly. I so often alone at
home, and i feel so lonely with out you. Dear you make me so happy.
And i want to say that i real want our meet. I want to see you in
life. I want spend time with you, i want tо know your family and your
friends. Dear i wait day when we can talk free. When we do not need to
write letter each other. Of course your letters so important for me
and i love them so much. I will like you more and more at real life. I
think only with meet we can know each other much better. What do you
think about this? Dear i like you so much and i know that at one day
we will be together. And we will be happy. I kiss you at sweet lips.
Anastasiya

DSCN001488.jpg

DSCN001489.jpg

DSCN001490.jpg

DSCN001491.jpg

..... all 4 Pics are taken: Dubai, United Arab Emirates ... 08.03.2019 .... after arriving from Tel Aviv

Marker: 8марта; дубай; розовыйфламинго; дубаймарина; dubai; dubaimarina; бортпроводник; stewardess; стюардесса; stewardesslife; flightattendant; авиация; cabincrewlifestyle; flightcrewlife; aeroflot; cabincrew; airbus; самолет; аэрофлот; boeing; aircraft; flight; аэропорт; новыеводники; московскиеводники; долгопрудный; новогиреево; ивановское; вешняки; пляж;

Comment: Поздравляю всех девушек с 8 марта !!! Желаю прекрасного праздничного настроения каждый день ) А я только прилетела из разворотного Тель-Авива и полностью без сил #8марта #дубай #розовыйфламинго #дубаймарина #dubai #dubaimarina #бортпроводник #stewardess #стюардесса #stewardesslife #flightattendant #авиация #cabincrewlifestyle #flightcrewlife #aeroflot #cabincrew #airbus #самолет #аэрофлот #boeing #aircraft #flight #аэропорт #новыеводники #московскиеводники #долгопрудный #новогиреево #ивановское #вешняки #пляж

Author: dasha_orlo;

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:32 pm

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

With Marina you will be better than a dreamer. I have never been to Dubai.

Return to “Russian scammers”