It is currently Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:14 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Dr Alonxo Michael - Dr.alonxomichael@gmail.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
ehandy
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ehandy » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:41 am

Dr.alonxomichael@gmail.com
Dr. Alonxo Michael who claimed he is a doctor in Turkey and worked for US Army there asked for money to release a solider from the military by reporting the solider is disable.
It's a scam and he is a scammer.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Dr.alonxomichael@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:33 am

Welcome to RS :) If you have his picture and his chat or copy email about money request please feel free to post them all :)

Dr.alonxomichael@gmail.com --> hangouts

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

ehandy
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Dr.alonxomichael@gmail.com

Postby ehandy » Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:49 am

I have read your text. But I would want this to be a straight forward deal knowing the repercussion of the implications if anything goes wrong . But,I would want this to be kept and remain a secret between your husband, you and me and no other person will know or hear about this. Because this has to do with my job and your husband's job and also our reputation in the military. I am also doing this because of how you and your husband have been pleading and him getting hurt if he continues to stay here in Turkey. I am giving you my promise that i am going to write the report in such a way that he will come back straight to you and you will go and pick him straight from the airport instead of him going back to the camp in California. But I need you to know that there is much work and risk for me to take. The price tag for what I am going to use and issue your husband the doctor's report is $257,000 US dollars.

Dr Alonxo Michael

Return to “Military scams”