It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:36 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Daniel Blood, danielblood002@gmail.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Daniel Blood, danielblood002@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:10 pm

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:17 am

Info from RS FB member, real face of the scammer

Kitty Cat15
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Bentley Anderson , +1-520-230-0519

Postby Kitty Cat15 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:06 pm

He wanted to friend me using name of Anderson. I accepted his friend request. The next day, his account on FB was no longer there. I asked him why and his response was he didn't want any distraction after finding me as his friend. I asked what his full name was and his birthday and he said Bentley Anderson, born on Sep 3 1972. I asked him if I can call him B, short for Bentley. He said ok, but much prefer me to call him honey. A very sweet talker. Knows what to say all the time. He told me he is a widower with a kid named Joshua, and he is 7 years old. He says he lives in North Carolina but currently serving in Syria and will end in Feb 2020. We had only been talking for 4 days and he already tells me he will come to Canada to marry me and start a new family. He says his son is being taken of by the nanny at home. He also tells me that he has $860,000.00 at home account but not able to access it. Asked if he could trust me. I told him I also have money saved, so I don't need his money. I got suspicious about all these things he's been telling me so I searched him up this morning and found I was not only right, but stupid for being scammed. Luckily I haven't said anything about transferring him money, but I am going along with his scam to see where this will take me. I asked him to post some pictures, and he did. They are just what you see on the website when you search his name up. His phone number is 1-520-230-0519.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:23 am

Welcome to RS and thanks for update. Glad you found out and not sent him any $$$ :)

JessicaDau
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby JessicaDau » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:30 pm

Daniel Blood hat sich bei mir mit Robin Bush ausgegeben. Habe ihn auf Instergram Kennenglehrnt. Er war sehr nett und Höfflich. Er hat gesagt das er soldat in der USA sei und zurzeit in Kabul ist. Er sei Alleinerziehend und er möchte unbedingt nach Hause zu sein Sohn. Aber da er keine Familie mehr hat kann er da nicht weg er hat kein Verwanten der sein Urlaub beantragen kann. Da habe ich Gleich gewusst das er ein Betrüger ist. Ich habe ihn gefragt ob ich ihn Helfen kann und kurze zeit Später hat er mir eine E-Mail Adresse geschickt wo ich mich als seine Coisine ausgeben sollte das habe ich auch gemacht und eine Stunde Später habe ich eine Antwort bekommen das ich 1250 Doller zahlen soll damit er nachhause kann. Darauf hin habe ich mir in Internet Bilder von ihn rausgesucht und hab ihn gefragt wo er da war. Er hat alles abgestritten das er das nicht ist und ob ich ihn nicht vertraue :twisted: :twisted: . So ein Idiot. Hab ihn gleich gemeldet und Blockiert.
Daniel Blood has called himself Robin Bush for me. Found on Instergram. He was very nice and polite. He said that he is a soldier in the US and currently in Kabul. He is a single parent and he desperately wants to be home to his son. But since he no longer has a family, he can not leave because he can not apply for vacation. Since I knew the same that he is a cheater. I asked him if I could help him and short time Later he sent me an e-mail address where I should spend as his Coisine I did that and an hour later I got an answer that I should pay 1250 Doller so he can go home. Then I looked out in the Internet pictures of him and asked him where he was there. He has denied everything that he is not and I do not trust him: twisted:: twisted:. Such an idiot. I reported it immediately and blocked.
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added quick Google TL.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:10 pm

Welcome to RS and thanks for update. Ifyou still remember his email id or other information feel free to post them :)

Herzlich willkommen bei RS und vielen Dank für das Update. Wenn Sie sich noch an seine E-Mail-ID oder andere Informationen erinnern, können Sie diese gerne posten.

Monica2324
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Instagram harry_scott764

Postby Monica2324 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:52 am

He’s at it again. But as Harry Scott on Instagram. I knew right off the bat it was a scam. Just wanted to let you guys know.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

James - Jamespatrick1077@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:00 pm

Blood Yesterday, 06:01
Hello

Blood
Email Jamespatrick1077@gmail.com
Gender Male
Looking for Female
Age 50 y.o.
Country United States
City Chicago, Illinois
Here for Serious Relationship
Marital status Widowed
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Ethnicity Native American
Religion Other
Body Type Average
Education Other
Occupation Us army
Description
Personal Description I am an easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing man, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and a positive person.
172.105.35.161 Linode; bad IP proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

bloodsmith00100@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:01 am

Smiths Yesterday, 15:22
Hi
How are you?
I'm glad to meet you
I will like to know your name
I'm from US and you?
I'm Smith
Where are you now?
Are you single and have any kids?
Okay,how old are you?
I'm a widower and I have a son Alex he is 7 years old
I'm a Soldier,what do you do for a living?
Okay
Then why?

Smiths
Email bloodsmith00100@gmail.com
Gender Male
Looking for Female
Age 44 y.o.
Country United States
City Durham
Here for Friendship, Marriage
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I have 1-2 children living with me
Ethnicity Native American
Religion Christian
Body Type Average
Education High School
Occupation Military
Description
Personal Description I'm very passionate, physical person that would want the same in a mate, deeply romantic, optimistic.
173.255.226.203 Linode, LLC; bad IP proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Katrin_44
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Jeffrey Jason jeffjason1115@gmail.com

Postby Katrin_44 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:41 pm

Hi, this guy uses the Name Jeffrey Jason form Asheville NC on IG jeffjason151 and he has a son 7 years old. His wife died 3 years ago. Hi is on a peacemaking Mission in Kabul. He told me to marry me and that he loves me more than anybody else. I did not know about love scam so I had no idea and I sent him pics of me. I hope that’s not so bad and he do not use them for scamming. He was asking for 50$ for Food as of Corona Virus, they have no Food anymore at the base. I am speechless… I did not sent him Money but I am really speechless About it... the poor guy on the pics...

Katrin

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:12 pm

hw935197@gmail.com

MD
FunGuyInUSA11606
51 - Male / Straight
Native American / Christian
Height: 5'7"
Non-Smoker / Has Children
Shreveport, TX, US

Tell us a little about yourself: I am 52 years gentleman, simple and easy going, single and looking for serious relationship leading to marriage! no mind games, no jokes!!!
looking for loving and caring wife to settle down with!!!

CHAT

From FunGuyInUSA11606

Mi, Apr 1, 2020
5:48

first i thank god for the life,and the grace to meet you here..
hello dearest how are you,did you have a healthy day?i am so glad to have meet you on the website,but is not by accident but destiny demands and our hearts and souls agreed before it happened,nice to meet again in my life.

From FunGuyInUSA11606

Do, Apr 2, 2020
7:59

thank you so much,i am willing to love and care for you for the rest of my life...

From FunGuyInUSA11606

Do, Apr 2, 2020
8:00

i am a financial consultant i work with loan company,what about you?

From FunGuyInUSA11606

Do, Apr 2, 2020
8:03

here is my email address (hw935197@gmail.com)write me as soon as possible

nikata
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Ryan Kaiser - 608-856-8238

Postby nikata » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:31 pm

I know him as Ryan Kaiser Javier, he said he lives in Milwaukee

His phone # 608-856-8238

Same photo as in the previous posts.

Met him on Match. he fall in love after 3 weeks of texting.
Just after I aske him for a meeting he was deployed to Middle East.
He wanted to send me 280K from Afghanistan :mrgreen: :lol:

LindaLee
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby LindaLee » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:19 am

Hi!
I was contacted by this man that now calls himself Kelvin Wells on Instagram.
He claims to be 45 yrs old from Phoenix Arizona. Has a 12 yr old son and divorced since 4 yrs.
Says he is in the army, stationed in Yemen but to be deployed to Syria this friday (26 june 2020).

I got suspicious because he got serious very quickly, talking about marriage and so on..
Then started talking about some complicated story on how to protect his savings and his sons birthcertificate.
So I did a picture search and found this Image-1.jpg

CJBA
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby CJBA » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:32 pm

Contacted through Instagram now going by name Stephen Wilson. Army, stationed in Afghanistan. Request money to get box delivered to me so I can assist in getting money to his general to release him. Total fraud. Was talking on hangouts app. Even tried to fool me with a FaceTime through the app but was actually a video of the real person in a field with a dead deer that he shot. Similar story, son 7 named Harry. Adopted but both parents past to include his wife. He’s bad news. I’ve reported to police. Same pictures everyone else shows. Do not believe in this scam!

Yorkieluv
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Yorkieluv » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:26 am

This guy also goes by Billy Kaiser. He contacted me from a dating site. He said he was 41 years old. Phone number (608)856-8338. He tried to scam me, but I was onto him. He gave me the story that his father was dead and his ex wife was in drug rehab and he had a 6 year old son named Gunnar. He said he was an army commander and was deployed to Afghanistan after talking to me via text for a month. He then said he was shot in the leg while rescuing some US soldiers and was rewarded 380K for his bravery. He wanted my address to send the money to me for safe keeping.

Return to “Military scams”