It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:17 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Dating & Translationpage-decoys & Yola-crap

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jasmine - maisarah_girl@ohotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:19 pm

Hello, I hope I direct you not from my letter?
I'm more than sure of what you are now denken.Wer you know what you need?
Now I Tell to you a little about myself.
My name Jasmine I am 30 years old.I come from a German town called Bautzen
I now live and work in a beautiful city Lübbenau (Spreewald) The reason for the move was my work.
For 2 years and 6 months, I live here and work as Rechtsberater.Diese work suits me and even I enjoy.
Now I sit and think and with whom you work? What are your hobbies? What are your Livable priority?
They got me so interested that I have now collected a lot of questions to which I liked hear the answer.
Have you ever collected so many questions that you are sitting now and do not understand what is happening?
Okay, I confess! I told you, a marriage agency found at the same spot where I have received your e-mail.
And I have also seen the photo in which you were.
Frankly, you came to me quite handsome before!
After I saw you, I take it that you're the one with whom I might meet me and probably was building a serious relationship.
Want to know me better learn Insanely interesting Want to see me in real life?
Yes, I understand that you are not a young man and it will most likely no longer interested in what a 20-year-old boy thinks.
This fact that you are no longer young, I am happy because you are a fully grown man who may be responsible for his actions.
Seeking a respectable and big drafty man warmth and affection can give.
I very much hope that you are a real and above all a faithful man.
Specifically, you for I have left a photo in this letter. See it by force. I think you will like me in any case.
I liked you really like and am very concerned about it.
I know that there are no ideal girl, but like any other girl I deserve my happiness.
In general, the near to it if I were you interested for me as a woman and you want to call me and make an appointment?
I'll leave you the name of my profile, with which you can find me quickly.
Here on this page, I have a person asking profile with all verfugbaren contacts and photos.
If you love me anyway know better liked, then you create a profile, which we can see ourselves. Jasmine / 7741 / Uruqe
I liked to warn you that I will not communicate by e-mail. Posting and sharing photos and contact information is not safe here.
After you have completed the survey, I will be calm and sure know can.
Surely my letter is to all of this is not clear, because I'm very worried.
I'll wait for the day when you write to me.

Received: from [178.176.175.93] (port=3419 helo=lrodosd) by v133-130-73-250.myvps.jp with esmtpsa
(TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.93)
Reply-To: Jasmin <kinahe16@tyahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2020 07:02:49 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

img-84232.jpg

..... Link give a deep RED Flag and Trojan-Warning
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Jasmine - maisarah_girl@ohotmail.com

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anastasiia - banastaslove@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:57 pm

..... for a change :applause: :applause: :party: :party:

.... from 419-Mailaccount, don't know her

Hello,I am very grateful to you for responding to my message so soon.
I am pleased to know that I am also interested in you and that you also want to learn more about me.
I hope that we will have interesting communication with you.
Ok, my name is Anastasiia. My profile here https:/ /veneralove.com ,
you or your friends registered on this site?
I live in the city of Moscow, it is the capital of Russia. I am 29 years old,
I was born on April 17th and, according to the sign of the horoscope, I am Aries.
My height is 155, weight is 50 kilograms.
I like to play sports, go to the gym and swim in the pool.
do you play sports? Do you have a pet?
What do you do in your free time?
If you have any questions, feel free to ask what you are interested in.
I am very pleased to answer all your questions. I will now attach a photo :)
Sincerely your new friend from Russia Anastasiia

Received: from localhost ([188.95.55.54])
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2020 07:34:51 +0300

BE-GLOBALLAYER
Global Layer B.V.
Global Layer
Postbus 190
2950AD Alblasserdam
Netherlands

1.jpg

.... she's well known in the Scene since August 2019 under andreysidor2011 @ yandex.ru and several other Emailadresses.

....... Given Link above leads to the Registration page from veneralove ..... I'm sure she's not there.

.... RPO is Виктория Мосунова/Viktoriya Mosunova from Yoshkar Ola
.... works for a Yola Travel agency

https:/ /vkfaces.com/vk/user/viktoriyavladimirovna1402

https:/ /vk.com/viktoriyavladimirovna1402

МамаПринцесс - Йошкар-Ола
.baby.ru/u/vikochka20/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Juliane - www.inamullah@5550.gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:50 pm

..... I missed this Pest already today

Hi, I hope you have some time to chat with me?
Surely you're sitting and thinking nach.Was for a woman is and what she wants from me?
I think it's worth it to tell a little about themselves.
My NameJuliane I am 30 years old.I come from a German town called Nordlingen
At the moment of my life I live in a town called Bitburg The reason for the move was my work.
For several years I have worked as Mediziner.Diese work suits me and even I enjoy.
Now I sit and think and with whom you work? What are your hobbies? What are your Livable priority?
They got me so interested that I have now collected a lot of questions to which I liked hear the answer.
Have you ever collected so many questions that you are sitting now and do not understand what is happening?
I'll tell you a little secret. I have received your e-mail at a marriage agency.
I have also seen some of your photos.
Your photos have me very much, you're so brave for her.
For some reason it seemed to me as if you were just the person with whom I get to know me at the moment and liked to build a serious relationship.
Yes, I understand that you are not a young man and it will most likely no longer interested in what a 20-year-old boy thinks.
This fact that you are no longer young, I am happy because you are a fully grown man who may be responsible for his actions.
Yes, I'm looking, like any other woman, my real man who is ready to give his wife affection and love.
For several days I've dreamed of writing to you, and now I do it with full confidence!
Along with the letter I sent you my picture so that you can understand visually what woman writes to you straight.
I do not know if you like me, but I hope so anyway!
I know that there are no ideal girl, but like any other girl I deserve my happiness.
In general, the near to it if I were you interested for me as a woman and you want to call me and make an appointment?
In this case, I leave to you about the direction in which you find me.
The virtual community contains information about my life and some photos of my trip.
If you do decide? S to find me and call, I give you the name of my profile with which you can find me very quickly. Juliane / 3992 / Lafiw
I'm sorry, but I will not reply to an e-mail because I can not trust you right now!
It will get better when I'm confident that you will be for me interested.
That's it, now it's time to say goodbye, I must go.

Received: from 104.61.pppoe.mari-el.ru (unknown [178.176.175.249])
Reply-To: Juliane <www.inamullah@5550.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2020 17:35:21 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

img-19159.jpg

.... Link leads to +18-Page: dreamdate9.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Bella - sascha-daussmann@vr-web.de

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:56 pm

Hey
I'm sure you will be surprised by my message.
I ask you not to be afraid, but you read this letter to the end and you will understand everything!
I would like to meet you. My name Bella
I do not think that you are not against it, to make a sexy young woman like me.
Specifically, you for I have sent my picture, please look at me the same and then read this letter on.
I liked that you know looks like the person you wrote.
Sure, what do you think now after about how I-Mail Address know yours?
I admit, I'll tell you a secret, I have not only your e-mail, but also your mobile phone number.
At first I wanted to call you, but I myself did not want to be ashamed of.
At first I wanted to call you, but then I thought that I was shocked you with my call even more, so I decided it would be better if I write you a letter.
Imagine, this marriage Agency to which I turned, 35 dollars is required of me, because she has put your data at your disposal to me.
I think you might like to know something about me, now I will tell something about me scratch.
I'm 33 years old, was married once, but now I'm divorced for three years. I have no children, but I dream of it to get a family reasons and a baby.
I will add that I am a lonely girl, I'm not in a marriage. To my regret, I have no children.
Of course it would be better if you call me and we were able to make calls with you.
But I do not know if you need me or if it for you will be interesting to communicate with me.
So I might ask you a question. Would you like to meet me?
Please tell me YES.
Believe me, I have a strong desire for a meeting with you. It would be a great time for both of us these days.
I think it will be right if we get to know us after we talked virtually, and then can create in a real life meeting.
For easy communication, I suggest that you visit a photo page that I have information about my personal life. My card Bella_5496
You can find my phone number in my profile and call me.
I send you the address in my profile.
In extreme cases, you write me on the site and we will be able to continue our correspondence with you.
You may need the registration process through, but it is not difficult and absolutely free.
Oh, my letter was too long.
I hope that soon I hear your voice on the phone or message can be seen on the website.
I'll send you a gentle kiss.
I send you a gentle kiss and look forward to your call!
It is time to end the letter. I wish you good luck and good mood.

Received: from njdwad(<unknown> [178.176.175.166])
Reply-To: Bella <sascha-daussmann@vr-web.de>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2020 17:31:30 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

img-31459.jpg

.... My card leads to +18-Page: dreamdate9.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Klaudia - andrew@weilandweb.de

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:18 pm

Hey
Maybe you shocked my letter?
I ask you not to be afraid, but you read this letter to the end and you will understand everything!
I liked you really hit. My name Klaudia
Sure you want to meet me as such a beautiful sexy woman.
I sent you a photo and asked to open it. Then I continue to read this letter.
Perhaps you're thinking, how this woman knows my e-mail.
I admit, I'll tell you a secret, I have not only your e-mail, but also your mobile phone number.
Frankly, I have already chosen your number and was ready to call, but then something has prevented me for some reason the fact that it seems better to me if I just write you a letter.
Incidentally, I had 20 US dollars to a dating service pay to tell me your e-mail address and telephone number.
I think it's time to tell something about me.
I'm 33 years old, was married once, but now I'm divorced for three years. I have no children, but I dream of it to get a family reasons and a baby.
With confidence I can say that I am a self-sufficient girl and need no financial means.
Of course it would be better if you call me and we were able to make calls with you.
But I'm not sure if you are interested in me.
For this reason I liked ask you this question. Do you like me? Do you want to see me
I very much hope that you will respond positively to me.
I suggest you meet me and just give me a call.
At first I wanted to write the phone number in the letter, but I myself am not sure if you are interested and have decided not to do so.
If you want to continue our communication, you will find me easily on the website. My card Klaudia_5945
In extreme cases, you write me on the site and we will be able to continue our correspondence with you.
So you can find me, you need to have the same profile. Otherwise, you can not access my profile. Remember that this is important!
If you like my photos, I hope your call to hear, and we will arrange a meeting.
Kiss, hug
I dream to meet you and have a cup of coffee. I look forward to your call.
I end my letter with regard to your new girlfriend.

Received: from client.yota.ru (HELO lptd) (188.162.43.19) .... its Yola
Reply-To: Klaudia < 0 @ > ; L ->andrew@weilandweb.de;klimper01>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2020 00:14:45 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
Scartel Network of PJSC Megafon
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-48326.jpg

..... My card give a deep RED Flag and Trojan-Warning

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Alke - marco.sabrina@vr-web.de

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:50 pm

Hey
Surprised by this letter?
Not every girl decides to write a man, because there is the idea that a man should take the initiative in communication. I do not think so I write the first one.
I liked you really hit. My name Alke :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :party:
Sure you want to meet me as such a beautiful sexy woman.
I have, incidentally, been delighted if you were now: my photo I for the message you have left.
I liked to admit that I also know your phone number.
At first I wanted to call you, but then I thought that I was shocked you with my call even more, so I decided it would be better if I write you a letter.
I liked you also tell that I had to pay 30 dollars to a marriage agency to find out your e-mail address and mobile phone number.
Surely you are interested to get information about my life. Well, I Tell to you a little about myself.
I am 28 years old, have a law degree, am very hard working and always try to look at the world with a positive attitude and to achieve my goals.
Unfortunately, I liked the moment when I'm a lonely girl, the affection of a man like getting any other woman.
In my opinion it would be better if you could call me immediately after reading this letter.
But I'm worried if you need me.
For this reason I liked ask you this question. Do you like me? Do you want to see me
I was happy to hear from you. Yes.
I do not like to communicate with the monitor and therefore liked to meet with you and get to know better.
At first I wanted to write the phone number in the letter, but I myself am not sure if you are interested and have decided not to do so.
My information is available on the website. If interested, I like to wait for your call. My card Alke_2174
For a comfortable looking for me I left you a link by which you can find me definitely.
You may need the registration process through, but it is not difficult and absolutely free.
Sorry, my letter is already too large.
I really hope you turn out to be exactly the person I scrutinized for his true love, no matter what.
I kiss and hug you tight.
I liked you say that you are an absolutely attractive man with whom I could meet me in the future and talk much about anything.
I think it's time to end this letter to hug you tight and kiss you gently!

Received: from [178.176.174.132] (account jolopez@vtr.net HELO budrs) by vtr.net (CommuniGate Pro SMTP 6.2.14)
Reply-To: Alke <marco.sabrina@vr-web.de>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2020 14:12:06 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-87421.jpg

.... My card leads to +18-Page: dreamdate9.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Victoria - hansbaur@vrweb.de

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:54 pm

Hello.
Not every girl decides to write a man, because there is the idea that a man should take the initiative in communication. I do not think so I write the first one.
I liked you really hit. My name Victoria
For some reason it seems to me that you, like me, search for your love, but you still can not find.
I have, incidentally, been delighted if you were now: my photo I for the message you have left.
I liked that you imagine visually what I look like.
I'll tell you a terrible secret, I still know your phone number.
The dating agency when I applied for the search, charged me 25 dollars for your phone number and e-mail address.
I think you might like to know something about me, now I will tell something about me scratch.
I am 28 years old, have a law degree, am very hard working and always try to look at the world with a positive attitude and to achieve my goals.
With confidence I can say that I am a self-sufficient girl and need no financial means.
Of course, I dream that you call me immediately after reading this letter.
That's why I like to ask you. Do you want to meet in real life?
I hope your answer is YES.
I think we need to get together and talk.
If interested, I have a person asking profile in which my personal data and of course, my phone number is stored. My card Victoria_3819
The direction in which you can find me, I let up!
So you can find me, you need to have the same profile. Otherwise, you can not access my profile. Remember that this is important!
I sincerely hope that you are not married, I did not like conflicts in your family cause.
I liked you say that you are an absolutely attractive man with whom I could meet me in the future and talk much about anything.

Received: from [178.176.175.104] (port=15681 helo=txznat) by v133-130-73-250.myvps.jp with esmtpsa
(TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.93)
Reply-To: Victoria <hansbaur@vrweb.de>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2020 10:34:22 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

img-31459.jpg

..... My card give a deep RED Flag and Trojan-Warning

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Herta - malinda_jackson2000@sbcyahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:58 pm

Now I can even imagine how you sit and denken.Wer you are, what you need?
I heiwsseHerta I am 32 years old.I come from a German town called Vfyutqv
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: typical Vanka
I now live and work in a beautiful city Frankfurt am Main The reason for the move was my work.
For 2 years and 6 months, I live here and work as Rechtsberater.Diese work suits me and even I enjoy.
I wonder what you do, what you do in your free time where you travel?
Okay, I confess! I told you, a marriage agency found at the same spot where I have received your e-mail.
Yes, even I have seen your photo.
Honestly, I did not like you!
After I saw you, I take it that you're the one with whom I might meet me and probably was building a serious relationship.
Find a woman with whom you reasons a family like? Are you alone like me?
I was happy if you are willing to pay his wife's love and affection.
Along with the letter I sent you my picture so that you can understand visually what woman writes to you straight.
And now I might ask you! Are you interested in me? do you want to see me
The virtual community contains information about my life and some photos of my trip.
If you do decide? S to find me and call, I give you the name of my profile with which you can find me very quickly. Herta / 5377 / Hol
Of course, I will not communicate by email, as there is not at least safe!
I have to go now! I wish you a good idea of my letter.

Reply-To: Herta <malinda_jackson2000@sbcyahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2020 03:20:03 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-87421.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Alexandra - giamarie@aolgmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:09 pm

Now I can even imagine how you sit and denken.Was for a woman is and what she wants from me?
My name Alexandra I'm 31 years old.I come from a German town called Lüneburg
And now I live and work in a city whose name so Freiberg sounds The reason for the move was my work.
For several years I have worked as Mediziner.Ich like this kind of activity and generally I enjoy this work.
And I have also seen the photo in which you were.
For some reason it seemed to me as if you were just the person with whom I get to know me at the moment and liked to build a serious relationship.
My dream is to find an interesting, promising, independent young man.
I do not know if you like me, but I hope so anyway!
There, I've posted some of my photos and contact information of my life.
Register for free and create the same safe profile as I do. Alexandra / 3213 / Igupi
I liked to warn you that I will not communicate by e-mail. Posting and sharing photos and contact information is not safe here.
I have to be sure that you are a real person and not fake.
I kiss and hug you very much. I'm waiting for you

Reply-To: Alexandra <giamarie@aolgmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2020 11:32:23 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-48326.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elisabeth - america_@10_yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:14 pm

Hello, surprised by my letter?))
I'm more than sure of what you are now denken.Wer you know what you need?
I'll Tell to briefly something about me.
I heiwsseElisabeth I am 33 years old.I come from a German town called Bernkastel-Kues
And now I live and work in a city whose name sounds so Aschaffenburg The reason for the move was my work.
Live for almost 5 years and I work here as a sales manager for various electronic Gerate.Ich like this kind of activity and generally I enjoy this work.
I wonder what a hobby for you, what did you like to make in your spare time and where you work.
Interestingly, you are as lonely as I? Are you looking for true love, just like me?
Seeking an interesting man with whom you have a great time can, I did not want to marry, but I wish I could live my pleasure for.
For several days I've dreamed of writing to you, and now I do it with full confidence!
Specifically, you for I have left a photo in this letter. See it by force. I think you will like me in any case.
If you love me anyway know better liked, then you create a profile, which we can see ourselves. Elisabeth / 2334 / Toraw
I embrace and gently kiss you!)) *

Received: from [188.162.43.19] (port=29441 helo=jjrhrve) by v133-130-73-250.myvps.jp with esmtpsa
(TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.93) .... its Yola
Reply-To: Elisabeth <america_@10_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2020 07:05:06 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

img-13160.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna - danbuc@cityweb.de

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:18 pm

Hello.
Surprised by this letter?
I liked you really hit. My name Anna
For some reason it seems to me that you, like me, search for your love, but you still can not find.
I sent you a photo and asked to open it. Then I continue to read this letter.
I liked that you imagine visually what I look like.
Sure flashed a thought into your head that I got your email.
I liked to admit that I also know your phone number.
Imagine, this marriage Agency to which I turned, 35 dollars is required of me, because she has put your data at your disposal to me.
I am 32 years old, working as administrator of a well-known restaurants, am very satisfied with what I do in life, and I have a good income.
I will add that I am a lonely girl, I'm not in a marriage. To my regret, I have no children.
That's why I like to ask you. Do you want to meet in real life?
I very much hope that you will respond positively to me.
In general, I suggest you meet and have a good time together.
My number is on this page, as well as detailed information about me. My card Anna_601
When it initially you is right, you can just write me and we can with you by correspondence communicate.
Incidentally, I liked to remind you that you can find me. To create as I have to the same profile. Otherwise you can not find me. Remember that this is important.
I really hope you turn out to be exactly the person I scrutinized for his true love, no matter what.
Goodbye.

Received: from pqnyox (unknown [178.176.175.166])
Reply-To: Anna <danbuc@cityweb.de>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2020 05:33:38 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

img-19159.jpg

.... My card leads to +18-Page: dreamdate69.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Krista - honeyanna_228@uyahoo.com.ph

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:38 pm

..... I really missed her already

Hello, I hope I direct you not from my letter?
Surely you're sitting and thinking nach.Wer she is and what she wants from me?
I heiwsseKrista I am 29 years old.I come from a German town called Dingolfing
At the moment of my life I live in a town called Gera The reason for the move was my work.
I have worked for several years as Bankangestellter.Vielleicht is not the best work, but I like it anyway and even get a bit of joy.
I have collected so many questions that I might get a response from you.
Your photos have me very much, you're so brave for her.
Find a woman with whom you reasons a family like? Are you alone like me?
I really hope that you will like me.
Yes, I know I'm not a perfect girl, but that does not mean that I should live my life alone?
There, I've posted some of my photos and contact information of my life.
Follow my example and create yourself a absolutely free analog account with which we can communicate securely. Krista / 6230 / Wiw
I will not exchange letters by e-mail because I believe that this is not certain.
After you have completed the survey, I will be calm and sure know can.
I'm happy for you.

Received: from [188.162.43.117] (port=55347 helo=104.61.pppoe.mari-el.ru) by v133-130-73-250.myvps.jp with esmtpsa (TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.93) .... its Yola
Reply-To: Krista <honeyanna_228@uyahoo.com.ph>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2020 23:21:37 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-38512.jpg

.... Link leads to +18-Page: dreamdate9.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Greta - henryk.tyka@vr-web.de

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:22 pm

Hey
I would like to meet you. My name Greta
Look at the photo by the way of which I in this letter you for've attached of and then read this letter on.
It was happy if you understand who you are in contact.
Incidentally, I know not only your e-mail, but also your telephone number.
A woman should not call a man first. But to meet the desire of you is so great that I decided to write you a letter.
I think it's time to tell something about me.
I am 31 years old and have my own business in the field of car sales. I have very good income.
Since I am a young beautifull girls, I did not like myself to the opinions of others and confine on PUBLIC rules.
Please tell me YES.
I think it will be right if we get to know us after we talked virtually, and then can create in a real life meeting.
My number is on this page, as well as detailed information about me. My card Greta_7709
For a comfortable looking for me I left you a link by which you can find me definitely.
Incidentally, I liked to remind you that you can find me. To create as I have to the same profile. Otherwise you can not find me. Remember that this is important.
I sincerely hope that you are not married, I did not like conflicts in your family cause.
Kiss, hug
I'm happy for you.

Received: from txix (client.yota.ru [188.162.199.217]) .... its Yola
Reply-To: Greta <henryk.tyka@vr-web.de>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2020 17:37:04 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-48326.jpg

.... My card leads to +18-Page: girlsfinder2.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ilse - slavadielaus@.web.de

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:06 pm

Hey
I'm sure you sit here and think. Damn, who writes me and what she needs from me.
I liked you really hit. My name Ilse
Oh, I forgot that I have the letter enclosed with a photo, look at me now and then read the letter to the end.
I have thought long about whether I should call you at all. But what if I ruin everything with my call? Thoughtful I decided that our communication should begin with a letter.
I am 31 years old and have my own business in the field of car sales. I have very good income.
In my opinion it would be better if you could call me immediately after reading this letter.
Please tell me YES.
I suggest you meet me and just give me a call.
I think it would be great if you could send me a little note or a phone call. My card Ilse_6334
In short, we are already adults. I hope you understand why I am writing.
I kiss and hug you tight.
I'm happy for you.

Received: from pulyo (client.yota.ru [188.162.199.217]) .... its Yola
Reply-To: Ilse <slavadielaus@.web.de>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2020 16:35:47 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

31459.jpg

.... My card leads to +18-Page: girlsfinder2.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ulrike - carina@cityweb.de

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:45 pm

Hi there.
I'm sure you will be surprised by my message.
I would like to meet you. My name Ulrike
Specifically, you for I have sent my picture, please look at me the same and then read this letter on.
It was happy if you understand who you are in contact.
The dating agency when I applied for the search, charged me 25 dollars for your phone number and e-mail address.
With confidence I can say that I am a self-sufficient girl and benotige no financial means.
But I do not know if you need me or if it for you will be interesting to communicate with me.
I was happy to hear from you. Yes.
For easy communication, I suggest that you visit a photo page that I have information about my personal life. My card Ulrike_2709
I hope that soon I hear your voice on the phone or message can be seen on the website.
I kusse and hug you tight.
I dream to meet you and have a cup of coffee. I look forward to your call.

Received: from iadj (unknown [178.176.175.136])
Reply-To: Ulrike <carina@cityweb.de>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2020 01:26:35 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-48326.jpg

.... My card leads to +18-Page: dreamdate69.com

Return to “Russian scammers”