It is currently Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:23 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Robert Watts - +1(352)3251466 - Belgium

African scammers posing as white men.
Belgica
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Belgica » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:14 pm

Robert Watts
44 yo - March 24th 1975
From Warwick Rhode Island
In Belgium Charleroi for business since mid Jan 2020

Met on Tinder - I am from Belgium

No Bio, no age, no distance on his profile.

Started the conversation quite normally. Told me I was being nice to him and only he could speak in proper English requested to move to WhatsApp

Uses VoIP registered in Cedar Key FL
+1(352)3251466

Insisted quite quickly to talk on the phone! And unmatched me on Tinder or was reported by someone else. Claimed he is looking for the real deal, and is sure he found they with me.

His written and spoken English is very good! As non native speaker not easy for me to hear if he has an American accent, sounds quite American to me.

Divorced since 2010, no kids. His wife and him separated as he wanted kids and she wanted a career as a writer.
Worked for 14 years as a manager for a paper company. Decided in 2012 to start in crypto currency trading.
His mom has passed away. His brother is his rock! Has 9 yo godchild Sarah (showed on his profile pics)
Owns a house in Warwick and a condo in Brooklyn

Is in Belgium for a big contract, is in the process to be selected for a high position as 'teamleader' over 5 people in Belgium - Charleroi.
In Belgium since Jan 2020, registered on WhatsApp since 29 Jan 2020 with his new VoIP nr

Once he has the contract his company will provide him with 60% advance to buy a house here! He wants to have his family here and will buy a house where we could be together, I can choose the location as I am a single mom.

All was credible until he started to send to mellow and sweet messages. Asking him questions about his location in Belgium he is too vague, I know that city.
He says he wants to meet me soon, he was OK for a video call, did not answer when I video called him.

One of his first 'bizarre' messages:
Hey xxx my lady. I have developed a really soft spot for you and i hope it will bring us a little closer with good intentions, I've been in several rapports where I was not fully appreciated. At a stage where i thought that my relationship was going to end with happily ever after, i was hurt and it really did hurt. I'd like to meet someone who recognizes the little things I do for her and knows how to be appreciative. For instance, if I were to make breakfast in bed or draw a bath for my woman, she could thank me by giving me a hug or a kiss. Or perhaps sending me a card or roses for no particular occasion just to tell me 'thank you.' I'm very appreciative of what people do for me and I reward them in my own little ways. And I feel I have met that in you I don’t want to search anymore. You have made me fall for you and it’s the best thing that has happened to me this year. You give me a really good feeling babe I want you. I can’t imagine what happened last night but I believe it is all going to go fine. Thanks for entering into my life.
Robert

Other weird message:
Good morning xxx
There was a huge void in my life until you came along. I thank God everyday for leading us to each other. You complete me. I think back to how empty my life was without you, and I am so grateful that you are here. I really long for our first breakfast together, lunch and hang out for dinner. I can't just stop thinking of the new world that we both want to experience in our life time. I can't wait to spend forever with you. You are the woman I have been looking for, in your heart is my home and I want to be the one to love and protect you as you so much deserve,
Thank you
Robert

His use of words, grammar and punctuation is always perfect!
After this last message I told him we should have that first dinner the same night, it's only 1 hour drive, he said it's not possible and had to go...

Did not ask for money yet, thought smells scammy!

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

User
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Robert Watts - +1(352)3251466 - Belgium

Postby User » Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:13 am

Hi, chatting with the same guy it seems... Feel absolutely broken up as he sounded totally convincing and normal. Did you finally meet with him or managed to do a video call? What do you think he is up for?

Belgica
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Belgica » Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:27 am

Don't know what he is up to?! This scenario is different to what I found from others.
Does he know Europeans won't fall for the distance thing? Yet being very close we should be able to meet and that makes him suspicious again. I guess his plan will be he found a big tip on cryptocurrencies and will tell to invest to become rich???

He's different past 2 days, more flaky, probably focusing on other 'queen'. Not reading or responding to my messages for hours though being online...
Received again a super mellow message at 4.20 am... Poor thing he never sleeps

Let every morning be a fresh start of the day, full of luck, joy, and love. Good morning, xxx
I’m sorry about last night. I worked till very late on my pc and only saw your missed call as I was about to go to bed I knew you must be asleep also.
I hope we can catch up today cause I miss you also a lot
Everything you’ve said makes me very happy as I feel the same way also. You’re a special lady and I am lucky to have found you!
I never knew happiness like this
I wish you the most pleasant day ahead and I look forward to hearing from you soon

Off course we did not meet or had video call!

Did you have calls with him? Are you also in EU?

User
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby User » Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:49 am

Maybe, he will try to involve us in crypto trading and when we set an account tries to get the money. No idea. I am in EU as well. No video calls, only voice calls and as you say oversweeten messages in the morning... But nothing strange apart from that. He seems to remember what I tell him and sounds absolutely normal...

User
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby User » Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:06 pm

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:43 pm

Hi :) The wording of the first massmails ("bizarre" and "weird", because they are sent to hundreds...) is so much scam-like, you can bet it´s a gang sitting in West-Africa taking turns in writing, which is the standard background of 99% of these fake white males profiles ;)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Proxie
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Proxie » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:58 am

Robert tricked me into sending money to his crypto trading account via an app called Luno. After taking the max he knew he could take from me, he blocked me in WhatsApp.

He is a native English speaker, a very good actor.

Proxie
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Proxie » Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:14 am

For a month starting from end January, Robert never had time to see me even though I live xxx.

Before starting to ask for money he sent a rose, a stuffed animal and chocolates to my home. The photo shows a card that was attaches to it.

When I first refused to send money he insisted that I should trust him because he has been showing his true love by calling me every morning and every night and by sending this gift.

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited out personal information.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:34 pm

Other weird message:
Good morning xxx
There was a huge void in my life until you came along. I thank God everyday for leading us to each other. You complete me. I think back to how empty my life was without you, and I am so grateful that you are here.
Stolen verbatim from http://www.poemslovers.com/love_letters ... s/400.html :
There was a huge void in my life until you came along. I thank God everyday for leading us to each other. You complete me. I think back to how empty my life was without you, and I am so grateful that you are here.
@Proxie, it would help if you posted the parcel sender´s name please. Did it come from a real (non PO-box) address from the Belgian city "he" claims to be from and does the post office stamp match the city Charleroi?
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Robert Watts - +1(352)3251466

Postby Myra » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:47 pm

phone number 352-325-1466
Cedar Key, FL 32625
Verizon wireless

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Robert Heart - LDS Singles

Postby Myra » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:57 pm

ROBERT HEART
54 year old man from Idaho
Black Hair
Blue Eyes
6 ft. 5 in.
Plenty to Love Build
Divorced
College Graduate
Real estate consultant
1 Children, 1 at home

add. pic

My Introduction:
Hello,thanks for reading my profile! I am proud man who is fifty fifty....i mean dad an American and mom a Greek. I am an outgoing friendly guy with a playful spirit and a big heart. I am told by others that I am fun loving, kind, intelligent, and a respectful soul with a great outlook on life. I love to laugh and have a good time in most things I do..I am intelligent, articulate and can hold my own in just about any situation. I am most comfortable in my jeans and a tee shirt but I dress for success when needed. I am worldly man, educated by life’s long and wise lessons. People that know me say that I am a person with a high energy level and a knack for keeping life on an even keel. I love the outdoors and so you may find me wondering though antique shops (I love old things) or following some of my passions such as: reading, home improvement, gardening, cooking, good wine, theater, music, movies, traveling, sports, shopping, taking a walk, going to the beach, flea markets, and traveling to new places. Most of all I enjoy watching my daughter in whatever activity she is participating in. My daughter is the center of my life and I have one of the greatest daughter anyone could ask for. I cherish every moment with her. She is not a grown up so i have much time for her to show how much Dad love her..lol. I live a healthy lifestyle and keep myself fit by working out several times each week. Spring and rain fall are two of my favorites because I love the changing of the seasons. I am a romantic at heart and a true gentleman. I start every day with a smile and always have a positive outlook on life. Laughter is my secret ingredient for happiness and I make sure I get a healthy dose each day. I enjoy a good joke, a belly hugging laugh from others or just a smile. I am looking to find that special woman who can appreciate the good in people and forgive the flaws. She will be someone who is a great communicator and a thoughtful listener; she is someone who wants to learn about me and teach me about her, she is someone who is my right hand, my partner, my best friend, my lover, and the keeper of my heart and I will,in return to all these things to her and more. If you are someone who is missing those moments when you burst out laughing for no reason at all, or just know when the other one need a hug or you are content just to listen to one or the other just ramble about something in our lives then look no further. Send me a note back and say hello. Let’s go have some fun together for the rest of our life.

My Interests and Hobbies:
Travel, surprises, music, dancing, sports, books, last minute plans, open mind, photography, museum, craziness, spontaneity, going out (but also staying in), sharing, simplicity, respect, flip flops (yes, the sandals), down to earth (however fantasy is also very important), people, casual, word, news, work, sense of humor about yourself, awareness.

Noinspiration
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Noinspiration » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:08 pm

Was talking with this guy too early this year!!
Never thought he was scammer, just a flaky guy that was sweet, so I moved on! Djeezes! He wIS fake reading all this.

Thought about him so made google reverse image search and that’s how I found this website and an extra profile on LDS.

https://ldspals.com/view/miller49.html

49 years old
Brown Hair
Blue Eyes
6 ft.  1 in.
Plenty to Love Build
Never Married
College Graduate
Atlanta, Georgia
Real estate
Mission: ny
No Temple Recommend
Not Endowed
Occasionally Attends Church
1 Children, 1 at home

am proud man who is fifty fifty....i mean dad an American and mom a Greek . I am an outgoing friendly guy with a playfull spirit and a big heart. I am told by others that I am fun loving, kind, intelligent, and a respectful soul with a great outlook on life. I love to laugh and have a good time in most things I do.

try to play golf when i have a leisure time, Basketball with my daughter, theater, travel, beach, read, cook, work in my garden, remodeling, flea markets, fast cars, concerts,dream about a new future.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:49 pm

Hello. I’m using WhatsApp Business.

But no Avatar
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Return to “White Males”