It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:18 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Marina; <garemarinna@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:21 pm

..... from DMF-Spam

Hello!!! My name is Marina. I am 32 years old. I am looking for someone for further serious relationship. I'm looking for a man with whom I can create my own world and find love. as I understand that time passes and I am still alone. What can I say about myself ??? I am an ordinary girl. a dream to find your love and a person with whom we will be happy. I go in for sports and read books, I work. If you are interested in me, write to me. In the next letter I will write more about myself
Marina

Received: from [154.62.42.189] (port=48868 helo=MauiMail) by cl03.gs01.gridserver.com with esmtpsa (TLS1.2:DHE_RSA_AES_256_GCM_SHA384:256) (Exim 4.84_2)
Reply-To: "Marina." <garemarinna@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020 18:24:29 +0400

PSINet, Inc.
OrgId: PSI-2
Address: 2450 N Street NW
City: ashington
StateProv: DC
PostalCode: 20037

IMG-3516.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Marina; <garemarinna@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:08 pm

Hello my new friend!
I received your second letter today. I am very glad to see a letter from you. I ask you to write me equal letters. And in letters, you told about yourself and about life. I also ask you to send me photos the same way I will do it. I want to see your face and your appearance. I will send you my photos. Now I will tell you a little about myself, that you knew who I was.
So, I am a lonely girl who is tired of being alone. I have a kind, caring and sympathetic heart. I am looking for a man to whom I can give my warmth and care. Entertainment is not for me. I am looking for a serious relationship with a man. I hope you share my thoughts.
as you already know - my name is Marina. I am 32 years old. September 28, 1987. My height is 169 centimeters, weight 51 kg. You can see my figure in the photographs that I attached to the letter. Do you like my photos? I want to know when is your birthday?
Now I have to say the most important thing. I was born and live in Russia. My city is called Izhevsk. This is a city in Russia. I hope this information did not shock you. I truly believe that distance cannot be a problem in a relationship. In any case, we can just be friends, but who knows where this virtual dialogue might lead us. So, I told you the truth, but I hope that this truth will not scare you off. I have to write letters from the internet cafe. since my computer is now under repair. I spilled coffee on it two weeks ago.
I work for the tax office.

In all my life I have not met a person whom I could love. Now I decided to try to find a person on the Internet. For me, my friend advised me to do this. I decided try. In my free time, I like to read romantic books. And also books about love. Sometimes at home I listen to music that calms me down. I like to listen to all kinds of music. I listen to music according to my mood. It happens that my friends and I go to the theater, cinema or museum. I have many good girlfriends, with most I like to play sports very much. Sport helps me to be a healthy person. Through sports,
I keep my figure in good shape. now i will ask you some questions
Why did you decide to find love on the Internet? Do you correspond with many girls on the Internet? It seems to me that from the very first letters you need to be frank with each other. But if distance is a big problem for you, then
be sure to let me know in the next letter. I want you to write in detail everything about yourself. Now I am finishing my letter and I look forward to hearing from you. If you write me an answer, I will gladly write you a letter with the following content. Once again I will try to tell about myself and about life.rn
Your new acquaintance your new friend Marina

Received: from [100.120.56.146] ([5.62.18.140]) .... VPN-Proxy+Blacklisted Spam-IP
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2020 16:50:11 +0200

Privax Ltd
hidemyass.com
Sankt-Peterburg
Russian Federation

IMG-060.jpg .... nice to make the Pic blurry .... I'm sure that the first Name is "Ekaterina"

IMG-1153.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

paulka
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby paulka » Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:14 pm

Hello!
I am glad that you did not forget to answer me. It is interesting for me to communicate with you, and I find this communication very interesting. I understand perfectly well that letters cannot replace live communication, but now this is a good option for us, because we live in different countries. You know, it is very unusual for me to communicate with a person from another country. I hope that you also want to strengthen our friendship, because this will be the foundation of any relationship. I go in for sports and go to the gym. i do yoga and swimming

I hope you have read my last letter in full. Yesterday I wanted to visit my mom but missed the last bus. My mom is always happy when I visit her. You know, I plan to tell her that I got to know you the next time I visit her. I have no secrets from her. I think she will be interested to know that I met a man from another country. My hobby is reading. I like to read books. When I'm at home, I spend much more time reading books than watching television. I prefer to read Russian and world classical literature, historical literature, works of contemporary authors. I will not list all the books that I have read, I do not think this is necessary. I can only say that I have read many books in my life, thanks to which my inner world has become much brighter and richer. My friends say that I am a very smart girl. I love animals. I love taking care of animals. This is probably my second hobby. When I see a small animal, I cannot walk by. I want to lend a helping hand. And do whatever it takes to bring joy. I will attach pictures of my dog, my friends are a little afraid of it, but to be honest, this dog is very kind. his name is rex. Hope you enjoyed my photo. Please tell me about your hobby. do you have pets? What do you like to do in your spare time? I think it will be interesting for me.
You know, I have always dreamed of a happy family based on love, trust and understanding.
If you are not able to send photos in every email, then do so if possible. I will always be glad to receive your new photo.
I am finishing my letter, but I am looking forward to your reply.
Have a nice day!
Marina

paulka
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby paulka » Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:17 pm

Hello!
I want to thank you for your answer. You know, I was very afraid that you would stop writing to me when you find out that I live in Russia. So I was really happy for your answer. Now we can start learning something new about each other, asking questions to each other. I really want to get to know you better if you will let me do this.
I am really very interested in you, I hope it is mutual. You already know that I live in the city of Izhevsk. Very kind people live here. This city is beautiful and this is my homeland, so I love this place. My childhood was spent here, and I still live here, but I am ready to radically change my life for the sake of love. I am a romantic girl, so I still believe in romantic fairy tales. This is probably stupid, but I cannot change ...
I work for the tax office. My job completely satisfies me now. but there are times when I get very tired at work.
I'm used to seeing positive aspects in everything. This is one of the main features of my character. I am a very optimistic person. I have to talk to people a lot and I like it.
Unfortunately, I also have loneliness in terms of my family. I'm not married. Before, I didn’t want to get married, because my studies and work came first, but now I think that the age has come when I begin to understand that if you live alone, it’s bad. Maybe I don't have a decent person with whom I could spend my whole life. I hope my life will not be alone. I find a worthy person. My last novel was 3 years ago. My romance lasted six months. My man cheated on me with another woman. I was in great pain. I was left alone. I don't want to talk about it now. I hope you understood me correctly. When I'm ready, I can give you all the details if you are interested.
I think I should tell you about my family. I have no brothers or sisters. I only have my mom who raised me. I am very grateful to her for that. I live in the city in an apartment that I rent. I live alone, without neighbors. I have no children. I am a very kind and gentle woman, I cannot scream. I do not like lies. I never play with human feelings, it's very mean. My main quality is the ability to forgive. I think this is very important in life. Maybe I look like a model, but I've never tried it myself. This is not for me. I have a very kind heart and I am a very cheerful girl. I hope you can see the depth of my soul in my letters.
tell me more about yourself.
I am sending you my new photos.
I hope you enjoy my photo.
Have a good day!
Your friend Marina

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:36 pm

... second last Pic

Екатерина Изидорова/Ekaterina Isidorova. 33 лет. Город Йошкар-Ола

https:/ /vk.com/id61923992 .... set to Private

https:/ /ua-vk.ru/user/uaid61923992

https:/ /joshkar-ola.zoon.ru/p-beauty/ekaterina_izidorova/

https:/ /voguegroup.ru/data/id-61923992

.userface.ru/profile/851539624-ekaterina-izidorova.html

https:/ /vkfaces.com/vk/user/id61923992

paulka
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby paulka » Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:53 am

Good day!
Every day communication with you brings me a good mood. I know that letters cannot replace real communication, but I am glad that our dialogue continues.

My dear, I want to tell you about the lifestyle that I lead. I don't smoke, I think it's a very bad habit. I try not to drink alcohol, but sometimes I can afford a glass of champagne or wine, but not more. My daily diet consists of healthy foods. These are vegetables, meat, fruits. I want to look good, so I look after my appearance, my diet. It is very important for me that my man can be proud of me. You know, I don't blame people who choose a different lifestyle. I think that everyone is free to choose their own path in life. I chose the healthy path. Dear, I will be very pleased if you tell me about your life. I told you that I try to look after my appearance, but for me external beauty is not the most important thing. I think that the inner world of a person is much more important than appearance. External beauty disappears over the years, but the soul always remains unchanged. People may be beautiful on the outside, but completely empty on the inside. True beauty in the human soul. Do you agree with me?
You are an interesting person. I feel more confident with every new letter. I can share with you my thoughts and feelings. I feel comfortable. I think this is important. You know, I have a feeling that every new letter is a small meeting. What do you think about this?
You are very kind to me, I appreciate it.
I am sending you my new photos.
In my eyes, you can see the true beauty in my soul.
I'm sad to say this, but it's time to finish my letter.
Have a nice day!

Return to “Russian scammers”