It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:19 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Marina; <sweet.pie.marina@exepost.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:41 pm

....... 2x in 419-Spam .... already reported by Django Hurtig

Salute! I hope, you very well feel yourself? I first time during lives write the similar letter. I slightly I test excitement! My name is Marina. I live in a city Ulyanovsk. It big a city in the European part RU. To me28 years. I optimistical and purposeful the girl. Still I fearless because without boldness, I never have not decided to write this letter. I ask you to give me pair of minutes of your time! I am assured, that my letter will be interesting to you! I just have received recently yours electronic box in agency of acquaintances. I assume, what you just as also I wish to meet here second half, correctly? If I am right I want to write you a little about itself and to tell to you, why I search relations in social networks. I wish to test my destiny and to try to meet the love through the Internet because to me has not had the luck to find in my city responsible the man who was able to respect the woman. Men in RU concern the woman as to a thing and do not reflect that the woman too has heart. I hope, that you ad! equate the man whom quite seriously search here for the the significant other and is able to see in the woman not only external data, but also sincere qualities! I hope, that you will write me the answer so I can even more to write about yourself and to send to you mine a photography! In expectation of your letter that to fasten our acquaintance. Best regards, Marina

Received: from v10530.way3.com (v10530.way3.com. [199.19.206.165])
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2020 08:48:05 -0400
X-PHP-Originating-Script: 502:726166.php
Reply-To: sweet.pie.marina@exepost.com

MOJOHOST
OrgId: EOS-17
Address: 30300 TELEGRAPH RD, SUITE 110
City: BINGHAM FARMS
StateProv: MI
PostalCode: 48025

DCIM-92405.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Marina; <sweet.pie.marina@exepost.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:43 pm

...... 8 min. later with the same Pic

Salute! What mood at you? I for the first time write the similar letter. I slightly I worry! My name Marina. I write you from a city Ulyanovsk. It big a city in the European part Russia. To metwenty eight years. I cheerful and easy in dialogue the girl. Still I fearless because not having bravery, I never have not made the decision to write this letter. I ask you to give me pair of minutes of your time! I am assured, that my letter will be interesting to you! I just have received recently yours electronic box through a site of acquaintances. I assume, what you just as also I search here the little man, I am right? If our opinions converge I wish to write you a little about itself and to tell to you, for what reason I search relations in "World wide web". I wish to test my destiny and to try to find second half through the Internet because to me has not had the luck to meet in my city adequate the man who was able to appreciate the woman. Men in RU to concern the woman as to a thing and do not think t! hat the woman too has heart. I hope, that you adequate the man whom it is valid search here for the love and sees in the woman not only a figure, but also sincere qualities! I hope, that you will respond me so I can even more to tell about yourself and to send to you mine a photo! In expectation of your letter that to begin our acquaintance. Have a nice time, Marina

Received: from v10530.way3.com (v10530.way3.com. [199.19.206.165])
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2020 08:56:14 -0400
X-PHP-Originating-Script: 502:726166.php
Reply-To: sweet.pie.marina@exepost.com

MOJOHOST
OrgId: EOS-17
Address: 30300 TELEGRAPH RD, SUITE 110
City: BINGHAM FARMS
StateProv: MI
PostalCode: 48025
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:04 pm

Hello xxxxxxx!! Thank you for your response! I just found your email in my spam box. I
don't know why your email got there, but now I've added you to my contacts list, so
now your emails should no longer go to the spam box. Please do the same, just in case
my emails don't end up in the spam box, so we can safely receive each other's emails,
okay? So, thank you again for responding to my email!!! Now we can start our
acquaintance! How do I start my story about me?? This turns out to be no easy task.))
First of all, I want to admit that I was a little worried if you answered my request
about getting to know or not! In the recent past, I have already tried a couple of
times to meet a man on the Internet after the Dating Agency gave me the e-mail of men
who, according to the Dating Agency, were looking for a serious relationship. But it
actually turned out that these men were not interested in finding a serious
relationship or were only looking for sharing naked photos. I hope I'm lucky this
time, and you're looking for a serious relationship??? I don't want to waste your
time and mine. I want you to be honest with me if you're looking for a serious
relationship or if you're not interested?? Please be honest with me!! I was already
badly injured 1.5 years ago, and I don't want to be hurt again. Then my man betrayed
me! He cheated on me with another woman not long before we were supposed to get
married. It seemed to me that my world had collapsed and I would never be able to
trust a man again, but time heals... and now I found the strength to believe in love
again. But still not in love with a man from Russia. I got smarter. That betrayal
helped me to see clearly and make sure that in Russia, most men really do not respect
and do not appreciate their women. I did a lot in my past relationships to make my
man happy, but he didn't appreciate my concern. I realized that for all three years
of our relationship, I was just his cook, cleaner, but I never got true love and
care! After much thought, I decided to try looking for happiness on the Internet.
I've read many articles about how Russian women find their other half through a
Dating Agency and live happily next to a man who really knows how to appreciate and
respect a woman. I think we all have a right to be happy, right??? And who will build
happiness for us if we don't do it with our own hands?? Maybe everything I write to
you now is not exactly interesting to you, but I think it is very important to
explain to you at the very beginning of our communication about what kind of
relationship I am looking for, and why I am looking for these relationships on the
Internet. I think you don't mind if I start our acquaintance by telling you exactly
what I'm here for??!! So, as you should have realized, my goal is to find the right
man with whom I can build a serious relationship and be happy together. I think it
sounds very simple, right?? But at the same time, this is a very difficult task. If
you are looking for the same thing as me, then we should try to start our
communication, and only time will tell what it will lead to. Personally, I always
believe in the best! Well, I think I did get a little carried away with stories about
the past. We have to live not in the past, but in the present, right??? So, thank you
again for writing to me, and now I want to tell you about myself. My name is
Marina!!!! I am 28 years old and live in Ulyanovsk, Russia. I have never been
married, although as you can see from what I wrote above, I was close to it. I have
no children. I work as an accountant in a clothing store, but sometimes I help
salespeople on the trading floor! I'll tell you more about it in my next email! I
don't want to bore you with long letters , so I think it would be logical if I told
you more about me in each subsequent letter. And I ask you to follow this principle
in the same way. Please tell me more about you in every email and don't forget to
send me your photos. I think this will make our communication more interesting. Do
you agree?? I do not want our communication to be similar to the questionnaire. But I
will be happy to answer all your questions. I think I should tell you right away that
I lead a healthy lifestyle. In the past, I played volleyball, skied a lot, and even
did figure skating. But now work takes up too much of my time, and I don't have the
opportunity to exercise regularly. But despite this, I often go to the fitness center
to keep my figure in good condition. I will send you some of my photos, and I hope
you like them. I also like to read books, watch some movies, and cook. Cooking is one
of my favorite Hobbies. I will tell you all about this in more detail in my
subsequent letters . Of course, provided you're interested in it.)) In any case, I
hope that you will not leave my letter without attention. I'll be happy to see your
answer tomorrow. And I just want to apologize that my letter was a little long. But I
have tried to write you what I think is important to learn from the first letter so
that we can then move on to our goal, if it matches . And I promise that in the
future I will try to make my emails shorter!! )) Waiting for your answer! Marina

.... its the same crap here (01.06.20):

Yuliana; <ibryuliana@gmail.com>
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... p?t=132212

... and here (30.01.20):

Anastasiya; <konfetka.anastasiya1991@ul-yanovsk.com>
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... p?t=130266

... and here (05.06.20): light edited

Elena; <elena.ridiculous@gmail.com>
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... p?t=132380

Received: from [94.242.55.80] (port=62799 helo=[10.200.255.2]) by hostnl03.fornex.host with esmtpsa
(TLS1.1) tls TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA (Exim 4.93) .... belongs to the Zorro commercial VPN network-Proxy
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2020 12:52:34 +0300

Fishnet Communications LLC
FISHNET-AS
veesp.com
Shushary
Saint Petersburg
Russian Federation

...... comes from the same same Barn:

https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... 6&t=132380

Olga; <vkusnaya.olya@ulxmail.ru>
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... 15#p616045

Anastasiya; <konfetka.anastasiya1991@ul-yanovsk.com>
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... p?t=130266

Evgeniya; <evgeniya.belochka1991@gmail.com>
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... 6&t=132554

DSCN-234287.jpg

DSCN-234288.jpg

.... RPO is Дарья Смирнова/Darya Smirnova from Krasnoyarsk

.instagram.com/dashula_smir/

https:/ /vk.com/dashula_smir

https:/ /vkfaces.com/vk/user/dashula_smir

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:40 pm

Hello xxxxxxx!!! Thank you for your response! I'm glad you answered me today. This means
that you are interested in a serious relationship, and we can continue!! I sincerely
hope that our communication will grow and develop day by day. We will write letters
to each other and answer each other's questions. This is important because this is
the first sign that we are interested in each other, right?? xxxxxx, after I wrote you
my last letter, I thought for a long time about if my letter interested you?? Or did
you not even start reading my email and delete it after you only read half of it?
Perhaps I shouldn't have been so open and written about my past relationships right
away in the first letter?? I really tormented myself with all these questions!! But
then I calmed me down with the thought that honesty is most important!! If we tell
each other what we think and feel from the very first letter, it will be more correct
than we will hide something, right?? The past is an integral part of our life, and it
is impossible to escape from the past. The past cannot be changed!! But we can always
find the strength to accept our past as part of our life and continue to move forward
despite all the failures in the past!!! Unfortunately, for many people, the past
becomes a ballast that prevents them from building the future. This is not correct.
So I boldly tell you about my past failures. I don't want to have any secrets from
you. xxxxxx, I want you to understand that I take our correspondence very seriously. I
don't have time for games!! I am very limited in my time, because I have to write to
you from work. The fact is that the Internet Provider that won the tender to connect
my house to the Internet suddenly went bankrupt, and at the same time lost all the
money that the residents of my house, including me, collected to connect the Internet
to our house. Now there are legal proceedings about whether we should again collect
money to connect the Internet to our home or the Internet Provider should return this
money back, and we should already contact another Internet Provider. When the court
will pass sentence, and when the Internet Provider will return us the money, I do not
know yet, but I will believe that soon. But in the meantime, I'll write to you from
work.
I will try to do this regularly, but if suddenly I can't answer you right away,
then please don't worry! I will always answer you when I have some free time at work!
xxxxxxx, I think you won't mind if I devote most of my letter today to telling you about
my work. Of course, I will touch a little on the subject of my family, but I will
tell you more about it in my subsequent letters. I don't want this letter of mine to
be as long as my previous letter. I'm afraid that this way my letters can quickly
bore you, and you will close my letter, as most of my classmates closed the book of
Lev Tolstoy "War and Peace"!! By the way, this is my favorite book. But now the story
is not about this, but about my work. So, I work in a clothing store. And as I wrote
to you in my last letter, I hold the position of accountant there, but I also help
sellers in the trading floor. I like my main job as an accountant, but I also like
helping other women choose clothes and be beautiful! It is worth mentioning that when
I graduated from the University and received the education of an Accountant, for a
long time I could not find a job in my specialty. I worked as a hairdresser for
several years! I did women's makeup and hairstyles, dyed their hair! In General, I
did what I do now - I make women more beautiful!!)) Of course, I was sad that after I
spent 5 years studying Accounting, I had to work in a Barber shop, but in Russia,
after graduating from University, it is always difficult to find a job in the
specialty! As a result, only half a year ago I was lucky, and I found a job in the
clothing store where I work right now!)))))) I really like it here, but at the same
time I'm always busy, and I always come home very tired!! The fact is that I work
from 9: 00 am to 21: 00 PM! According to the schedule, I work 5 days a week and I
have 2 day off, but this does not always fall on Sunday! I want to note that the
store is open 7 days a week! Sometimes I have to replace other sellers, so often I
can get a day off on Monday, Tuesday, or any other day of the week. It's not
convenient, but I'm used to it, especially since I live alone! My mother and sister
live in the village. My father left the family when my sister and I were young!
Unfortunately, I can't have more free time to talk about my family, but I'll do it in
my next email, okay?? Please tell me about your education and where you worked. What
are the difficulties in learning and in work you've ever seen?? This will be
interesting. I hope my letter didn't tire you too much.? I tried to write a little
letter, but I feel like I got a little carried away again. ))) I wish you a good day
and wait for your answer, if you are not bored with me.)) Marina

Received: from [94.242.55.80] (port=57551 helo=[10.200.255.3]) by hostnl03.fornex.host with esmtpsa
(TLS1.1) tls TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA (Exim 4.93)
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2020 13:17:07 +0300

FISHNET-AS
veesp.com
Shushary
Saint Petersburg
Russian Federation

my-Colleagues.jpg

PIC-4538.jpg

.... Pic 1 already reported Aug. 3rd. as Elena - aliaonacerajs@gmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:23 pm

Hello xxxxxx!!! Thank you for your new email!!! I'm glad that our communication
continues and I can see your emails when I have a break at work!! Thank you for
showing me that you are interested in our conversation. I really appreciate it! My
friend, I am sorry for your father's death. I am sorry that he is no longer with us.
You asked me who I like more cats or dogs? I love all pets.)) xxxxxx, so, in my
previous letter, I promised you to write more about my family. I only managed to
write that I have a mother and a sister. But this is not quite true. I also have a
nephew and niece. )) These are my older sister's children! Her son's name is Yuri!!
My sister named it after Yuri Gagarin. I think you know the Name of the first
Astronaut??)) The girl's name is Yulia! This is a real angel! Yes, I don't have a
father, because he left my mother , me, and my sister more than 20 years ago. I was 8
years old at the time, and my sister was 11 years old. Our mother raised us alone.
She worked as a milkmaid at a Dairy Farm in our village. She got up at 3: 30 A.M.,
had Breakfast, and went to milk the cows. She would come back at about 7: 00 AM in
the morning, Wake me and my sister to get ready for school. My mother never had any
free time, but I always knew that she loved me and my sister. My sister was in many
ways my mother's replacement, because my mother worked hard to raise us alone. I was
very lucky with my sister. Usually children in the family often argue over a toy or
some other reason, but my sister never offended me. She always braided my hair when
we were going to kindergarten. )) It was so nice that even now I write to you about
it and smile. She still lives with her mother, despite the fact that she is already
married! It is a pity, only, that she, too, is not very lucky with her husband. Her
husband often uses alcohol in large quantities. He even hit her a couple of times in
the past, but my sister didn't find the strength to leave him and start a new life. I
don't blame her for that. This is her choice, but I can admit that their relationship
is one of the reasons why I do not want to build a relationship with a Russian man!!
And, of course, the example of my father, when he left my mother with two small
children, left a lasting impression in my heart! Is it possible that Russian men do
not have a special gene that is responsible for family values?? I do not know this
for sure, but I can say that my mother and sister are wonderful women who appreciate
such a thing as a family home and, of course, they deserve more happiness! It is a
pity that in Russia there are hundreds of thousands of such examples, when men leave
their wives and children. Moreover, there are those men who beat not only their
wives, but also children!!! This is terrible!!! And the terrible thing is that the
laws of my country do not always protect the rights of women who are subjected to
violence, which is probably why men here feel too unpunished. Now some activists are
trying to make sure that the law "on domestic violence" is finally adopted in my
country. This law should have protected all family members from violence, but at the
moment there are many opponents of this law. And, of course, I can't understand why
my country encourages domestic violence! Personally, I don't want to suffer from a
man I love. I want a happy relationship where a man and a woman respect and
appreciate each other. I want me and my man to please each other in everything. It's
so nice when a man can just give flowers to his beloved woman. And a woman without
any reason can arrange a romantic dinner. Do you agree with me?? I think that
happiness is in small things. I Wake up in the morning and go to the window first
thing. I open the curtains and let light into my apartment. I rejoice in the sunbeam
that bounces off my mirror and bounces on my pillow. Then I go to this very mirror,
look at my reflection, and smile at myself!! I say aloud to myself: "Good morning,
Marina!!!" No, no, I'm not crazy.))) Of course, I live alone in my apartment and I
don't have enough of a loving man around, but I'm not crazy. xxxxxxx, if you don't find
it difficult, then please try to start your morning by wishing you a good day and
smiling at your reflection. You will see that your day will be more pleasant than
ever. This is a very simple secret to making yourself happier. My mother taught me
this since I was a child. As I told you, my mother had a very simple life, but she
always smiled. She never gave up, and she taught me to look at life positively!!
Marc, now I have to apologize, because unfortunately, I can't continue my story about
my family now. My break is over and I have to work! I will continue my account of
this in my next letter. I will also try to tell you a little more about my childhood
and youth. I wish you a good day. Your, Marina

Received: from [94.242.55.80] (port=52099 helo=[10.200.255.3]) by hostnl03.fornex.host with esmtpsa
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 11:38:27 +0300

FISHNET-AS
veesp.com
Shushary
Saint Petersburg
Russian Federation

my-niece.jpg

My-sister.jpg

With-my-mom.jpg

..... Pic 3 is to 300% since 1,5 years already here but can't find it :cry: :cry: coz I can remember that I've searched for the Stadium like stupid

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:37 pm

Hello xxxxxx!!!! I'm sorry I haven't written to you for several days. The store where I
work had problems with the Internet and therefore I could not access my emai to read
your letter and write a response. Fortunately, today this problem has been solved and
I can write to you again so that we can begin to get to know each other better and
develop a serious relationship. I'm sorry you fell into the water while skating. BUT
I am glad that your father saved you and now you are doing well !!! Your father is
brave !!! It's very good that you wrote to me again!!! I am gradually getting used to
our communication, and I am really happy to find your letter on my e-mail!!! This
helps brighten up my gray days!! I hope that my letters also bring you no little
pleasure and do not overwork you too much?? It is important to me that we both can
feel the joy of reading our letters. Of course, I understand that my emails get a
little long, but every time I write you a letter, it's hard for me to stop! For
example, do you have friends in reality that are easy for you to talk to?? When you
don't have to think about what to say to end an awkward pause? I think this is
familiar to everyone!! Now, it's easy for me to write you letters!! It's easy for me
to read your letters and respond to them!! It makes me happy!! This is a good sign!
)) xxxxxx, in my last letter, I didn't have time to tell you everything I wanted to
tell you about my family! I understand that you're wondering why my father left the
family if my mother is really that good. It's no secret, but it's a sad enough story!
It all started after the collapse of the Soviet Union, when, along with the collapse
of the country, almost all agriculture was abandoned to its fate! My father worked as
a tractor driver, but the collective farms quickly fell into disrepair and tractor
drivers began to pay little. My father gradually started drinking! I was little, but
I remember him coming home drunk! These are not pleasant memories. Because of his
frequent drunkenness, relations in the family began to collapse! After a while, he
found another woman with whom he often drank and left us! He died a couple of years
later from cirrhosis of the liver...... I truly feel sorry for him, but I don't want
to think about it now xxxxxxx, in my last letter I promised to tell you more about my
childhood and youth!! Now, I've always been an obedient daughter! I studied well,
participated in various competitions in mathematics and other school subjects! I did
a lot of sports: I skated and skied, I rode a bike! I also played volleyball and
figure skating! I wrote to you about it, do you remember? I remember one time I was
skiing down a mountain and I must have accelerated too much, because all of a sudden
I fell and ended up in a deep snowdrift. But it wasn't scary. It was terrible that I
broke both skis! No, I was not afraid that my mother might scold me for it. My mother
was always kind, but now I had to buy new skis. Of course, skis were not too
expensive, but even this amount was too much for my mother! I knew that my mother
would buy me these skis even if she was starving, but I could not allow this! I made
an agreement with some of my neighbors that I would come and clean the snow in their
yard for money! I would get up at 5am and clean the snow, then go to school and clean
the snow again after school!! I've been doing this for almost 2 weeks! I was 11 years
old at the time, and that's when I started earning my first money! I remember how
proud my mother was of me!!)) Yes, my childhood was not simple, but I love my
childhood! I love my mother's hot rice and meat pies! I love the potato pancakes she
baked at the stove!! My mother is good at cooking and loves to do it. She gave me
this love! I also love cooking!

.... same Text here (03.06.20):

https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... p?t=132380

Received: from [94.242.55.80] (port=52707 helo=[10.200.255.8]) by hostnl03.fornex.host with esmtpsa
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 12:53:33 +0300

FISHNET-AS
veesp.com
Shushary
Saint Petersburg
Russian Federation

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:00 pm

.... let's send her some Congrats that "Nusha" now end up on her Place :evil:

Hello dear xxxxx!)) Thank you for your letter!!! Thank you for the good mood you give
me when I receive your letters. Sometimes we all need so little to smile, right? Your
letters become an important ritual of my day! Despite the fact that I am always very
busy with work, I do not forget about you and always try to find an opportunity to
read your letter and write you a response!!! xxxxxx, I just noticed that I wrote to you
:" Hello dear xxxxxx " ! I did it absolutely without thinking! I hope you don't mind me
calling you "dear"?? I was able to allow myself to address you this way today,
because I feel like I'm liberated myself from letter to letter. If our communication
took place in reality, it would probably be difficult for me to tell you so openly
about my life: about my family, my father and my childhood! And of course, it would
be difficult for me to take the first step to start our acquaintance! Yes, of course,
in the modern world, many women themselves approach men for Dating and this is
considered normal. I'm not saying it's not right! In my first letters, I wrote to you
that every man builds his own happiness with his own hands, and therefore any woman
has every right to be the first to meet a man. But I'm talking about having a more
conservative upbringing! I will try to explain to you what I want to say! My sister
and I never drank or smoked! Even now, I can rarely drink a little red wine or
champagne! We've never tried drugs! We always helped my mother with her homework: we
fed pigs, ducks, chickens, and geese. However, I must admit that I personally have
never fed geese! My sister did it because the geese always wanted to pinch me! No, I
didn't tease them, but for some reason the geese didn't like me!! But the pigs loved
me.)) I even had a favorite pig named "Nusha"! It was a nice pig with a huge
appetite. I always tried to feed Nusha something delicious. Sometimes I didn't even
eat the gingerbread my mother gave me to secretly feed the pig. Did you have a
favorite animal as a child?? Of course, I like most children loved dogs and cats, but
for some reason I remembered now about the pig. And anyway, I'm sorry that I changed
the subject so suddenly.) I repeat that it is very easy for me to write letters to
you, and I even feel that you are my old friend, whom I have not seen for so long and
tell you about what new things have happened in my life during the time we have not
seen each other. It's weird, isn't it?? But let's get back to the subject of
parenting! I was talking about how my sister and I always helped my mother. Many of
our classmates ran away to discos, but we did lessons instead! No, my mom didn't lock
us in the house so she wouldn't let us go anywhere, and she didn't make us work! My
mother did not read us morals! We just looked at my mother and saw her as a role
model! Now in my city I see a lot of young mothers who walk with young children and
at the same time drink beer, smoke and swear! This is terrible, because the child
sees it and starts repeating it after their Parents! Parents should set the right
example! They should play sports so that children also start to love sports! For
example, my aunt was also a role model for me, in addition to my mother! This is my
mother's own sister! It was her example that I went to University to get an
Accounting Education! To do this, I had to move from the village to Ulyanovsk! This
is about 90 kilometers from the village where my mother and sister live! It's not as
far as my aunt did! She moved to live in Kiev, this is Ukraine! She married a
Ukrainian man. But she comes to us every year, despite the fact that my country and
Ukraine now have complicated political relations! By the way, I promised in my last
letter to tell you about our family tradition! When my aunt comes to visit Russia, we
always go to the cemetery to my grandparents! Do you have a similar tradition of
coming to the cemetery?? My grandparents lived in Ulyanovsk, and when I went to
University, I lived with them and helped them! My grandfather died when I was in my
2nd year of University, and my grandmother died a year after that! I inherited their
apartment! It was an old house, and the house was already intended for demolition, so
I received some compensation from the city authorities and used the money to buy a
new apartment. Of course, for this I had to take a large loan from the Bank! At this
time, I was already working, and the Bank approved this loan for me. I'm still paying
for it! As you know, I live alone, so when I go home, I'm very lonely! And in order
to escape from loneliness, I watch TV or read books! Yesterday I switched from
channel to channel until I came across the movie "gone with the wind"! I've watched
this movie a few times, but you can always watch a good movie again, right? Today I
plan to do something more useful - I will go to the fitness center! Please write to
me and tell me what your plans are for this evening. I will look forward to your next
letter! Marina

... seems, there is only one Pig in Russia who's travelling around .... I'm really sick & tired of this ancient crap

Elena; <elena.ridiculous@gmail.com> ..... 16.06.20
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... 6&t=132380

Olya; <ptichka.olga.mur@gmail.com> ...... 04.02.20
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... p?t=130207

Evgeniya; <evgeniya.belochka1991@gmail.com> ...... 26.06.20
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... p?t=132554

Olga; <vkusnaya.olya@ulxmail.ru> ....... 06.03.20
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... 15#p616833

Received: from [94.242.55.80] (port=52725 helo=[10.200.255.5]) by hostnl03.fornex.host with esmtpsa
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020 12:57:31 +0300

FISHNET-AS
veesp.com
Shushary
Saint Petersburg
Russian Federation

my-Kitty.jpg

PIC-9837.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:54 pm

..... "her" Reaction of my "Nusha"-Congrats

Hello dear xxxxxx!!! I'm glad to get another letter from you! Now I thought about how
great it is that we live in the 21st century, when we don't have to wait a month or
more for correspondence from one corner of the world to reach another corner of the
world! All this happens in one second!! The world has become more open, and it's
really great that men and women from different countries can communicate!! Perhaps in
the future, borders between countries will be destroyed not only on the Internet, but
also on the World Map?? And then we can visit each other without any problems?)) What
do you think about Geographical borders between countries?? Are they needed or not??
I'm interested in your opinion!! xxxxxxx, I'm sorry, but now I have to close my email to
help my colleague! I will be back soon and continue my letter!

Received: from [94.242.55.80] (port=64080 helo=[10.200.255.5]) by hostnl03.fornex.host with esmtpsa
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 12:34:32 +0300

FISHNET-AS
veesp.com
Shushary
Saint Petersburg
Russian Federation

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:02 pm

..... 25 min. later

xxxxxx, I'm here again. I'm sorry I had to interrupt, but I had to accept payment from
the buyer immediately! Sometimes we have to deal with customers who do not like to
wait for a single minute and can even be rude! Of course, we can't enter into any
conflicts. We must be polite under all circumstances. It is not difficult for me,
because I try never to conflict! From my own experience, I can say that negative
energy only provokes even more negative energy! In General, I try to treat all people
with understanding. There is so much cruelty in the world that we should all start
smiling more often.))) I see a lot of people every day who have only concern or anger
on their face! This morning I went to work and saw a situation where a motorist
almost hit a woman at a pedestrian crossing, because he was not looking at the road,
but instead was reading something on his smartphone! He jumped out of the car, waved
his hands and long scolded the woman who was not guilty of anything! It is good that
the police were nearby and the driver of the car was quickly calmed down and even
gave him a fine for almost hitting a pedestrian. This is not an isolated situation
where people are completely immersed in their smartphones that they don't even notice
anything around them! For example, I notice a lot of young girls who meet in a cafe
and do not talk to each other, but continue to write something on their smartphone.))
It seems to me that at this time they write something to each other instead of saying
something in words!)) Some don't even get a spoon in their mouth because they can't
look away from the screen.)) Most likely they don't even feel the taste of the dish
they are eating!! Of course, I'm not against modern technology. They make life easier
for us. It was also very difficult for me when a criminal a couple of months ago
snatched my bag, where my smartphone, all my wages and keys to the apartment were
lying. I went to the police, but there is still no news about this. I asked them to
look at the cameras that were near the stop, but the police say that because of the
darkness, the criminal's face is difficult to recognize! So I was left without a
smartphone, without keys and without money! It's good that my friend Tanya lent me
money to pay for a loan, for food, and even gave me her old Nokia 101 phone, which I
still use. And it's good that I still have access to the "cloud", and I can send you
some of my old photos that were taken on that smartphone!
Of course, I immediately
changed the lock on the door of my apartment! Tell me, how is crime in your country??
Maybe this situation is observed only in my country? xxxxxxx, I think it's time to
change the subject! What haven't I told you yet?? I think I told you where my aunt
works, but I didn't tell you that my sister works at the Post office. By the way, if
we sent each other letters in an envelope, my sister would bring them to me.))
Although no!! She works as a postman in the village, but not in Ulyanovsk. And it is
90 kilometers from Ulyanovsk. Of course, I sometimes go to them, but sometimes my
mother and sister come to Ulyanovsk themselves. It is possible that on my next day
off I will be able to visit my family! I think they will be very surprised if I tell
them about you! In any case, they will be happy for me, because if I am happy, then
they are happy! And at this point, I can say with firm confidence that I am happy
that I turned to a Dating Agency and wrote you my first letter! Please be sure to
keep writing to me!! I will wait for your next answer! Marina

Received: from [94.242.55.80] (port=64748 helo=[10.200.255.5]) by hostnl03.fornex.host with esmtpsa
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 13:02:36 +0300

FISHNET-AS
veesp.com
Shushary
Saint Petersburg
Russian Federation

IMG-3412.jpg

IMG-3413.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:33 pm

.... request of phone number ... Vlads trick to see if one is real ... :roll: :roll:

Hello, my dear xxxxxx! Thank you for your letter! Very glad to see your answer again!
I've already written to you about how your letters are becoming an important part of
my day. Now I can say with confidence that now your letters have become an important
part of my day!!)) I always look forward to getting some free time to read your
letter and write you a response. I want to admit That I can not always read your
letter and immediately respond to it! Sometimes I have to read your letter first and
then look for some more free time to finally write you my answer! Of course, this is
not convenient, but I still really appreciate our communication! I want us to be able
to sit quietly across from each other in the future and talk about everything without
any haste. I believe this can happen! xxxxxx, I wrote you a letter in my past about the
border between countries! Yes, perhaps one day in the future they will cease to exist
and the world will become one! But when exactly will this happen?? I think that no
one can give an exact answer to this question. I thought a lot about borders before I
went to bed last night! I often analyze my emails when I get home. The fact is, I
never plan in advance what I should write to you in my letter. I'm writing you what
comes into my head right now. Is it possible that this makes it a little difficult
for you to understand my letters correctly?? I hope not!)) So, when I started
thinking about borders again, I thought that we actually build these borders
ourselves! We, people, build fences between neighbors, thus separating ourselves from
others! Sometimes we build fences between countries! But what if we just say, "No,
borders!!" let's get on a plane and meet each other!)) It may sound too easy, but if
we continue to develop our relationship and realize that we are right for each other,
then meeting is the logical next step!! I think it would be nice for both of us to
enjoy walks together, admire the stars, or just cook dinner at the stove! Tell me,
how romantic are you?? What is Romance to you?? I know that there are girls who
believe that romance is when a man comes for them in a tuxedo, gives them flowers and
takes them to a restaurant where music plays and waiters pour wine! Then they dance
under the moon and count the stars together. Yes, of course, it's romantic, but
personally, I prefer a slightly different romance. This is when we watch a movie
together and hug each other! We go to the store together and hold hands! It will be
romantic for me if I go home from work and you meet me at the bus stop with an
umbrella! It will be romantic for me if you come home after work and I cook your
favorite dish, put candles on and turn on beautiful music.))) But stop dreaming!!
Let's get back to reality!! xxxxxx, tell me about your day?? What are your plans for
tonight?? Personally, I planned to go to the gym again tonight, but my sister
suddenly changed my plans. And I have to admit that I'm happy about it!) Today she
comes to Ulyanovsk and stays with me for the night! I already wrote to you about her
working at the Post Office! So, today and tomorrow they will have a meeting at the
main office of the Post office and she must be present at this! After work, I will
definitely go to the store and buy some food for dinner. My sister no comes to visit
me too often, and I want to treat her to something special. I haven't decided what
I'm going to cook yet, but in my next email, I'll write you what I cooked and how we
spent the evening! Of course, we will talk a lot!!! I think you've noticed that girls
always like to talk?)) Especially if they are sisters. I'm thinking about how she'll
react when I tell her about you!?? I am sure that she will fully support me! In the
past, I have said that I have intentions to try to find a man through the Internet.
She said it was a good idea and wished me success! I am sure that she will be
sincerely glad that I have you! By the way, I hope you don't mind if I tell my sister
about you. I can't hide such important news from my sister. We have always been very
close and trusted each other even the most intimate secrets. I think you also have
someone you can talk to about any of your problems or share your happiness with?? The
one to whom you can tell about me?? Write me about it and wait for your answer !! I
will be happy to see your answer again! My dear, finally, I ask for your phone number
with the code of your country! I think that we should talk on the phone to strengthen
our communication, and that acquaintance was more interesting! Do you agree? I beg
you to leave your phone number with the code of your country! I promise I will try
very hard to call you in the coming days! I think it would be interesting to talk to
you on the phone! I hope that in following your letter I see your number! This is an
indicator of the seriousness of our communication! Your, Marina

Received: from [94.242.55.80] (port=50456 helo=[10.200.255.8]) by hostnl03.fornex.host with esmtpsa
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 14:27:00 +0300

FISHNET-AS
veesp.com
Shushary
Saint Petersburg
Russian Federation

IMG-0161.jpg

IMG-3561.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:47 pm

Good day, my dear xxxxxx!!! Thank you for writing me your phone number, I will
definitely call you when I buy an international phone card. Before I call you, I warn
you about this, ok ?? How Was your day? How is your mood?? I'm in a great mood today!
I feel an extraordinary lightness in my movements! I want to smile and give my smile
to the whole world! I want all the people in this huge world to forget about their
Affairs and worries for a moment and just smile at each other!! Dear, I hope you read
this letter of mine and smile back at me!)) xxxxxxx, I think you're trying to figure out
why I'm in such a good mood today?? I will tell you why this is so, but first I want
to tell you that after we started writing letters to each other, I usually had a good
mood every day! And every day, with every letter you wrote, I became more and more
convinced that there was a man in the world who really needed me. I am truly happy
about how our relationship is developing, and we are even starting to talk about
meeting in reality! This is very nice!! Each of us in this world has the right to
happiness! We are here precisely to find this happiness. We are now building our
happiness with our own hands! Yes, we are now building only the Foundation on which
our happiness will stand, but there is nothing more important in the building than
the Foundation itself! No, I'm not a Builder, and I don't understand much about the
ratio of sand, water, and cement you need to use to get high-quality concrete. But I
can say with confidence that honesty, trust and mutual understanding are the main
elements that we must use to achieve a good result! Do you agree with me?? Honey, I'm
sorry if I'm getting too far ahead of myself, but I'm just writing you what I think.
I want to say that I take you very seriously, and I do it not only in words, but also
in deeds! xxxxxx, in my last letter, I wrote to you about my sister coming to Ulyanovsk
for work, and I said that I wanted to tell her about you. I really didn't hide
anything from her. I talked about what I wrote to you first and now we communicate
very well! My sister told me that it was very unexpected for her to hear that I had
the courage to write to a man first! I usually don't do anything like this! But she
is glad that I have finally decided to take my fate into my own hands and started
acting! It was important for me to hear that she supported me, and this is one of the
reasons why I'm in such a great mood today! I already wrote to you that she is not
doing well in her personal life, and that her husband even beat her several times,
and she understands well why I am looking for a relationship on the Internet! She
loves me and wants me to be happy, so she fully supports me in everything!!! She
asked me to give you a big Hello and tell you not to hurt me!)) Please forgive her
for asking you not to hurt me. She doesn't think you're a bad person, but she
insisted that I wrote this to you, and I fulfilled my promise that I made to her! By
the way, I promised you that I would write about what I made for dinner! I've been
thinking for a long time about what I should cook best!?? Bake a cupcake with
raspberry jam?? But the cupcake is best eaten in the morning, so as not to spoil the
figure! Every girl wants everything to be good with her figure! I'll tell you a
secret that's why I go to the gym!))) Prepare chicken fillet with mushrooms, potatoes
with rosemary and salad?? But mushrooms are heavy food for the stomach and before
going to bed, mushrooms are better not to eat! In the end, I decided to cook fish and
seafood salad! My sister was happy, because she likes fish as much as I do. In the
past, we even went fishing with her! She taught me how to put worms on a hook, and I
really didn't like it! I was sorry for the worm, so I always fished for corn or
bread! Of course, the last time I went fishing was about 10 years ago, but I still
remember how to fish.)) But enough of this. It's time for me to keep working! I have
to prepare some accounting reports for the last quarter for the Central office in
Moscow! They need it very urgently! I, as always will wait for your answer!! Write me
soon! Yours, Marina

Received: from [94.242.55.80] (port=62894 helo=[10.200.255.4]) by hostnl03.fornex.host with esmtpsa
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2020 11:47:10 +0300

FISHNET-AS
veesp.com
Shushary
Saint Petersburg
Russian Federation

my-sweet-sister.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:50 pm

....... 4,5h later and already nervous :roll: :roll: :disagree:

Hi xxxxxx!!!! How are you?? I'm worried about the lack of your letter. I understand, if
you are very busy, and you can not write to me now. And this is normal. But what if
you do not receive my letters ?? Or are you not willing to continue our
communication? This worries me very much. Please answer me soon and tell me why you
do not write to me. Marina

Received: from [94.242.55.80] (port=54393 helo=[10.200.255.4]) by hostnl03.fornex.host with esmtpsa
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2020 17:23:57 +0300

FISHNET-AS
veesp.com
Shushary
Saint Petersburg
Russian Federation

IMG-0450.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:07 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx!!! I understand that you work hard. But can you take 20-30 minutes
a day to write me a letter? Finally I can breathe easy and start writing my letter to
you! I just sent the report to Moscow that I told you about in my last letter. The
Director of our branch constantly hurried me and it interfered with me a little. I
understand it because it was an important report, but that's why I couldn't afford to
make any mistakes, and I had to check everything several times. I'm sure I did
everything right, but I'm still a little worried! )) Now you need to wait for a
response from Moscow! It is possible that after this I can get my legal day off and
go to the village! I'll ask our Director about it! xxxxxx, tell me now, how is your day
going today? Are you all right?? What did you do yesterday? As for me, yesterday
after work I went to the gym! Usually after a 12-hour working day, I get tired and I
don't always have the strength to train well! But yesterday I didn't even feel tired!
I did all the exercises very well, and my friend Olga even asked me if I really
worked all day yesterday or rested, so I'm full of energy!)) I did not reveal my
secret to her, although the secret was very simple - it's all about you!!! Dear, let
me explain what I mean. Every day I started to notice that I was thinking more and
more about you. I Wake up in the morning, make my own Breakfast, and think about what
you ate this morning? What's the weather like outside your window?? What dreams did
you have today?? I go to work in the morning and think about what you have planned
for today? I try to imagine how we could have Breakfast together and talk about our
plans for the whole day! I come to work and wait for the number of customers to
decrease so that I can read your letter and write you a response! I come back from
work and look at the couples walking through the streets of my city. I even begin to
envy them, because they have the opportunity to go somewhere together! For example,
go to a cafe, take a walk in the Park or watch a movie at the cinema! I get sad when
I imagine that soon I will get home, open my door with my key and only silence will
meet me... I know that I will again cook dinner for me alone, I will again be alone
watching TV or reading a book! When I write to you about this, I remember a line from
ray Bradberry's Dandelion Wine, when a woman talks about loneliness: "I've Been to
Paris, to Vienna, to London, and everywhere alone, and it turns out that being alone
in Paris is no better than being alone in Greentown, Illinois. It doesn't matter
where you are. "Of course, I have not been to Paris, Vienna, London, or even any
other country except Russia, but in my heart I completely agree with this woman! If
we can't share our journey with anyone, our emotions, our most delicious dinner, then
all this loses its colors! I think that no one in this world can watch the sunset
alone for several days in a row! When an artist takes a brush and begins to draw a
sunset, he does it in order to share this beauty with other people! When a poet feels
unrequited love, he writes poems that become a work of art or will remain forever
lying on a dusty shelf!! xxxxxx, but enough of this, because I can feel the tears
starting to come to my eyes!! I don't want you to think I'm too sentimental, but you
still have to understand that I'm a woman, and I can sometimes cry when I watch sad
movies!! I think men do this sometimes, too? Dear, what movie or book made you feel
sad, if not cry?? For example, I cried many times when I watched the movie "Titanic"
or "Hachiko"!! xxxxxx, I'm sorry that I started to get a little philosophical in this
letter of mine! I guess it comes from the fact that I feel like our relationship is
growing, we are getting closer mentally, but still too far away physically! I want to
believe that one day the thousands of kilometers that separate us will turn into the
distance of one kiss, and we will be able to get real pleasure from being together. I
won't hide from you that I often think about this too, especially when I go to bed,
and the thought of us as a couple warms me on cold, lonely nights. But it is
important to understand that for me, the decision to meet is a very important step,
and before making this step, I must be completely sure that this time has come! My
dearest, please forgive me, but on this note I must end the letter because one of my
colleagues is asking me for help. Everything seems to be that she can not cope with
the questions of customers without me, and I must run to her to help! I understand
that today I again got a little distracted from the topic and from the question of
why I trained so well, I moved on to the topic of loneliness. But I'm sure you
understood me, that I trained well and was full of energy because you became my
motivation! I used to want to look good for myself, but now I want to keep my shape
in order to please you!! I hope that your day will be full of happiness and success!
We'll talk soon! Your, Marina

Received: from [94.242.55.80] (port=64105 helo=[10.200.255.5]) by hostnl03.fornex.host with esmtpsa
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 12:13:13 +0300

FISHNET-AS
veesp.com
Shushary
Saint Petersburg
Russian Federation

IMG-3612.jpg

IMG-3613.jpg

IMG-3617.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:02 pm

..... same Scenario like Friday ..... desperate as when I sit permanent 24h on PC to answer her

Hello my dear, xxxxxx! I, as always very is happy to see your the answer! I confess
that I was a little worried after I wrote such a Frank letter! I was thinking about
how you would react to me saying that I believe that the distance between us can be
reduced to a single kiss. I thought I was too bold when I wrote to you about it, but
on the other hand, why hide what I feel?? In any case, I am very happy that I have
written to you frankly about my dream of meeting you in the future. Of course, this
is not easy to organize, but if we really want it, then nature itself will accompany
it! I believe that thoughts have the ability to materialize!! You also believe that
if you really want to, you can make any desire a reality!?? Of course, I can't turn
into a bird and fly to you, because it's not possible! We don't have a magic wand
like Harry Potter to work miracles. But we can do everything just like millions of
other people in this world who travel from one country to another!! Right?? xxxxxxx,
Yes, of course, meeting you will be a very serious step for me! For me, this is not
just an adventure, but a trip that will change our entire future, so I want to talk
about it with my mom. Of course, I am already quite an adult girl myself, and I have
my own opinion. I have every right to make my own decision! I know that my mom will
not interfere with any of my decisions, but out of respect and love for my mom, I
want to talk to her before I start planning our meeting! Moreover, today my boss told
me that tomorrow I will have a day off, and I will be able to go to my mother and
sister in the village today after work! By the way, I shouldn't have worried about
the accounting report! My boss said I did everything right and praised me for it!
This made me very happy! Dear, returning to the subject of my mother, I am sure that
my sister has already told my mother about you, and my mother already knows about
your existence. This is good, because my news will not be a big surprise for her.
xxxxxx, I ask you not to worry too much about how my mom will react to my news about
you. She is very kind and will never interfere with my happiness. I'm sure she'll
even suggest that I take a few jars of jam, pickles, and tomatoes with me so that I
can treat you at the meeting!))) She is really very economic and taught us to be good
Housewives in the house. I already wrote to you about what she taught me to cook, but
this is not the whole list of what she taught me. I also know how to sew, knit, saw
and chop wood, hammer nails! I can use a drill and a scythe! All this because we grew
up without a father. But please don't think I'm advertising myself right now!!)) I
just wanted to say nice things about my mom. My dear, forgive me, but I must close
this letter. Tonight, after work, I'm going to the village to visit my mother and
sister. I won't be able to write to you while I'm there because they don't have
Internet or a computer, but don't worry. I think I'll be back at work tomorrow, and
the first thing I'll do is write you a letter. Don't lose me if my answer is a little
late. Mentally I will be with you! I wish you a good day and a great mood! Hugs and
kisses! Marina

Received: from [94.242.55.80] (port=56487 helo=[10.200.255.4]) by hostnl03.fornex.host with esmtpsa
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 12:01:09 +0300

FISHNET-AS
veesp.com
Shushary
Saint Petersburg
Russian Federation

IMG-5121.jpg .... its the Central Park of Krasnoyarsk and 3400 km away from Home

IMG-5122.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:07 pm

...... 5 hours later

Good day dear xxxxxx!!!!! How was your day? Unfortunately, I still haven't received a
reply to my letter to you. It's been a long time, but there's no answer. I'm starting
to worry that you won't get my previous letter. But maybe you were too busy and you
couldn't write to me earlier?? I want to continue our communication and acquaintance.
I really hope that tomorrow I will see your answer to my previous letter. Am asking
you write me more often! This will please me! I will reciprocate and send you my
photo! I wish you a good day and good mood! With respect, Marina

Received: from [94.242.55.80] (port=63046 helo=[10.200.255.4]) by hostnl03.fornex.host with esmtpsa
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 16:52:01 +0300

FISHNET-AS
veesp.com
Shushary
Saint Petersburg
Russian Federation

IMG-5017.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”