It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:40 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Anastasia Bratyuschenko-Nastinastusha@yandex.com

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Anastasia Bratyuschenko-Nastinastusha@yandex.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:09 pm

..... to request something was a Trick in 2008 and don't work anymore since many years. The Money question will come sooner or later. One must have only patient and play Scammers Game.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

iceraven
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby iceraven » Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:15 pm

Hello everybody.
My name is Alex and I'm the husband of Natalia Kovshik. My wife is a victim of this scammer. She is a public person, she's a known fashion designer in Russia. Her photos are public due to the nature of her business.
We are very frustrated to see this story of abusing her photos and harming people.
It's really hard to find and punish this person, because all addresses and banking details are fake, but we will ask police to investigate this case.
If anybody can share any feasible details that can help the official crime investigation please do.
You can reach me out via email jwizard@yandex.ru

Thanks, Alex.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:25 pm

Hello Alex,

unfortunately I cannot go in Details to answer you. Since Scammer also read here, its not necessary to educate them with Details.
As we know from the Office and from own experience, to ask the russian Police and to investigate ......your Plan is hopeless.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alejandro9778
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Alejandro9778 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:01 am

I suffered a scammer scam attempt, I even talked to her and she gave me her bank details, I even sent a fake passport! Once I discovered the scam, it didn't bother me again ... I have some more information that I never put here ... but I will be glad that my information was useful and will not deceive other people!

Alejandro9778
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Alejandro9778 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:43 pm

For icecriven or Alex...

Hello! Alex! My name is Alejandro, I'm sorry to read the problems this person is causing his wife! I have information regarding that scammer that I have not yet published here! You should know that the list of dangerous scammers of certain police officers already exists! how well the moderator says I can not put this information here because they also read these forums, if you want or need more information please contact privately and I will try to help you.

Alejandro9778
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Anastasia - nasstbratu@yandex.com

Postby Alejandro9778 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:31 pm

Hello there,

I did recognize one of here pictures here. I am writing with her just for fun to see where it was going. She uses mailbox nasstbratu@yandex.com to communicate whit me. She claims to live in Talitsa. I did ask her to make some oictures from her hometown but did not receive anything. In het posts to me she says to be 36 years old. But she works in a café??? Until now she did not ask for any money but she loves me with all her hart. So from now on no other man has any chance, she only wants me! :applause:

Greetz to all, Me

I already received more then 20 pictures from her. She is very happy with me.

Always use the same strategy ... but make some serious mistakes! I have been able to talk to her on the phone and she speaks Spanish and English perfectly! but he will never let you see it .... I am surprised that he continues to use these photos after what I said in my last message ... he must think that men are stupid !!! I also got more information to unmask it, even a real photo! but cone did not bother again leave the issue of parked! I'm glad my post was helpful! Greetings!

es.tilo
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby es.tilo » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:23 pm

hola, amigos, aqui esta ella con otra foto en el pasaporte, tratando de sacarme dinero, para que sepan que es muy astuta

Hello friends, here she is with another photo in the passport, trying to get money from me, so you know that she is very clever
Last edited by IceFM on Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Passport marked

es.tilo
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby es.tilo » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:36 pm

she has sent me these photos, which surely has stolen the identity of this girl

es.tilo
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby es.tilo » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:39 pm

someone recognizes this girl, because this is not her, otherwise she would have had no problem showing herself and cheating me

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:22 pm

..... by the Passport we can make it short:

.... Passport was already used 16x in Scams under 16 diff. Names; mostly by the german Colleagues!

Alejandro9778
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Alejandro9778 » Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:01 am

Pensaba que esta chica ya había escarmentado...pero parece que no! Espero que no os engañe!!! A mi me empezó a molestar Justo ahora hace un año! Pero después de descubrirla no volvió a molestar....ni ella ni ninguna más....no le debió gustar lo que le dije!un saludo!

I thought that this girl had already learned ... but it seems that not! I hope I don't fool you !!! It started to bother me Just now a year ago! But after discovering her, she didn't bother again ... neither she nor anyone else ... she shouldn't have liked what I told her!

Return to “Russian scammers”