It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:47 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Hosea H 908-285-3317

African scammers posing as black men.
wings
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Hosea H 908-285-3317

Postby wings » Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:21 am

Picture and Name stolen from REAL Hosea H. Harvey, see more info below.

Hosea H http://tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6020654484
Last Active: An hour ago
Profile Views: 24042 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: TotalPleaser
Relationship Status: Divorced
Ethnicity: Black
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
About Me
Music: R&B, Jazz, Blues 

Movies: Action, Drama, Comedy 

TV: News, Sports, Movies 

Books: Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, by Dr Grey 

Sports: NFL, NBA, Golf 

Interests: Sports, Current Events, Horse Racing, Good Health, Live Entertainment, AND, Repeated Cuddling, and Pampering 

Dreams: To capture the elusive "Happiness" and Maintain It 

Best Features: My Lips, Sense of Humor, and, My Appetite to Please 

About Me: I'm Blessed to have Spirit, Energy, and Imagination that make me feel like I'm 40 years old, Not 73 years old. I consider myself unique. Although I've been a Civil Engineer and Corporate Real Estate Executive, I take pride in being able to interact with Anyone. I Love to laugh. I have a big sense of humor,and sometimes I enjoy being a little boy. I always stay Positive : the glass is overflowing not half full nor half empty. I am a Hopeless Romantic. I love to try different restaurants, and love to travel. I believe that Pleasing (mentally and physically) is an Art that Everyone should practice. Laughing, looking at a movie, and talking about Anything that comes up, All, while we are Cuddling, Touching, and Kissing, is a Wonderful Way to spend an Evening Together. I want a Relationship with that Special Person. I want to LOVE Someone for the Rest-Of-My-Life. I need that Special Person to "Complete My Life". My Imagination, Energy, and Repeated Total Affection will always create Everlasting Memories. In my attached picture, I'm in the center of the first row with glasses and bow legs. 

HIS MESSAGE TO ME:::

Hosea H, 73 Pompano Beach, FL

Hi, I would LOVE for Us to get to know each other, and Begin Connecting to Pamper & Spoil Each Other ...... FOREVER ....... Please call me. Thanks In Advance. 908-285-3317 Hosea

Hosea H 908-285-3317

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Hosea H 908-285-3317

Postby Myra » Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:40 am

pics

Image Image