It is currently Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:48 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Russell James - russelljames7777@gmail.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:40 pm

Name at uniform: Comeaux

wonder.dating/en/users/Russellj777
Russellj777
39, Man, Single
Florida Ridge, United States

My self-introduction
I'm friendly with a big heart. My family are very important to me. I want to meet someone who is intelligent, funny, and tends to be more of an optimist. A person who's laid back, compassionate, has a great sense of humor and enjoys the outdoors. I'm considerate of people who I encounter in life. I like open-minded people who aren't quick to judge others. A person who's laid back, compassionate, has a great sense of humor and is optimistic about all that life has to offer. That individual would be worth sharing the joys and sorrows of this earthly trip. For life is a journey better shared with your best friend

Things I like about myself
My ability to laugh at myself, to admit im wrong and apologize. I can make those around me feel better with a word, a song, a poem, guidance, a joke, a smile, a hug, saying nothing but listening . i love easily, i enjoy the simple things in life. Im easy going. I give of myself and expect nothing in return but dont mistake this for handouts.. Its hand ups

Hello..... i am Russell James by name.... . You profile hit me alot you so beautiful of you don't mind I would love to know you better... Or you can hook me up to talk better on hangout russelljames7777@gmail.com

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Return to “Military scams”